Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why do you use my subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm curious why you use my subliminals. Why mine, as opposed to someone else's? Why mine at all? I'd like to see what I'm doing right, so I can focus more on expanding that. Thanks for the feedback.
For me what bought me here originally was the forum and the fact that I could see through others journals that they were getting results call me a sceptic but there are way to many products out there that don't work.

What keeps me using them are the results that I get I tried many different therapies and approaches to getting past my issues with little result. Also the dedication and customer service you provide keeps me using yours against others. The fact that you chime in and genuinely seem to care about your customers makes a huge difference.

EDIT
One more thing your continued research as well. The closer you get to producing immediate results the better as we live in a world today where people have very little patience and almost demand immediate results and gratification as much as I've started to learn good things take time I've noticed this way of thinking is dying out more and more as time goes on
(07-18-2012, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious why you use my subliminals. Why mine, as opposed to someone else's? Why mine at all? I'd like to see what I'm doing right, so I can focus more on expanding that. Thanks for the feedback.

I agree with Jim, having a forum and with you being so active in it to support and care for your customers is definitely a big point for me to choose your company.

Many other positive points would include:

1. Effectiveness on your subliminals, powerful and work fast.
2. Your amazing knowledge on the subject of subliminals and subconscious mind.
3. Your detailed and tireless explanation on many of the questions.
4. Your continuous research, and refusal of mediocrity, always aiming to improve and get better.
5. Your interaction with forum member, like receiving suggestions on your products.
6. Products pricing is affordable.

I feel that with the system that you set up with this forum, you can really communicate to your customers who you are as the owner/creator, your beliefs, your principles, your vision, how you want your products to be, how you want your companies to be. By having more clear understanding to all these things, I feel that consciously and subconsciously (Big Grin), this is the right company to stick around with.
First I found this site on a forum like 2 years ago, I can't remember where and the Alpha program really interested me. I read every single journal of it that I could find and all the great results and brought it and filled my journal full of amazing results. And others i've used except for Ideal Weight unfortunately i've had awesome results but still i'm a customer for life because everything else has worked wonderfully. I've even brought subliminals from you that I haven't even used yet but plan to one day because I liked the sound of them.

And I also agree that because you talk to your customers on the forum and it's obvious your genuine keeps me going back. And your always looking for ways to update and improve things which is also awesome.

They are a good price, and seem more detailed than other subliminals, I mean nobody else that I know has 6 stage programs. I did try some other subliminals once but didn't stick with them for long, I think the difference with Alpha (my first program I used) was the feedback on the forum from other people and it being so open and people being able to do so.

-Ben
This is the only place where I learnt how to properly use the subliminal with detailed instruction in frequencies,the days it should be used, how many hours it should be exposed and the TYPE (A/B etc ) classification which i have never seen in any other subliminal producers. This is what separates others from you. Nobody has written a instruction guide on how to properly use subliminals.

and from the above Tiesto's point
"3. Your detailed and tireless explanation on many of the questions."

Thats why I keep coming back for more Smile
Referred by someone via Cory Skyy forum for Aura of Sexiness, came along and found massive success with subliminals as opposed to written affirmations. Advertised the hell out of Aura of Sexiness on Cory Skyy and other 'natural game' forums and tried to share your amazing products with the rest of the world Wink

EDIT: Forgot to answer why I use them...because they work. And the one thing I've learned is that you do not mess with success! No need to try someone else's when yours were presented to me and are super effective. Now market this forum so people can see how much fun this community really is Wink

Ryan
If it wasn't for Ryan's continued support of your products and website I wouldn't have given it a chance. But the day I decided to I havn't turned back since. I've tried hypnosis audio tapes before but they never worked out for me because I couldn't relax into them and keep an open mind. Your subliminals reach deep down into the core issues where any other sort of therapy or hypnosis could take years to clear out. Especially for someone that had such racing thoughts without much clarity or awareness of the present moment. It's been a rough ride so far but everything's really meeting my expectations. I am also a customer for life.

I also like what Jim mentioned about your unending dedication to your customers. I really appreciate you Shannon and I hope you don't change.. too much anyways Tongue
Speaking of which. I think it's about time for "Indigo Minds Convention 2012". I'm thinking we should do this in Vegas Wink

Ryan
I found about your subliminals in a forum. A magick forum and I didnt want to mess with spells for personal change, because magick usually can have secondary effects out of control, So I looked for safe subliminals in google, first pages there is Sub-shop, presto and buyed...

Now some time has passed and I see they work, you Know, they work so well that I am going to buy the "grow taller" one, and I have fused plates (34 years old), But I have so much confidence in manifestation (personal experiences appart from subs) and your subliminals that I have NO doubt. Even if you recommend those to young people with unfused plates I am going to try Big Grin

Big Grin
Speaking of magic.. I just wached David Blaine's TED presentation and he firmly believes everything is possible. He's just a super human and man I can't wait to run that subliminal!
I'm not a man but butting in: I was searching for subliminals already, and picked yours because I saw positive results in the forums, and especially because I saw YOU in the forums and was impressed.

I keep using them because of results.
0:Your creations seams like the best tools for me to mold my mind to my liking.
1:I feel that they work for me.
2:The costumer support are among the best I have experienced online, ever.
3:The forum feels like an oasis of wisdom on the net. People, who wants to grow/improve/change, with different exiting experiences, seams to gather here.
4:This is not a huge random faceless company thats just wants to ninja a bite out of my wallet.
5:I got the impression that you are a masterful artist, that your products are a merge of art and science.
6:Your avatar constantly reminds me of Aslan and his Powers, giving you a powerful vibe.
7:Somehow you have earned my trust. Probably by some displays of character on thee forum!
8:The prices are reasonable.
9:The option for customized products.
10:I don't know any other submakers.
The active forum, testimonials, and the fact that you are engaged with the people that use the subs.

I haven't seen any results yet (it's only been 12 days though) but I will persevere.
Excellent question Shannon! Touche' mine mun(Faux Deutsch)
borrowing from Teisto's words and a some of my own:
Cuz of Results Man,thats why, yers are some of thee best I have found 'er used in the 27 years of using brain/mind/frequency/sonic technology and related,that I have ever found or used(yes I Know I repeated that on purpose)"thats damn near 3 decades of usage folk,and these are some of thee best I've come across and utlized AND the good sh*t Keeps getting better and better and better.
The energizer Bunny has nuttin' on you Pal. trust me. to the point where there are @ least 5 programs I'd love to be working on ALL at the same time,alas,One @ a time is required and understood. that's how bad ass they are,Shannon,and again, they keep getting better.
Tiesto's words:quotes MY sentiments exactly,too!

Many other positive points would include:

1. Effectiveness on your subliminals, powerful and work fast.
2. Your amazing knowledge on the subject of subliminals and subconscious mind.
3. Your detailed and tireless explanation on many of the questions.
4. Your continuous research, and refusal of mediocrity, always aiming to improve and get better.
5. Your interaction with forum member, like receiving suggestions on your products.
6. Products pricing is affordable.
Pages: 1 2