Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestions for BASE 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The main problem I see with the current BASE is that it seems likes it skips the early stages of a business, so BASE 2.0 should have:

stage 1: idea generation: coming up with ideas for a new business that 1- you would be very passionate about (can't stress this enough) and 2- would be successful in the short and long term.

stage 2: learning and planning about your chosen idea, finding a team of people and financing.

stages 3-4-5: I guess here would go the chunk of BASE 1.0

stage 6: work/life balance: if you choose to, being able to work as many hours as you want by either delegating work or working online and having all the time you want to enjoy life, travel etc.

and most important of all: make it 5g Tongue
The challenge is that some of us do have ideas for business or are working on businesses (me for example) but have programming to change because they are not being successful, me again unfortunately. And then also having it help people who don't have ideas.

Though thinking of it, even people with businesses.. new ideas are very useful.

I think it would be important to let go of and replace beliefs about money too because that is one thing I feel is definately holding me back, alot of negative programming around money.

And one thing is it would be good if it dealt with feeling guilty and any other feelings about 'not having a normal job' I mean were all told this and taught it for years and I know the programming is still running for me and every now and then i'm like "fuck this I should give up and just get a normal job". And to let go of that possibility would be good.

People just don't seem to understand, and that doesn't matter if I don't care, but the programming does make me feel bad and guilty about it.

I will try to think of other stuff later.

-Ben