Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Promotional Video!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everybody!

Feel free to take a look at the brand new promotional video for Indigo Mind Labs:

Look for this video on our new site main/splash page. Comments and Feedback are encouraged and appreciated!

-Ryan
hmm i like the idea, but in a way im not really sure whats the best description for what i'm thinking it looks a bit like what's on the market " too unreal " i suppose.

what do u guys think of adding small paragraphed testimonials to the video? i think it would appear as a nice addition.

still it is will made, great job guys.
We'll definitely be making new ones in the future, but I feel like this is a great first step to getting audio/video ad campaigns going. Don't want to work Spiral too hard, so if we revise it again it'll be some time from now Wink
I see spelling error, it should be "guarantee" instead of "guaruantee"
Thanks Tiesto!

EDIT: Anywho... that is embarrassing. It will be fixed and reuploaded this evening as soon as I get home from work.
(10-15-2012, 03:06 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tiesto!

EDIT: Anywho... that is embarrassing. It will be fixed and reuploaded this evening as soon as I get home from work.

You're welcome bro! Smile
Am I allowed to use this video on one of my blog sites for advertising subliminal shop products?
That's fantastic, Spiral! Love the video. It's a great way to start people in the direction of IM.
Nice job Ryan!
Thanks guys.. and gals! Wink

BTW the spelling error has been corrected! Take a look again if you'd like.

@smash - I don't see why not. I've enabled video embedding for the video.
Nice one Spiral!
Big Grin
Spiral the video didn't suggest to "join us in our awesome public forum", the lady voice only recommends twitter, facebook, and youtube.. I think it would be great if this forum get mentioned as well at the end of the video, what do you think bro?
Yea I agree with you on that. I may or may not have it fixed by tomorrow.

@Javier- Thanks, Javier!!
Good job Spiral, I like it.

Making a couple of videos for EFT that were much, much more basic than that, I appreciate the effort it takes to do such things.

-Ben
Pages: 1 2