Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute Self Confidence IN 5G!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SHANNON YOU ARE THE FRICKIN' MAN!!!!
Downloading it as I type, but whats Self Optimizing Script H Shannon? This is gonna kick some serious ass!
downloading it too can i use this with AM 5.0? i hope the answer is yes.

I know the answer is no but im so tempted to try the 5g Sad
Wow really! That's awesome, I had no idea!

Awesome awesomeness!

I just want to try it because it is 5g.

I like in your journal Shannon you are like 'It's coming..' 'It's here' Smile

I think I know the answer is no, but what about using it with Alpha 5.0? Smile

I had to ask!

And also is the script different slightly? I haven't read the old one for a while but I feel there is something improved in it.

EDIT: That's funny while I was typing this message the question already got asked haha. How'd you find this K-train? Were you just browsing or what?

-Ben
(08-16-2012, 09:02 PM)biakoia Wrote: [ -> ]downloading it too can i use this with AM 5.0? i hope the answer is yes.

In the post Shannon posted about 5G usage, it states that with 5G you cant be using ANY other subs. It sucks, but the results must be really worth it.
where is the link for this?
So this was what Shannon was tellin us with the its coming etc etc... Wow you did surprise me man. Wasn't actually thinking about this as a surprise. Wink Thanks for this beautiful and awesome gift!
Absolute Self Confidence in 5G can be found in the Free Products section, for those who are wondering.

You cannot use any 5G program with any other subliminals, and should not use it with hypnosis either. Using a 5G program with AM? HELL no.

Self Optimizing Script H is permutation H (as in #8) of the 19 permutations I created for testing, which shows consistent promise in trials.

The script did get an upgrade and improvement also.

Enjoy, ladies and gentlemen.
Using ASC 5G as a follow through after AM 5.0 is going to be a brutal boost of confidence! Big Grin
I have been doing a self healing meditation with some very light binural beats and just a dude talking me through healing some internal issues. Can this kind of thing be done with 5g ASC? I'm using two 4g programs right now, winners mindset and LM, and have had only increase in those subliminals effects since starting this meditation/hypnosis.
Why wasn't there a general announcment to this, rather than just the Mens 18+ section?
Haha you knew we had to ask Tongue
Oh man, this is just sweet! Totally sweet!

Fifth generation ASC! Absolutely going to try it after the MLS 3.0
(08-17-2012, 03:41 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]I have been doing a self healing meditation with some very light binural beats and just a dude talking me through healing some internal issues. Can this kind of thing be done with 5g ASC? I'm using two 4g programs right now, winners mindset and LM, and have had only increase in those subliminals effects since starting this meditation/hypnosis.

You can use binaural beats with subliminals. If they don't have or use a script, it's fine.
Pages: 1 2 3