Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions for those who have completed AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What stage did you notice you were being influenced by the subliminal messages?

What was the indicator(s) that convinced you the subs were having an effect?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would you say AM altered your emotional/physical state, thoughts, beliefs, etc?
I noticed from Stage 1. First I started to get frustrated and angry at certain people and these were the same people trying to manipulate me or push me around and I stopped letting them and giving it back, it caused some friction at work but in the end it evened out and since then i've got along with these people much better. I started to instead just take the crap they were giving me and started to give it back and for the first time really I was comfortable with this whole male thing of talking crap to each other and it being bonding, it's hard to explain but it is how certain guys seem to bond, especially people drawn into the world of bouncing in a nightclub.

Before I took it as a insult and personally, then I started to give it back and realize it was okay and actually enjoyed it.

I noticed my dreams were following certain similar patterns, I noticed I got more comfortable with eye contact and my voice got louder.

As for the last question, i'd say like 5 or 6, but that is much more compared to all the other work i'd been doing for years. Though I was doing alot of EFT aswell.

As Shannon says it may take a few runthroughs, but with the awesome changes on my first runthrough (using 2011 version) I know that 5.0 will be a great adventure!

-Ben
Oh the best idea is to read some of the journals and notice the progression.

Because past that anything else is overanalyzing and wanting everything to be perfect before you start... unless i'm reading into it too much myself Tongue

-Ben
If what you want is to be more attractive to women and you want to measure external world results, you could walk a street/mall once or more times per week, for a measured amount of time each time, at the same time of day, and on the same day(s) of the week. Go and walk, and count how many times women make 2+ second eye contact with you. Also take note of how attractive they are. Record. As you become more attractive, the less attractive ones may stop looking.... Before you start AM, join the gym if you are planning on doing that, and also buy new clothes if you want to do that. Then get a baseline measure of how many looks you get by starting the measuring at least 2 weeks before you start AM (and note down how attractive the women are). Anyone have any ideas on how to improve this process? It's meant to be very simple, and I believe more eye contact was one of the first things Ryan noticed when he started with Cory Skyy's stuff.
I always saw more results with Cory Skyy's stuff but there was a long period of resistance so I eventually stopped. It's alot of concious work but it really puts you in tune with your emotions.

As for alpha male I would rate it a 10. I had alot of deep rooted issues so I noticed the subliminal was working it's magic in stage 1.
I did AM 10 and it was good, but not as hyped.
With AM 10 I had a lot of cross currents the whole time and I never felt stable, don't get me wrong there was some very good if not ecstatic periods that I enjoyed a lot. However feelings of sexuality were a stronger influence then the self actualized male I was looking for which is probably beyond the power of a subliminal.
With ASC4 subtle as it is it feels more permanent-to the core like a glacier .

With ASC4 results are recognized in a more clear consistent pattern for me, subtle and and satisfying.

Spiral, funny you say that. The first party does have a lot more power then people give it credit, at least from my experiences.