Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Guild Wars 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else going to be playing this when it comes out? I have a Guild i made on Guild Wars (the first game) and will be bringing it over to GW 2.
I'm not sure yet.

I had heaps of problems trying to get in on a beta weekend, had problems with my key and kept getting generic copy and paste answers and when I complained still got generic answers and they actually banned me from their forum as I kept trying to get an answer.

'Apparently' the cdkey I got was dodgy, but it took many emails and making a complaint to the BBB to finally get a reply like a week or two later.

So my whole experience with the company makes me not want to go anywhere near it, and i'm not sure if it will just be another generic mmo, I tried Tera last and didn't like it at all.

But I might if there's nothing else to play, in August there is Sleeping Dogs and Dark Souls coming out so I may be busy with them.

Have you played any of the beta weekends?

-Ben
yeah i was in the last beta and its a breath of fresh air that is for sure.

It still has the guild wars feel but the whole standard questing system of collect this and kill this many are mostly gone. I mean the dynamic events still have them a little bit but they have other things you can do to still help out. Plus there is underwater combat which is awesome in its own right lol.

sorry to hear that i have never had any problems with Arena Net or NC Soft. Hopefully they can at least have a free weekend like secret world is doing soon. Give you a chance to try it.

Also sleeping dogs looks sick i just hope it dose not get boring story wise. Is it more like GTA or Saints Row because right now i am coming off a saints row the third high lol. Dark Souls looks and sounds like a worthy challenge.
I like the sound of that then. I didn't play Guild Wars 1.

I'm not sure if Sleeping Dogs is more like GTA or Saints Row, i'd say more GTA because Saints Row The Third is pretty mental and over the top, I mean Sleeping dogs will be over the top in violence and stuff but doesn't seem to have that mentalness.

I finished Saints Row The Third when I got it, I just brought the DLC last week and played it a bit. If I didn't get it in the steam sale i'd say the DLC was a waste of money.
i did the same for saints row lol i bought the franchise pack on steam and yeah the dlc is not really worth it except maybe the saints jet and tank. add me on steam same name as on here. same with anyone else on steam on here.

Guild wars 1 was pretty good it had a level cap at 20 and limited your abilities so you actually had to plan ahead on strategy.

I love the over the top-ness of saints row the third. its a breath of fresh air for all the serious dead pan games out there.
I added you on steam incase you wonder where the random invite come from Tongue

I'm currently into Payday the heist, it's awesome, you basically in a team of 4 pull heists like rob a bank and stuff and level up with money.

It's pretty cheap only $20.
ok i added you, soon as i get paid again and if i have enough ill buy payday.
If any one dose get on Guild wars 2 i am on Stormbluff Isle server. I made a guild but we are pretty small atm. just pm me if you will play or do play