Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Binaural Beats VS Masking Track for Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

I was wondering why you use a masking track, such as a stream or ocean, rather than Binaural Beats as the masking track. I don't know a lot about Binaural Beats but I would think that they might put the mind in a better place for accepting suggestion than just a plain track? Was just curious.
(10-14-2012, 05:18 PM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

I was wondering why you use a masking track, such as a stream or ocean, rather than Binaural Beats as the masking track. I don't know a lot about Binaural Beats but I would think that they might put the mind in a better place for accepting suggestion than just a plain track? Was just curious.

I've seen Shannon answered this question before, from what I understand, binaural beats puts your brainwave in certain specific brainwave frequency, for example if you combined Theta wave with subliminals and you listen to it for 8 hours per day every day, you will eventually train your brainwave to be stuck at Theta wave for long term, this will lead to problems like ADD.

Using masking tracks allows more versatility and a safer option compared to using binaural beats for long period of time.
Ok makes sense thanks.
BWE has a lot of issues that make it less than suitable as an inclusion. Tiesto touches on one of them: too much use will train your brain to stay in that "gear" too much, which can cause a variety of other issues. Then there's really no evidence that I have found that it makes a difference for pure subliminals, because the subliminal bypasses the conscious mind completely, whereas the BWE is trying to... help bypass the conscious mind. BWE for conscious programming techniques helps, but for subliminals it really only gives minimal benefit and only for what happens when the conscious mind interacts with the subconscious mind on the matter. Since the subconscious is vastly more powerful, the conscious mind will lose the battle regardless once the subconscious has accepted something that the conscious mind is in conflict with. You can get the same effect by simply using the program while you sleep.

Then you have the fact that it affects the usability of the programs. Right now, they can be used anywhere, any time, with or without headphones. Add in standard BWE and now you can only use them under certain specific conditions. Not while you drive! Not while you sleep! Not while you do anything requiring concentration! And to keep it from programming your brain to stay in that gear too much, you now have an effective limit of 30-60 minutes of usage per day.

Even a single stage 5G/HST/SOS title with the Optimus Engine* would probably need more than that to truly be useful in a reasonable amount of time.

And then you have to consider the fact that BWE can trigger epileptics, and para-epileptics, and if someone doesn't read the directions (happens constantly) or doesn't know they have the condition yet... bad news.

So you see, BWE has its uses, but for the purposes I have, it definitely does not fit well.

*If you're wondering what the Optimus Engine is, and you should be, because I don't think I have mentioned it before... this is what I'll be using in some of the new programs based on the experimental manfestor I'm currently using. This is a hybrid manifestation program that also has a very, VERY active target acquisition/focus/achievement component, and the impact is just phenomenal. You'll definitely need to see this in action to believe the results. It's not suitable for use with everything, but it gives me options for making manifestors that work much faster, more obviously and more reliably, as well as acting as an engine for such programs as Stop Smoking, Weight Loss, BASE, and others. The Optimus Engine is currently in Phase 1 testing, and will begin Phase 2 shortly. If it continues to perform the way it has, you can expect to be blown away.
Optimus Engine.. The first thing that rang into my mind when I first read that is 'Transformers'.. Big Grin

Shannon, is BASE 2.0 the next wealth sub you will released?
(10-19-2012, 10:05 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Optimus Engine.. The first thing that rang into my mind when I first read that is 'Transformers'.. Big Grin

Shannon, is BASE 2.0 the next wealth sub you will released?

The Optimus Engine... not the Optimus Prime Engine. Smile

I am working on BASE 2.0, that is the plan.
(10-19-2012, 10:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am working on BASE 2.0, that is the plan.

Ah I see, could you explain a bit more what makes you decide on BASE 2.0 first, instead of BAMM 2.0 or other wealth manifestation program?
Shannon, sharing your enthusiasm is working! I'm so excited that you're working on BASE 2.0 with the Optimus* Engine**. BASE is the most likely entry after I complete AM5 and WM2. At that point, I think I'll be prepared to have a great deal of my life turned upside-down to get my business going.

* not-Megatron-and-not-Optimus-Prime-but-Optimus-with-no-freaking-robots :angel: Smile
** and-no-not-an-automobile-enigne-like-Transformers-have :angel: Big Grin
(10-20-2012, 07:53 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, sharing your enthusiasm is working! I'm so excited that you're working on BASE 2.0 with the Optimus* Engine**. BASE is the most likely entry after I complete AM5 and WM2. At that point, I think I'll be prepared to have a great deal of my life turned upside-down to get my business going.

* not-Megatron-and-not-Optimus-Prime-but-Optimus-with-no-freaking-robots :angel: Smile
** and-no-not-an-automobile-enigne-like-Transformers-have :angel: Big Grin

Thanks for the laugh, Sean. Smile

Currently I am frustrated with the script. It's not what I want it to be. I may have to create an entirely new script for this to please me. I'm also working on the six stage Penis Enlargement, as well. Gonna head to Panera and work on these for a bit. It's always fun working on the Penis Enlargement script in public. Rolleyes

And no, PE/4G will not have the Optimus Engine embedded. No need to take over your whole life to focus on making your penis bigger.
Quote:And no, PE/4G will not have the Optimus Engine embedded. No need to take over your whole life to focus on making your penis bigger.

Hahaha for some reason I found this comment quite funny! Smile
Bummer. No Transformer Weiners: More than meets the eye!
(10-20-2012, 05:42 PM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And no, PE/4G will not have the Optimus Engine embedded. No need to take over your whole life to focus on making your penis bigger.

Hahaha for some reason I found this comment quite funny! Smile

Me too bro.
Though there are a lot of guys, judging from their posts on other forums, that have said that one of their biggest sticking point is having a below average sized penis. I myself think that it matters less than what they thought to believe. Additional inches doesn't hurt though. Big Grin