Subliminal Talk

Full Version: stream track is enogh or need to listen all three??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello..
i am a newbie and dont know where to post this question so pardon me if its wrong section..

the three tracks contained ocean surf,stream and ultra sonic, all need to be.listened???

or its okay if i listen to stream mp3 only all time for 32 days??

tx .. sorry if ma question sounds silly
(08-18-2012, 08:59 AM)the.dude Wrote: [ -> ]hello..
i am a newbie and dont know where to post this question so pardon me if its wrong section..

the three tracks contained ocean surf,stream and ultra sonic, all need to be.listened???

or its okay if i listen to stream mp3 only all time for 32 days??

tx .. sorry if ma question sounds silly

Just pick one track you like the most. No need to listen to all three.. Smile
Yeah they are all the same material it just depends what you prefer as to the sounds.
For me, I prefer the ultrasonic silent so I can play with music Smile
tx for replies guys .. and should have to contineously listen to dat track?? or i can give one hour at morning , two hours at noon , etc .. is it fine?
(08-18-2012, 08:05 PM)the.dude Wrote: [ -> ]tx for replies guys .. and should have to contineously listen to dat track?? or i can give one hour at morning , two hours at noon , etc .. is it fine?

Its better to listen 8 hours continuously during sleep (ultrasonic or trickle/ocean) for maximum results.
(08-19-2012, 03:10 AM)Donjuan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2012, 08:05 PM)the.dude Wrote: [ -> ]tx for replies guys .. and should have to contineously listen to dat track?? or i can give one hour at morning , two hours at noon , etc .. is it fine?

Its better to listen 8 hours continuously during sleep (ultrasonic or trickle/ocean) for maximum results.

i cnt use headphones while sleeping ..
i live in a rent house with friends so cnt use speakers
I think headphones is the only option for you then.. Or you can use your laptop to play the ultrasonics and you can keep that near.
If you use the ultrasonic track, why not use speakers in your bedroom while you sleep? Are you sleeping with someone in the same room who would object to being exposed? The ultrasonic is effectively silent to conscious hearing. Laptop or stand alone speakers, neither should be a problem then.
yeah, my wife doesn't understand at all why i leave my laptop on at night, lol.
That is definitely a valid point...
It depends on whether or not your flatmates can hear the ultrasonics - my wife can't, but some of my younger friends can.