Subliminal Talk

Full Version: smash being extremely lucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This journal will keep track of my experiences with Luck Magnifier, as I started it 3 or 4 days ago and will listen to it as often and as long as possible.

I will further do my mirror affirmations and story telling, as posted in my Alpha Male journal.

Let the adventure begin Cool
(07-28-2012, 07:35 AM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]This journal will keep track of my experiences with Luck Magnifier, as I started it 3 or 4 days ago and will listen to it as often and as long as possible.

I will further do my mirror affirmations and story telling, as posted in my Alpha Male journal.

Let the adventure begin Cool

It's great that you are still doing the Mirror Affirmations man. I did them daily before but now I have a hard time doing them consistently. Nice! Big Grin
Yea I definitly plan to get on them after alpha. Stage 4 was rough but Stage 5 was rougher and I really don't feel like doing much these days in terms of stories and affirmations. I just nap and meditate alot now.
Hey smash.

Any new inputs on it? I am running LM too, but together with Aura of Sexiness. My plan is to use LM for 6 months and while using it, run AoS the whole time. So it'll be six months LM and half a year AoS at the same time :p

Anyone had experiences with mixing subs like this?
(08-07-2012, 10:50 AM)Lkawakita Wrote: [ -> ]Hey smash.

Any new inputs on it? I am running LM too, but together with Aura of Sexiness. My plan is to use LM for 6 months and while using it, run AoS the whole time. So it'll be six months LM and half a year AoS at the same time :p

I use almost all my subliminals for at least 3 months now. There is definitely a big difference when u run subs for a long time. The effects tend to get better and also "stick" more so when u stop the effects stay with you for months. Luck Magnifier definitely gets better over time. Smash here has used AOS for over 6 months, he can tell you more about his experiences.
I am loggin in for short time only. Had a weekend, when I only chilled out and noted on a sheet of paper every thought, that was in my head. I wrote down about 3 pages of things I am currently thinking about, what they do mean and what to do by myself to handle those emotions....

Luck Magnifier was used infrequently to todays point, but currently listening to it again. As stated I had to calm down for some days and the only thing I did was lying in bed and relax. It was hard time, as lots of my friends wanted to let my mobile phone explode by ringing me up, what I am doing. But those 3 days got me a lot of power and my head got clearer, I am still more focused as I´ve already been.

In concern of LM, I can´t tell any results yet as my daily exposure hasn´t been that much till now. I think, I will use it for more than only 32 consecutive days as I will see it really deepen.

Update due to my business: got some very lucrative ideas, that will be implemented those days, concerning passive income. Can´t say more than business is really going through the roof and I am seeing some nice toys by the middle of next year in my garage ;-).

(08-07-2012, 10:50 AM)Lkawakita Wrote: [ -> ]Hey smash.

Had a run of AoS and Ultra Success some time ago. Business started to go through the roof by applying this sub. Sometimes I had the feeling of taking 1 or 2 days off, as I was really tired. MY experience is, if you get tired and think of taking 1 or 2 days off, do it. I mixed all this stuff with my daily affirmations.
changed my playlist a little bit for my sessions at night:

Luck Magnifier
Luck Magnifier
Deep Gratitude and Appreciation

just to keep you up to date!
Nice, what was it before??
(08-14-2012, 06:40 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, what was it before??

Has only been Luck Magnifier before.

Sexual Confidence is getting stronger and stronger.

Was in a club, a buddy of mine told me "I don´t know why, but you are really the hottest guy in here". His girlfriend checking me out, while another women tried to establish a conversation with me.

One of my best female friends told me "you are really the leader".

My best buddy telling me "you are the best".

Another very good buddy of me, who is bouncer, is getting REALLY nervous in my presence, when I was just listening to what he has to say.

Have to say, that I am listening to my own recorded affirmations daily for about 2-3 hours and doing mirror affirmations and story telling. At night LM & Gratitude.

It´s getting stronger and stronger and women are showing genuine interest in me, everywhere I go.
Becoming this REALLY smofo now, that everywhere he goes, makes a presence.

Locked eyes yesterday with a young blonde girl, as she was walking past. I was sitting in my car and she passed by in front of my car,... we kept locking eyes, when she walked around 30 meters... had a little dirty smile on my face ;-).

Also got some new clothes yesterday, some awesome shirts, I feel more awesome wearing them. Anything is changing to the ultimate best.

Thank you!
Smash, about your friend who is a bouncer. I happen to have similar experiences.

Frustrated people who do not accept "nice" guys becoming more alpha. That is because the energy you radiate now, and your friend, like women, can sense it.

That's why they get nervous... beware of him becoming a bit more agressive around you, it's not your blame and the only who can help themselves are them.

May be i can be wrong, and your friend can be a very good person, but normally they react very hard when they are not the heart of the party. This is all in my opinion of course Smile

cheers.
The bouncer is a very good buddy of mine, it was just interesting for me to see, how he got nervous in my presence.

Ontopic: Luck Magnifier starts to kick in now. It is making me even more calm from the inside out (what a great feeling).

I will keep you up to date.

I further created some blog sites and do some white head SEO with SubliminalShop Affiliate program.

Let´s see, how things work out, but Google AdWords Keyword Tool gave me very good signs ;-).
What are the links to your blog?
(08-28-2012, 12:22 PM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]The bouncer is a very good buddy of mine, it was just interesting for me to see, how he got nervous in my presence.

Ah ok, sorry I thought he was not a good friend but someone you knew who was 'aggressive'.

It just happen to me guys looking at me with the "what's up" face or on their nerves (specially if there are women around).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7