Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cry on demand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make a sub that is non-verbal like PSE except it makes you cry? It would be good if you want a cathartic experience, or actors could use it to learn how to cry voluntarily.
Dayuuummmm whaddha great idea Joe!! I swear Man. its sooo true,to want to be able to access a good cathartic cry, my sister calls it a 'soul cleasning' and I agree man. I actually did so 6 weeks ago,I put on one of thee saddest ,yet most beautiful haunting songs I had and played it like 8 X's str8. the first 2 'er 3 go rounds I feel things welling but not fully welling up and then by round # 4 bam, Niagra Falls Man,the tears flowed flowed and flowed and I played this song thru n thru until I felt fully cleansed and complete for that go round-sessional A MUCH needed title in this day n age. Excellent idea Joe, be a handy # to have around the house,we cleanse and clean all kindsa stuff around the house,but what about our Spirits/Heart/Mind/Brain/Body...touche' , YOU have MY appreciation and Vote on that one,Fella. Keith.
maybe rather than cry, specifically, it could be to access those emotional triggers and allow them to be felt fully. Granted, for me, when I experience things deeply I often cry as a release. I sometimes laugh too, hysterically. Not because something is funny, it's just a release.

I practice EFT and fasterEFT and the whole key to releasing the emotion, is to be able to bring it up in your mind (ie: state of trance) and to FEEL that, for the last time. As, once you've felt it and dealt with it using the technique it is no longer an issue. And stays that way. Tears seem to be an accompanying reaction to accessing the buried, or not so buried emotion, but don't quote me on it it just seems like that to me.

A subliminal could be a great tool to become open to experiencing the things which are holding us back, as they're so painful we prefer not to have access to them. Nice idea.
i havnt had one of those cries in over 2 years. It would really be nice to release alot of pent up emotions. I mostly just yell and scream but I'd love to have a good cry.
Try gettting marriedBig Grin. What I hear from a lot of people anyway.
(07-14-2012, 03:32 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]maybe rather than cry, specifically, it could be to access those emotional triggers and allow them to be felt fully. Granted, for me, when I experience things deeply I often cry as a release. I sometimes laugh too, hysterically. Not because something is funny, it's just a release.

I practice EFT and fasterEFT and the whole key to releasing the emotion, is to be able to bring it up in your mind (ie: state of trance) and to FEEL that, for the last time. As, once you've felt it and dealt with it using the technique it is no longer an issue. And stays that way. Tears seem to be an accompanying reaction to accessing the buried, or not so buried emotion, but don't quote me on it it just seems like that to me.

A subliminal could be a great tool to become open to experiencing the things which are holding us back, as they're so painful we prefer not to have access to them. Nice idea.

I like your response Maggie. I remember reading, I think in Time, that there are groups that get together every day and start laughing together, like they make faces or do whatever they have to to make themselves laugh. I think it is an offshoot of a yoga thing.

But really, laughing is just as cathartic as crying. Been awhile since I have had a good one of either, now that I think about it.

Pain and pleasure, different sides of the same coin. It is amazing, to me atleast, how it is our perception of either that determines how we will react to any situation.

Rich
Yeah I don't know about a subliminal just to cry.

But feeling the emotion fully is a good thing. I also am into EFT and FasterEFT and also Matrix Reimprinting (though I haven't done much for a while) and I also do a meditation called 'Just Allow It' and it's all about building the ability to just allow it to be there, feel it fully without judging it.
(07-14-2012, 03:32 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]maybe rather than cry, specifically, it could be to access those emotional triggers and allow them to be felt fully. Granted, for me, when I experience things deeply I often cry as a release. I sometimes laugh too, hysterically. Not because something is funny, it's just a release.

Joni Mitchell Song Lyric's go "saying laughin' and cryin' ya know its the same release" agreed Fully! HOwever for me I'd laffed and laffed,watch humour/comedy on YOU tube,great place to find all you need on the funny assed end of life ,pun intended yuk yuk, however I think you NEED Both the laffer and the tear.
ON the note of the Man here who spoke of the Laughing group get togethers, yes I had friends from the late 80's who used to go to just such a group,ONLY they spent 15 minutes(I think) Laffin there asses off,15 minute crying and 15 minutes or so "Just Being".
Me and MY Frist Lover used ta do 'pound and scream' sessions with pillows and a towle,twisting it, yelling/screaming into the pillow or just out loud... once I found the light realization/telepathic healing processes the root stuff was pulled up and out and I no longer needed to pound and scream nearly as much infact months and years go by now without having to do so,but every once in a while I will do so.
Honestly I got tired of semi-loosing my voice and my head hurting from so much pounding and screaming,plus the 'issues' were still there to re-create and recycle the same ole stuff,that really was crying out to be cleared and healed so no pounding and screaming were nessasary. IM very grateful for the lighthealing processes,as well as what all else I used/use to help me clear lifetimes worth of stuff and continue the maintinance work every day just about on some level. Even still a good ole soul cleansing cry is needed now and then. its called "living on this planet'.I dont care how deeply spirutual you are or evolved or what techniques you do,which are wonderful, you still Live on this planet thus far and we ALL need some sort of release and relief.
I've done EFT and sped UP version,and many other such applications but none has done for me what the Light realization processes and more have done for me. its put the icing on the friggin cake fer me, so cool,whatever works for you is RIGHT for you. Sooo
"Boo hoo hoo is right fer YOU" :-) ya got my vote. why not have a Laff yer ass off program AND a Cry your friggin ass off program too,why does it have to be one 'er the other? YA nose ?:-)