Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cant hear any garbled voices under masked sub ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I am just wondering about the masked edition( sea waves) of B..I A.to B women sub..8.0 4g b/d hybrid which i purchased about 1 mth ago.I prefer to use the masked subs as i like to hear the garbled script
in the background...(I kinda feel more confident about it working) which i have always been able to hear with other subs that i have gotten in the past.Try as i might i cannot make out any voices under this sub...just wondering why this is...possible it is a new formula( and its probably a stupid question.) anybody else notice this? (and any feedback on the particular sub would be helpfull ) i have had a few (moments ) with the ladies lately but nothing spectacular yet. Cheers..:Cool
You can't make out voices because you're not supposed to, and because it's made correctly.
(09-25-2012, 06:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You can't make out voices because you're not supposed to, and because it's made correctly.

Sorry, about thatRolleyes...just asking like...have a nice day.
Smile No problem.
But don't worry Walker7, the subliminals work awesomely! Wink
I have also heard a garbled voice at times when listening to trickling stream.
You can't hear them under 5g anymore
(12-11-2015, 07:49 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]You can't hear them under 5g anymore

Sure you can. I mostly hear them with my headphones or my speakers using the trickling stream. But I also hear the ultrasonic on every decice, so I guess it's just my young hearing which seems to be good.
(12-12-2015, 01:47 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2015, 07:49 PM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]You can't hear them under 5g anymore

Sure you can. I mostly hear them with my headphones or my speakers using the trickling stream. But I also hear the ultrasonic on every decice, so I guess it's just my young hearing which seems to be good.

Put on some bass driven headphones and I guarantee you, you will hear mumbling so clearly that you will be figuratively scared.
On certain headphones voices can be heard incredibly well, even in 5G .I noticed they can be heard on out-of-ear headphones, on earbuds less.
Lmao I could care less actually. These subs work so what's the point of this thread again? Lol
(12-12-2015, 08:08 AM)Guider Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao I could care less actually. These subs work so what's the point of this thread again? Lol

The point is Everyday your birthday