Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 5G - How do we know it's worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello team. I’m a big fan/customer, so please don’t take this as a critical post/question. I have gladly bought several of your titles and I fall into the minority of NOT knowing if they work for me or not.
At a $9-$20 price point, my risk of loss is low. But since I feel I have major RESISTANCE and the 5G seems to be the answer to that problem… BUT the $500 price point of the 5G raises my risk-benefit ratio level and I need (if available) a little more information.

I guess at that price point, I would like to know more about your 4G & 5G research; subjective or objective. I’ve read several “subjective” post/reviews, but really nothing on the one that could be considered more objective. Ie broke to millionaire, grow taller, a few on grow pen**,etc.

I guess the more ojective titles would be the manifestation titles… I manifest it or I don’t!

So my questions are around the research that goes into the $500 5G product.

1. How do you know they work? There are a lot of “rules” about what the brain can/can’t take. Is this tested via EEG or some sort of brain scan? Or just subjective volunteers?

2. Is Shannon’s background in this type of research? The bio is vague.

Again…I WILL pay the $500 price tag and suggest my clients do IF probability is high.

Thanks
Hi man,
I can't talk about the scientific side or research but only about why I spend the money on it even when I haven't tried a 5G program yet.

For me it is because the awesome results I have got from his other programs and I know that Shannon is genuine and when he says it is much more powerful I take his word for it because of my past experiences. I am doing Alpha 5.0 and noticing alot of good stuff and it isn't even 5G.

Of course I won't know for sure until I get to WM 2.0 but for me it was based on my past experiences and the effectiveness of his programs for me.

-Ben
Hey dude,

I also can't say anything about the scientific side of things but if you want to try out 5G Shannon has kindly made ASC 5G free Smile Then just gauge your results from that.

Just watch that you record things as they happen both the good and the bad. I have found in the past until I look back through my journals I don't realize how far I've come because these changes are now me and I've forgotten what I was like back when I started
People here appear to get results of some sort, but there's been no testing under controlled conditions, so all you can really do is see whether you yourself get results.
(09-14-2012, 08:35 PM)jimbobday Wrote: [ -> ]I also can't say anything about the scientific side of things but if you want to try out 5G Shannon has kindly made ASC 5G free Smile Then just gauge your results from that.

I agree with Jim, since subs affect everyone differently, the best thing to do is to try out the free ASC 5G first, and see how well this latest technology works..
(09-14-2012, 07:14 PM)actgi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello team. I’m a big fan/customer, so please don’t take this as a critical post/question. I have gladly bought several of your titles and I fall into the minority of NOT knowing if they work for me or not.
At a $9-$20 price point, my risk of loss is low. But since I feel I have major RESISTANCE and the 5G seems to be the answer to that problem… BUT the $500 price point of the 5G raises my risk-benefit ratio level and I need (if available) a little more information.

I guess at that price point, I would like to know more about your 4G & 5G research; subjective or objective. I’ve read several “subjective” post/reviews, but really nothing on the one that could be considered more objective. Ie broke to millionaire, grow taller, a few on grow pen**,etc.

I guess the more ojective titles would be the manifestation titles… I manifest it or I don’t!

1. How do you know they work? There are a lot of “rules” about what the brain can/can’t take. Is this tested via EEG or some sort of brain scan? Or just subjective volunteers?

Again…I WILL pay the $500 price tag and suggest my clients do IF probability is high.

Thanks

You raise reasonable questions, which I will try to answer. However, please be aware that much of my research is kept secret because of the fact that I am the only one who has made the effort to do it; I'd rather not have competitors taking my years of effort and benefitting from it without having done the work. Especially if they don't fully understand it and make mistakes implementing it!

But first, I will clear up one specific misunderstanding. 5G programs are not all going to be $500. The six stage sets in 5G will be $500. Individual titles in 5G will be about $90.

Much of my research, as I said, is kept secret. I would love to share more than I do, and in time, I will. But for the time being, it is better that I maintain the privacy of this information. However, what I can tell you is that I use a feedback loop to develop my programs and build techniques. It goes like this.

I started off having done a lot of research into hypnosis, learning that from both my grandmother who was a licensed hypnotherapist, and having read her library of books on hypnosis and psychology.

Then I started making programs for my own use. When I began getting results others could see, but not explain, they asked me how I was doing it; I told them; they asked for programs; and I started making them. Fast forward several years to when I started making subliminals, and my programs were selling well on eBay, and worked well for me, but I was becoming too popular to keep up with orders and I was getting no feedback. So I stopped selling on eBay and with the help of Andrew (who decided to work with me because he saw for himself that these programs produced results that could not be easily explained unless they work), we built this store and forum.

The forum gives me direct access to customers for both understanding their experiences with the programs, and for giving assistance and helping to educate. If something goes in a way I did not intend for it to, I figure out how it happened to go that way, and then reverse engineer a solution from the cause and effect. Then I rebuild the program with the new solution in place.

Over time, these recursive and incremental improvements became too many to keep track of on a program by program basis, so I consolidated all of them into one set of build rules and then rebuilt everything using those rules. That was when generational builds were born, back with 2nd Gen and then 3rd Gen.

Since I am always searching for ways to improve my programs, I use that cycle to continually develop new solutions to issues that are raised, which has resulted in 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen build methods. Whenever someone would not get the results I had intended, I advanced my methods to try to correct for that.

1st Gen was built the same way as everyone else was building. 2nd Gen made use of some important discoveries I made when experimenting and feedback from customers; 3rd Gen advanced 2nd Gen; 4th Gen supercedes 3rd Gen.

4th and 5th Gen are now being brought to bear to replace 3rd Gen. 4th Gen uses a rather complex series of build specifications and scripting specifications which make it much more powerful than most of the options you'll find elsewhere. If you use AM 5.0, you'll see just how powerful 4th Gen is.

5th Gen was designed specifically as the answer to issues with resistance to weight loss and stop smoking programs. It addresses also a weakness of 4th Gen programs, which is that they have a tendency to become weaker as the script is lengthened because of the amount of time required to inject the information. 5th Gen exploits a discovery I made which allows me to fully saturate the brain's ability to accept audio data on a subliminal channel. In other words, if you imagine the ears as a pipe for audio information going to the brain, 5G would fill the pipe fully, and generate some pressure as well.

4G and 5G both work the brain such that they can, and regularly do, cause exhaustion and increase sleep requirements. But exactly how they work, or what they're doing to cause that, would be a trade secret.

5G turned out not to be powerful enough by itself, so I developed HST (HyperSpeed Technology) to act as an addition. HyperSpeed technology turned out to have frustrating limitations of it's own, which I overcame by developing Self Optimizing Scripting (SOS). SOS has it's own set of challenges, which I am currently developing solutions for. You can learn more through the FAQ section in the thread about HST and SOS, which explain more fully what these are and how they work.

At the moment, we're not able to fund formal studies of these programs. I do my research in the best ways I can, given my current funding. The forums don't provide scientific proof of the results, but they give me enough to work with that I can build programs that work for the vast majority of people. I am always experimenting, often on myself with potentially dangerous discoveries, before I will allow the discoveries to be used in my programs for sale so that I don't overlook or misunderstand something.

I don't expect that everyone will be buying or using 5G programs. That's part of why I'm keeping 4G around. Where 5G shines, 4G is weak; and where 4G shines, 5G is not weak, but it's better used as it was originally designed. 4G is vastly easier and faster to build. 5G is extremely complex and correspondingly more powerful.

If you want to see what 5G is like, ASC is in 5G and that's free. Most programs scheduled for release for the next year are going to be in 4G. 5G programs are extremely resource intensive to build, and therefore must be limited in number until other important work is not a pressing matter.

But, we understand that you don't want to take our word for it, which is why we have a public forum that is virtually uncensored. (We don't allow spamming, religious, political or flaming discussions here, but aside from that you're free to express yourself.) It's also why we have the free programs you can download and try for yourself. They're the same things you'd find for sale; full versions. And we have a very reasonable and generous refund policy, too.

Given all these things, the question isn't if they work, really. We couldn't stay in business if they didn't, using this open model. If they didn't, the forums would be filled with negative reviews and nobody would buy them. The question is, why worry about 5G if you can't or don't want to afford it, when you have lots of good stuff in 4G?

The price difference between them is a reflection of the amount of work they require to create. A 4G title in one stage is 4-5 times less work, time and effort to build on average. And like anyone else, I expect to be paid for my time, effort and expertise.

As for my bio, as you put it, I don't have flashy credentials along the lines of advanced degrees in psychology. Most people who do have such credentials are either too busy to do the research I do, or too convinced of their college-installed information systems to think that the things I am actually doing here are even possible.

A good example of this is a sister of a friend of mine, who holds a Ph.D. in psychology, who laughs at me because she believes that, and I quote, "there's no such thing as a subconscious mind". A view which has been shown to be incorrect for at least the last 60 years. A view which makes it impossible for any of what I am doing to have any merit or value, if it is right; and yet more and more people every day are using my programs and enjoying the results. Certainly some people get a placebo effect. But to have all these people, from all walks of life, all over the world, and at all ages and levels of intelligence and education, getting results that make them come back and buy again and again, and then thank me for the progress they get, again and again, when mine are some of the most expensive programs in the world... doesn't say "placebo effect" to me.

In fact I have observed that placebo effect accounts for about 20% of the results reported by people unfamiliar with my programs during the first 2 weeks they use them; after that, the placebo effect dies, because the person is either getting the results or not.

Instead of "formal credentials", I have what I call "Lincoln's credentials": a good brain, common sense, a drive to always be improving my programs, and an insatiable desire to understand the subject better. I use the tools that are available to me, intelligently, wisely, and I listen to my customers when they tell me things don't work.

I believe it was also President Lincoln who said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." In this line of work, what that means is that if I was trying to pull the wool over your eyes, someone would see it, and say something on the forums. There goes that idea. In this business, trust is everything.

Specifically, my education background is science, psychology, hypnosis, English, photography. I have an A.A. degree in English, and stopped working half way through a B.F.A in Photography when I discovered it would not get me a job. My education is largely the result of my own efforts, since I concluded that formal education these days is frequently just a way for colleges to make money, without really teaching people anything relevant, or actually advancing them toward success. I have also noted that college frequently does not teach you how to think, or how to think critically, it teaches you what to think, which largely results in a lot of people stuck in "thinking ruts" these days - unable to see the forest for the trees.

I also note a lot of "educational arrogance", in which the "I have degree level X, so I must be right" thinking prevails, and frequently without any education or research being done to validate that point of view. Even when such people bother to look up research studies, they will invariably look up only the ones that support the point of view they have chosen to accept. Science doesn't work that way: you have to approach from "I don't know" and let the evidence decide for you.

Psychology is a "soft science" and that makes it extremely difficult to get "scientific answers" from. Modern psychology seems to be obsessed with being accepted by the "hard sciences" as being valid, and so there is a heavy focus on statistics, etc. While all that can be useful, it can also be a red herring, because some of what psychology deals with doesn't work well with such things.

So... my work is to figure out what works using the methods I have available to me, using common sense, but not being so skeptical that my brain shrivels, and then if it works in testing, I offer it for sale. If it doesn't work for the people using it, I stop selling it. There's no such thing as a business that runs on nothing, so since we're doing extremely few refund requests, that logically means that either everyone here is a bunch of fools... or there's something working.

And you may notice that our forum is populated with people of above average intelligence, which suggests that fools, they're not.

Manifestation titles are not a good objective test of subliminal validity, because the subliminal is not what's being observed; the manifestation is, and the subliminal is only acting as the instruction set for generation of that manifestation. So subliminals can work perfectly, and you might still not get a manifestation result for a variety of reasons. It seems at first glance that manifestation programs are the perfect way to test subliminals for validity, when in fact, they're the worst. You cannot see what the subliminal itself did unless a whole bunch of other factors that have nothing to do with the subliminal are all right also. That's not a valid test of a subliminal.

By the way, I use subliminals to manifest things for myself regularly. I found my business partner that way. I found the last five girlfriends that way. I found an affordable replacement for a car that was dying when I had very little money that way. I have done many things with manifestation. Not everyone seems to be able to manifest things at the same rate of success. I apparently am good at it; but why that is, I'm not sure. Maybe because I am not subconsciously trying to appease a skeptical conscious mind by preventing it from happening? Maybe I have some special skill most other people don't have?

Who knows. I have no way of seeing that information. I just know that when I tested it by asking for a slender natural redhead with long, wavy hair who had full lips, freckles, C cup chest, carpets matching the curtains, inverted nipples, who was 22 years old and still a virgin... I met her two weeks later. Now how rare do you suppose such a female is? I'd say that only one of them existed in the world at the time, because she was living in Australia at the time, and the tendency for manifestation is to follow the principle of least effort; and generally, closer is easier.

I dated a natural redhead who looked identical to that one after Australia proved to be too far away by doing the same thing a second time, this time specifying that she have the same body type and hair, but live within 20 minutes of me. The result was my ex Laura, who could have been the first one's twin sister, except she didn't have inverted nipples, and wasn't a virgin. And she lived almost exactly 20 minutes drive from me. Go figure.

I have a lot of experiences like that. Most people wouldn't believe them because they didn't see it with their own eyes. But "coincidence" only explains stuff like this so many times. Then it just doesn't work anymore. I have seen stuff like that too many times to remember. And yet not everyone gets these results.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. The point is, by all means, use what you have available to you to make up your mind as to what you think. I'm not here to tell you what to think; that's why we have a forum and free stuff and a return policy. Seven years since I started this business, it has never been in the red. Not once. We do get occasional refund requests, and it doesn't work for everyone, but in my experience the "it doesn't work for me" falls into these categories:

1. I'm too scared to let it work for me.
  2. I actually don't want the result of allowing it to work for me.
  3. I don't have the patience to use it properly.
  4. I have unrealistic expectations.

I've tried to provide you with all the tools to decide what you think for yourself, because I cannot do formal studies yet. When I can, I will. Until then, you will have to look at the evidence for yourself, and decide.

By the way, if you have access to some resources I can use to do formal testing of these programs, by all means, do share them. I look forward to testing them with EEGs and PET scans and various other testing methods and devices. I have lots of ideas. Just not the funds to pull the testing off yet.
funny, when i saw this question i knew shannon would answer with something extremely long and usefull and he did =).
on the other hand now actgi if there is proof those programs work simply put, we are the proof.
I started with a subliminal called Become Irresistibly attractive to beautiful women 15 days in, i started noticing results such as girls feeling more free with me laughing all the time and fighting for my attention and i was saying things i never said or bothered to say before because im usually just the quiet guy, i was astonished by such a fast change and then i dropped the program and immediatly got AM 5.0 because i knew thats what i needed for my self and girls will come later, and my decision simply came in the right time for me.
(09-15-2012, 02:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2012, 07:14 PM)actgi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello team. I’m a big fan/customer, so please don’t take this as a critical post/question. I have gladly bought several of your titles and I fall into the minority of NOT knowing if they work for me or not.

Thanks

You raise reasonable questions, which I will try to answer. However, please be aware that much of my research is kept secret because of the fact that I am the only one who has made the effort to do it; I'd rather not have competitors taking my years of effort and benefitting from it without having done the work. Especially if they don't fully understand it and make mistakes implementing it!

But first, I will clear up one specific misunderstanding. 5G programs are not all going to be $500. The six stage sets in 5G will be $500. Individual titles in 5G will be about $90.

Much of my research, as I said, is kept secret. I would love to share more than I do, and in time, I will. But for the time being, it is better that I maintain the privacy of this information. However, what I can tell you is that I use a feedback loop to develop my programs and build techniques. It goes like this.

I started off having done a lot of research into hypnosis, learning that from both my grandmother who was a licensed hypnotherapist, and having read her library of books on hypnosis and psychology.

Then I started making programs for my own use. When I began getting results others could see, but not explain, they asked me how I was doing it; I told them; they asked for programs; and I started making them. Fast forward several years to when I started making subliminals, and my programs were selling well on eBay, and worked well for me, but I was becoming too popular to keep up with orders and I was getting no feedback. So I stopped selling on eBay and with the help of Andrew (who decided to work with me because he saw for himself that these programs produced results that could not be easily explained unless they work), we built this store and forum.

The forum gives me direct access to customers for both understanding their experiences with the programs, and for giving assistance and helping to educate. If something goes in a way I did not intend for it to, I figure out how it happened to go that way, and then reverse engineer a solution from the cause and effect. Then I rebuild the program with the new solution in place.

Over time, these recursive and incremental improvements became too many to keep track of on a program by program basis, so I consolidated all of them into one set of build rules and then rebuilt everything using those rules. That was when generational builds were born, back with 2nd Gen and then 3rd Gen.

Since I am always searching for ways to improve my programs, I use that cycle to continually develop new solutions to issues that are raised, which has resulted in 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen build methods. Whenever someone would not get the results I had intended, I advanced my methods to try to correct for that.

1st Gen was built the same way as everyone else was building. 2nd Gen made use of some important discoveries I made when experimenting and feedback from customers; 3rd Gen advanced 2nd Gen; 4th Gen supercedes 3rd Gen.

4th and 5th Gen are now being brought to bear to replace 3rd Gen. 4th Gen uses a rather complex series of build specifications and scripting specifications which make it much more powerful than most of the options you'll find elsewhere. If you use AM 5.0, you'll see just how powerful 4th Gen is.

5th Gen was designed specifically as the answer to issues with resistance to weight loss and stop smoking programs. It addresses also a weakness of 4th Gen programs, which is that they have a tendency to become weaker as the script is lengthened because of the amount of time required to inject the information. 5th Gen exploits a discovery I made which allows me to fully saturate the brain's ability to accept audio data on a subliminal channel. In other words, if you imagine the ears as a pipe for audio information going to the brain, 5G would fill the pipe fully, and generate some pressure as well.

4G and 5G both work the brain such that they can, and regularly do, cause exhaustion and increase sleep requirements. But exactly how they work, or what they're doing to cause that, would be a trade secret.

5G turned out not to be powerful enough by itself, so I developed HST (HyperSpeed Technology) to act as an addition. HyperSpeed technology turned out to have frustrating limitations of it's own, which I overcame by developing Self Optimizing Scripting (SOS). SOS has it's own set of challenges, which I am currently developing solutions for. You can learn more through the FAQ section in the thread about HST and SOS, which explain more fully what these are and how they work.

At the moment, we're not able to fund formal studies of these programs. I do my research in the best ways I can, given my current funding. The forums don't provide scientific proof of the results, but they give me enough to work with that I can build programs that work for the vast majority of people. I am always experimenting, often on myself with potentially dangerous discoveries, before I will allow the discoveries to be used in my programs for sale so that I don't overlook or misunderstand something.

I don't expect that everyone will be buying or using 5G programs. That's part of why I'm keeping 4G around. Where 5G shines, 4G is weak; and where 4G shines, 5G is not weak, but it's better used as it was originally designed. 4G is vastly easier and faster to build. 5G is extremely complex and correspondingly more powerful.

If you want to see what 5G is like, ASC is in 5G and that's free. Most programs scheduled for release for the next year are going to be in 4G. 5G programs are extremely resource intensive to build, and therefore must be limited in number until other important work is not a pressing matter.

But, we understand that you don't want to take our word for it, which is why we have a public forum that is virtually uncensored. (We don't allow spamming, religious, political or flaming discussions here, but aside from that you're free to express yourself.) It's also why we have the free programs you can download and try for yourself. They're the same things you'd find for sale; full versions. And we have a very reasonable and generous refund policy, too.

Given all these things, the question isn't if they work, really. We couldn't stay in business if they didn't, using this open model. If they didn't, the forums would be filled with negative reviews and nobody would buy them. The question is, why worry about 5G if you can't or don't want to afford it, when you have lots of good stuff in 4G?

The price difference between them is a reflection of the amount of work they require to create. A 4G title in one stage is 4-5 times less work, time and effort to build on average. And like anyone else, I expect to be paid for my time, effort and expertise.

As for my bio, as you put it, I don't have flashy credentials along the lines of advanced degrees in psychology. Most people who do have such credentials are either too busy to do the research I do, or too convinced of their college-installed information systems to think that the things I am actually doing here are even possible.

A good example of this is a sister of a friend of mine, who holds a Ph.D. in psychology, who laughs at me because she believes that, and I quote, "there's no such thing as a subconscious mind". A view which has been shown to be incorrect for at least the last 60 years. A view which makes it impossible for any of what I am doing to have any merit or value, if it is right; and yet more and more people every day are using my programs and enjoying the results. Certainly some people get a placebo effect. But to have all these people, from all walks of life, all over the world, and at all ages and levels of intelligence and education, getting results that make them come back and buy again and again, and then thank me for the progress they get, again and again, when mine are some of the most expensive programs in the world... doesn't say "placebo effect" to me.

In fact I have observed that placebo effect accounts for about 20% of the results reported by people unfamiliar with my programs during the first 2 weeks they use them; after that, the placebo effect dies, because the person is either getting the results or not.

Instead of "formal credentials", I have what I call "Lincoln's credentials": a good brain, common sense, a drive to always be improving my programs, and an insatiable desire to understand the subject better. I use the tools that are available to me, intelligently, wisely, and I listen to my customers when they tell me things don't work.

I believe it was also President Lincoln who said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." In this line of work, what that means is that if I was trying to pull the wool over your eyes, someone would see it, and say something on the forums. There goes that idea. In this business, trust is everything.

Specifically, my education background is science, psychology, hypnosis, English, photography. I have an A.A. degree in English, and stopped working half way through a B.F.A in Photography when I discovered it would not get me a job. My education is largely the result of my own efforts, since I concluded that formal education these days is frequently just a way for colleges to make money, without really teaching people anything relevant, or actually advancing them toward success. I have also noted that college frequently does not teach you how to think, or how to think critically, it teaches you what to think, which largely results in a lot of people stuck in "thinking ruts" these days - unable to see the forest for the trees.

I also note a lot of "educational arrogance", in which the "I have degree level X, so I must be right" thinking prevails, and frequently without any education or research being done to validate that point of view. Even when such people bother to look up research studies, they will invariably look up only the ones that support the point of view they have chosen to accept. Science doesn't work that way: you have to approach from "I don't know" and let the evidence decide for you.

Psychology is a "soft science" and that makes it extremely difficult to get "scientific answers" from. Modern psychology seems to be obsessed with being accepted by the "hard sciences" as being valid, and so there is a heavy focus on statistics, etc. While all that can be useful, it can also be a red herring, because some of what psychology deals with doesn't work well with such things.

So... my work is to figure out what works using the methods I have available to me, using common sense, but not being so skeptical that my brain shrivels, and then if it works in testing, I offer it for sale. If it doesn't work for the people using it, I stop selling it. There's no such thing as a business that runs on nothing, so since we're doing extremely few refund requests, that logically means that either everyone here is a bunch of fools... or there's something working.

And you may notice that our forum is populated with people of above average intelligence, which suggests that fools, they're not.

Manifestation titles are not a good objective test of subliminal validity, because the subliminal is not what's being observed; the manifestation is, and the subliminal is only acting as the instruction set for generation of that manifestation. So subliminals can work perfectly, and you might still not get a manifestation result for a variety of reasons. It seems at first glance that manifestation programs are the perfect way to test subliminals for validity, when in fact, they're the worst. You cannot see what the subliminal itself did unless a whole bunch of other factors that have nothing to do with the subliminal are all right also. That's not a valid test of a subliminal.

By the way, I use subliminals to manifest things for myself regularly. I found my business partner that way. I found the last five girlfriends that way. I found an affordable replacement for a car that was dying when I had very little money that way. I have done many things with manifestation. Not everyone seems to be able to manifest things at the same rate of success. I apparently am good at it; but why that is, I'm not sure. Maybe because I am not subconsciously trying to appease a skeptical conscious mind by preventing it from happening? Maybe I have some special skill most other people don't have?

Who knows. I have no way of seeing that information. I just know that when I tested it by asking for a slender natural redhead with long, wavy hair who had full lips, freckles, C cup chest, carpets matching the curtains, inverted nipples, who was 22 years old and still a virgin... I met her two weeks later. Now how rare do you suppose such a female is? I'd say that only one of them existed in the world at the time, because she was living in Australia at the time, and the tendency for manifestation is to follow the principle of least effort; and generally, closer is easier.

I dated a natural redhead who looked identical to that one after Australia proved to be too far away by doing the same thing a second time, this time specifying that she have the same body type and hair, but live within 20 minutes of me. The result was my ex Laura, who could have been the first one's twin sister, except she didn't have inverted nipples, and wasn't a virgin. And she lived almost exactly 20 minutes drive from me. Go figure.

I have a lot of experiences like that. Most people wouldn't believe them because they didn't see it with their own eyes. But "coincidence" only explains stuff like this so many times. Then it just doesn't work anymore. I have seen stuff like that too many times to remember. And yet not everyone gets these results.

Anyway, I'm rambling now. The point is, by all means, use what you have available to you to make up your mind as to what you think. I'm not here to tell you what to think; that's why we have a forum and free stuff and a return policy. Seven years since I started this business, it has never been in the red. Not once. We do get occasional refund requests, and it doesn't work for everyone, but in my experience the "it doesn't work for me" falls into these categories:

1. I'm too scared to let it work for me.
  2. I actually don't want the result of allowing it to work for me.
  3. I don't have the patience to use it properly.
  4. I have unrealistic expectations.

I've tried to provide you with all the tools to decide what you think for yourself, because I cannot do formal studies yet. When I can, I will. Until then, you will have to look at the evidence for yourself, and decide.

By the way, if you have access to some resources I can use to do formal testing of these programs, by all means, do share them. I look forward to testing them with EEGs and PET scans and various other testing methods and devices. I have lots of ideas. Just not the funds to pull the testing off yet.
Thank you for the time you put into the answer! Must people would not have bothered,
I can also testify to the subs. They saved my marriage (from being sexless).

After my wife had fallen sick a year ago she went bone dry, and nothing changed until I found Shannon's subs (PSE1-5). I pirated them for free (and consequently got 1000 or so viruses on my laptop, you'll be glad to know Shannon) and was so impressed with the results that I started actually buying products, and now I don't use the pirated sub anymore because I didn't pay for it (I'm using OE for Women instead, which is more gradual and suited to my situation than PSE). But I'll continue to purchase and use Shannon's subs for life, he's got a happy loyal customer in me! Smile

So you can imagine my gratitude. In my first year of marriage the sex stopped for at least 6 months, and after that it was crap, and far and few in between. I was beginning to think thoughts about the ugly D word (d*v*rc*) but Shannon's subs have made a way for me to stay with the woman I love! Not an insignificant thing by any means.

Brad
(09-15-2012, 02:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, if you have access to some resources I can use to do formal testing of these programs, by all means, do share them. I look forward to testing them with EEGs and PET scans and various other testing methods and devices. I have lots of ideas. Just not the funds to pull the testing off yet.

Hey Shannon.
About that part I can tell something.
I've saw a documentary about hypnosis on BBC and they had this test where someone was hypnotized while doing the PET scan.
At the test, the person hypnotized was asked to see a specific color (that was not present at the room and stimulates a very specific area of the brain). It was the red color.

What the scans showed is that the area that responds for red color indeed got active. But the activity was very focused on that area. When we see or think about red, not only the area, but small surrounding areas are stimulated. Also there were different areas of the brain when the person received only suggestion.
What that means, they couldn't tell.

But what I think is that maybe the areas stimulated by suggestion alone would be either related to imagination or even resistance to the suggestions. While the area stimulated while in hypnosis is the actual area that processes the color. Since the difference between hypnosis and suggestion is the trance, wich is a way to bypass the conscious mind, I believe subs will have the same effect, since it leaves the conscious out of the game.

And at that documentary, there were also a dentist who used hypnosis instead of anesthesy to do surgical procedures. At that, a woman was hypnotized while the doctor did what looked like a very painful surgery and the woman didn't feel a thing.
It doesn't look the pain relief subs are one of the most popular, but I believe they could be used to the same purpose.

Here is a link for the documentary if you got interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q7CoqFud...re=related
The reason for that response in the brain during a PET scan is simple. The subconscious mind, as I have mentioned before, cannot differentiate validity between the inward and outward "realities". In other words, for the subconscious, what you sense while you are conscious is just as real and valid as what you experience during dreams and daydreams.

I theorize that this is because the conscious mind deals primarily with the physical reality, and the subconscious deals primarily with the reality of the next octave up, if you will; most people I have met call this the ethereal plane, or the astral plane, depending on whom you ask. I would have to say that my cosmology would be more prone to consider it the gross astral, which could be said to exist just beyond the state of physical manifestation. This would mean then that the imagination is actually a form of vision, and that you are instantly manifesting whatever you imagine on the astral plane, which is made of much less dense and more directly manipulable material. Many theories of how the Law of Attraction works agree with this, stating that generating this "astral reality" will eventually manifest in physical form.

As for hypnosis being used in the manner you talk about, it has been in use in that manner since the 1920's at least. The only issue preventing it from being more widely used is the drug companies, who stand to lose a lot of money if you are able to deal with things like pain on your own.

I would very much like to do PET scans of the brain while using various different types of programs, including 3rd Gen, 4th Gen and 5th Gen, as well as thermographic video of the head and body, EEGs, EKGs and other forms of measurement. I would also very much like to see some thermographic video of a woman and a man being exposed to one of my aphrodisiacs... as well as concurrently have heart rate, breathing rate, blood pressure monitoring.

I believe you would see the effectiveness of my subliminals in no uncertain terms when people "lit up like Christmas trees" both thermographically and in terms of brain activity increase, glucose usage, blood vessel dialation, etc.
(09-15-2012, 02:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, if you have access to some resources I can use to do formal testing of these programs, by all means, do share them. I look forward to testing them with EEGs and PET scans and various other testing methods and devices. I have lots of ideas. Just not the funds to pull the testing off yet.

If you're lucky you could get a graduate student willing to do a randomized, double blind, controlled trial for a research assignment at a very low very cost (maybe no cost). In place of a placebo you could use multiple subs. That could eliminate the cost of recruiting participants.
Yeah, uni students will do many things for free pizza.
Free pizza...
Ominus nom
Pages: 1 2