Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Natural Grounding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys,
what is natural grounding meditation, and how to do it?
Strange thing to ask on your first post on a unrelated forum.

I know what it is, but I typed it in google as a test and if I didn't know I would have just found the answer straight away.
Quick, make us believe you're not a spammer!
(09-16-2012, 02:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Quick, make us believe you're not a spammer!
haha man, I aint a spammer. I was just reading some posts on this site and many guys mentioned that NG meditation helped them a lot in attracting women etc..
Good thing. We're pretty ruthless with spammers around here.
Yeah I wasn't trying to be rude, but it just did seem to match that as Shannon said. And as I said in google there is a whole site dedicated to it as the first result.
I want try for a month at least 30' a day...
any results or testimonials to share with us for who did NG ?
(01-06-2014, 09:06 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]I want try for a month at least 30' a day...
any results or testimonials to share with us for who did NG ?
Check geodude's AM5 thread.
I tried this full on for several months. And got a couple of times where I was fully in the zone, no fear approaching etc.. but it wasn't consistent. And I also found that it made me way too emotional, like I wanted to cry at stuff in movies and such.

I also found that it made me unable to really make a move on some girls because it made me feel weak and passive.

Each time i've tried it I really put in the effort and I have several of his programs. But it doesn't give the results promised.

I'm happy to stick with EFT, attachments/aversions using Sedona and approaching.. it's helping me alot.
I have done it for about 12 days, I like the result for now. it help me stay positive through the day (I'm doing AM5 stage 4). I think the generations girl, palmy, etc is a good stuff to listen when we compare to the crappy things we hear all day. So even if the video is not amazing compare to Shannon sub I think it's still a good stuff Smile . The guy on the website says we should do about 100 hours before really understanding the concept behind. Maybe Shannon's overwrite the video and we don't see enough good result (just wondering). I was about to buy his program but his website is too ugly ( I'm scared to lose money). What do you think about natural grounding Shannon and about the crying stuff Huh . Is it a alpha male behavior?
I'd recommend just you use his free resources, he has a free course on natural grounding. I brought a few of Rion's courses and most of it is him blabbering on way too much and taking 3+ hours to explain something that should be simple. It's a challenge to even get through it.

Buying the vcd's of the singers is worth it if you're going to commit to this though. I brought a few when I was doing it.

I don't really think that the crying and natural grounding goes with Alpha behaviour.. and if you've seen Rion then he doesn't seem Alpha at all, he just has an inflated sense of ego and even has gone into saying natural grounding is the solution to everything spiritual and enlightenment basically..

Hopefully it does give you some value. I wish it did work for me as prescribed and I gave it a fair go which is how I formed my opinions of it.
I notice that too when I was reading his teaching on natural grounding, he was saying the same thing over and over. It was boring so I didn't read all but I will later, just to be sure.
Not to mention, Rion is insecure and socially awkward. No hate, just stating facts..

NG works to get you in the right state of mind to attract hot women.
How do you know he is insecure? Did you met him in real life?
Pages: 1 2