Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpa Male Book.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really would love an Alpha male book by Shannon, with his expertise knowledge and experience, maybe it could be added to the next 6.0 AM instead of reading other books that would be awesome.

Edit: actually a shannon book with every 6 stage set sounds very good too e.x WM , SM etc i know its not as easy to be done and probably will take alot of time for this to begin happening but as a start it sounds as a really good idea to me.
Do you know how long it takes to write a book? If I was to punch out 8 hour days for 30 days straight, doing nothing but typing, I could finish the first draft of one manuscript. That's the easy part. The hard part is the seven to ten edits and revisions it needs. That takes even longer. And that's if I use a program that does the formatting for me as I type.

An alpha male book, I might could do. A book for every six stage set... not likely. AM 6.0 is a long ways off. Writing and editing a book on top of upgrading AM to 5G... that's a bit much.
yup actually i do know how hard it is, and i know saying having a book for every six stage set is crazy as i said it sounded nice thats all, but still a book for AM would be amazing since its like the main sub and as u said AM 6.0 is way off and i knew that and this is why i suggested this because then u might have enough time!
Yeah that would be alot of work.

Have you read John Alexanders book as recommended in the manual Yuri?
(09-29-2012, 07:05 PM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that would be alot of work.

Have you read John Alexanders book as recommended in the manual Yuri?

yup i did it has lots of good info in it, but i read it long before i started AM.
what do you suppose I am going to contribute with a book of my own? Wouldn't this forum be a better place to look?
if i were to say what u can contribute with through a book of your own packed for example with AM 6.0 the list would be way too long lol, your on the way to 6 run throughs into AM and u created it in the first place, and u got the most experience/ knowledge dont get me wrong i love the forum and its a huge contribution from your side, but having an Alpha Male book by you sounds like a totally different thing, you can fully express your thoughts and knowledge better than just questions and answers on the forum, i know this sounds like a big hassle and ur queue list is probably huge so all i can ask for is that you consider it.
Self help books aren't as useful as they're cracked up to be. You can read about how you should be, and get inspired, and nod your head and say "mmm, yes yes" and then, "I'll start tomorrow" and then nothing happens. Better to skip your conscious mind and go straight to the subconscious through listening to the subs.

Just reading a book won't make you like the book describes, even if you read it several times.
brad, saying self help books are not helpful sadly i must disagree big time disagree, yes "MOST" self help books out there are useless because of what the seduction community turned out to be at least, but hey i was once a little dork kid with no way of geting around with a girl until i read my first self help book, it was by mistake even, but it changed me drastically yes it is harder than subconscious reprogramming much harder and u have to plow and push through it to reach, and this is why im not suggesting a book alone, i sincerely believe at Least AM deserves a Book by shannon, it could also be of great help to those of us who only had 1 or 2 run through's only.
If you havent read it already I recommend "The way of the superior man" by David Deida. Its a good read and it touches on concepts that I think are very fundamental to what AM instills in us.

AJK

(10-09-2012, 02:52 PM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]If you havent read it already I recommend "The way of the superior man" by David Deida. Its a good read and it touches on concepts that I think are very fundamental to what AM instills in us.

I ready The Way of the Superior Man while in Stage 5 of AM 5.0. I found it to be highly useful and I recommend all AM users to look it over.
The Way of the Superior Man is an excellent read. I have the hardcover version, and it's been read and re-read so many times, the cover is starting to fail. Definitely worthwhile.