Subliminal Talk

Full Version: RD's Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I started to listen to this sub yesterday and I find myself getting sleepy after 2 hours of listening. I feel that something is happening inside my skull and that is good because I know that it is working. I slept earlier today and I had a dream. I feel that is is already working and I will continue to listen and use it for several hours a day. I am tempted to use it with luck magnifier but since I would like to get faster results, i prefer to use 1 sub for 3-6 months.
(07-20-2012, 05:10 PM)redragon Wrote: [ -> ]I started to listen to this sub yesterday and I find myself getting sleepy after 2 hours of listening. I feel that something is happening inside my skull and that is good because I know that it is working. I slept earlier today and I had a dream. I feel that is is already working and I will continue to listen and use it for several hours a day. I am tempted to use it with luck magnifier but since I would like to get faster results, i prefer to use 1 sub for 3-6 months.

Kudos to you for taking the dive and tackling this sub Redragon. Yes, definitely give it 3 months at the least ALONE. Be sure to drop in and let us know how things are working for you man.
By the way, just want to add this. Days ago I actually tried an older version (ver 6) of this and the sleepy feeling was stronger or maybe more noticeable, while with ver 8 the sleepy feeling was lighter. I can feel that there is something happening inside the skull and so I searched and got into this forum. Then I decided to purchase the latest version. I am still feeling very slight, very subtle pulsations inside the skull. The sleepy feeling and the activity in the skull is hardly noticeable when I am outside walking or doing something or when I am active, I do feel them when I am in a more relaxed state like surfing the internet listening to music. I am only using the masked tracks as I only have headphones and earphones and I am using it using windows media player and on my ipod touch.
So far no headaches for this version yet. I was expecting to experience it after almost a whole day and the whole night of exposure. The ver 6 did gave me a headache though.
I feel a bit more in control of my life, just a but, I am also feeling a bit happy, not sure if these are the results of the sub.I still continue to feel sleepy at times when I listen to the sub. Also, sometimes I feel a bit irritated. And there's this thought wanting to exercise. The effects are still subtle.
Right now I feel the need to change or add the Alpha Male 5.0 to my subs so Ill save money for it. Im still contemplating what combo is best and I am still not sure if it is ok to mix them:

BIATBW+ LM - or -
BIATBW + AM (I think this is the best combo for women) or I can just go with AM alone - or -
AM+LM

then will focus on success:
LM+US (Best success combo)- or -
LM+US+BIATBW or AM refresher for maintenance (I think maintenance is important)

then back to women:
LM maintenance (1hr/day) +AM maintenance(1hr/day) + WM or SM (8-10 hrs/day)

I just dont think I can stop using subs everyday since there are a lot of very good quality and effective subs here.
It's better to just run Alpha by itself.

Though it will be hard for me I will probably stop Maximum Learning when I start Alpha or even the end of this week so I have a week off with just nothing.

-Ben
Yeah thats what I am thinking. Im going to run alpha by itself then.
Theres this urge inside me wanting to go to the gym and exercise. hmm..
GO TO THE GYM MY SON
Yes I am already preparing my things.
Welcome, and I love that movie, much better than the remake, although the remake did have Anthony Hopkins.
I will be using Luck Magnifier solo for now as I really need to improve my finances. I will continue with this sub in a few months. The LM 4G is really strong and I would like to use just one sub for now.
Spiral Wrote:GO TO THE GYM MY SON

If only there was a like button here I'd hit it. hahahaha
Pages: 1 2 3 4