Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Please choose script words carefully?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there- I was reading some of your scripts and I just wanted to mention maybe not best to not to use buzz words like "negative" etc etc in a script? If the mind hears the word negative enough times- It will create "negative" even if the script read-" I now release negative stress". You know what I mean? I think word choice is really important. Most of the scripts I read were great-others I think could be more simple and positive. Happy I found your company. I hope it keeps growing!! Good luck!!
Cheniah
Welcome! Which products are you currently using?

I think that Shannon will do a better job of explaining, but I'll take my stab at it. The subconscious mind is completely literal. It cannot create or interpret anything beyond the instructions it is given. That's the conscious mind's job: interpreting, interpolating, deducing, and filtering before things reach the subconscious. The whole idea of the subliminals is to bypass the conscious mind's filters to address the subconscious with literal instructions.

So when the subliminal tells the subconscious to do something, it does it the best it can. So if you tell it "I now release all stress" you WILL be throwing out the baby with the bath water. Instead, the careful wordsmithing of these scripts is written, edited, tested, rewritten, ad nauseum, by IML's resident expert, Shannon.

In short, rest assured that your subconscious is not creating something in the manner you've mentioned above.
Yeah the thing is when you are removing stuff you have to focus on certain things to do so. Clearing out is an important part of it. I know it has been asked before and Shannon will be able to explain it better.