Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck magnifier and aura of sexiness help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys wondering if you help me with something..I've purchased quite a few products including Be attractive to beautiful women, Ultra success, Aura of sexiness and Luck magnifier. I have recently committed to listening to AoS and LM for the next 6 months after not fully committing with the 1st two. AoS seems to be going well. Into my 3rd week and the other night two girls literally grabbed me as soon as I walked into the club and put me in the middle and both started grinding me. I was like yeah..go with the flow. Nothing happened. Still baby steps I suppose.

Some other effects on Saturday I was nearly in an accident when my mates car stopped in the middle of the motorway. Cars were doing 70mph + and his car died. We were on a bend and almost were hit twice. We had to get out and run across the motorway. Then on Sunday my landlord told me I need to move out as she's giving the house to an agency. I have until September. I've been meaning to move so not sure how to view this. And recently my market has dried up at work. Companies are not speaking to me and I had a meeting with my manager. I got worried when everyone cleared the office, cos that's what they do when they sack you. Now when I was using Ultra Success things were just happening and unfortunate I fell away listening to that. What I need to know is are these the 1st stages, do I just need to stick it. Been using LM for close to 2 weeks now. Should I revert back to Ultra Success. I know I can only use one...

Also I have a product called Mlf da babe some of you guys may know. I finally got my HD sorted and find it. Its mainly a Visualisation, guided mediation with subliminal that makes you irresistible. Should I use it or just stick it out with A.o.s, or use it with A.o.s?

That's not too important. Just keen to see what your experiences are with LM and what your thoughts are.

Warmest Regards.
(07-02-2012, 12:07 PM)TaoNJ Wrote: [ -> ]Been using LM for close to 2 weeks now. Should I revert back to Ultra Success. I know I can only use one...

Two weeks is kinda early for any effect to show up in my opinion, unless you are very responsive of course. Since you're already 2 weeks on it, might as well continue on.

(07-02-2012, 12:07 PM)TaoNJ Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have a product called Mlf da babe some of you guys may know. I finally got my HD sorted and find it. Its mainly a Visualisation, guided mediation with subliminal that makes you irresistible. Should I use it or just stick it out with A.o.s, or use it with A.o.s?

I would say just stick to AOS, that way you don't risk of further slowing down the result by combining so many different stuff.
Quote:Hey Guys wondering if you help me with something..I've purchased quite a few products including Be attractive to beautiful women, Ultra success, Aura of sexiness and Luck magnifier. I have recently committed to listening to AoS and LM for the next 6 months after not fully committing with the 1st two. AoS seems to be going well. Into my 3rd week and the other night two girls literally grabbed me as soon as I walked into the club and put me in the middle and both started grinding me. I was like yeah..go with the flow. Nothing happened. Still baby steps I suppose.

I suspect nothing happened because you didn't make anything happen. They initiated, and then probably decided to let you be the man and male the subsequent moves. That's what women want. Even with women I know want very badly to be with me, I usually have to make some sort of move to get there. It's just how women are taught to be.

Quote:Some other effects on Saturday I was nearly in an accident when my mates car stopped in the middle of the motorway. Cars were doing 70mph + and his car died. We were on a bend and almost were hit twice. We had to get out and run across the motorway. Then on Sunday my landlord told me I need to move out as she's giving the house to an agency. I have until September. I've been meaning to move so not sure how to view this. And recently my market has dried up at work. Companies are not speaking to me and I had a meeting with my manager. I got worried when everyone cleared the office, cos that's what they do when they sack you. Now when I was using Ultra Success things were just happening and unfortunate I fell away listening to that. What I need to know is are these the 1st stages, do I just need to stick it. Been using LM for close to 2 weeks now. Should I revert back to Ultra Success. I know I can only use one...

LM and US are similar in goal. They should be able to be used together successfully to enhance each other's effects.

Quote:Also I have a product called Mlf da babe some of you guys may know. I finally got my HD sorted and find it. Its mainly a Visualisation, guided mediation with subliminal that makes you irresistible. Should I use it or just stick it out with A.o.s, or use it with A.o.s?

I am not familiar with competing products, but I can tell you this:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NO...ubliminals

Thanks guys. So i will do AoS and LM for 6 months+ at least. I'm really looking forward to see the changes. Has anyone got any tips/ experiences i hear the 1st month or so is always mixed or difficult.
It's not always difficult. You just hear more from those who think it is than those who don't.
(07-05-2012, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not always difficult. You just hear more from those who think it is than those who don't.
Somehow, this seams, to me, like the truth of nearly everything.
(07-06-2012, 03:44 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2012, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not always difficult. You just hear more from those who think it is than those who don't.

And dont forget, beware of negative skeptics... they can destroy all the work invested.
Hey Tao

any updates for it?
I'm planning on a similar combo. So I'm curious on how it's been going for you.
(07-06-2012, 08:54 AM)rubman Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2012, 03:44 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]

And dont forget, beware of negative skeptics... they can destroy all the work invested.

Isn't that the truth. There is a special breed of "skeptics" out there who seem to think it is their personal mission to destroy anything that scares them. Namely, anything that doesn't fit into their comfortable little black and white view of the universe. They're very good at manipulating popular opinion, too, but if you consider their position from the stand point of genuine logic, and not the logical fallacies they so heavily rely on, you see clearly that they are full of it and typically no better than con men in what they are doing and how they do it.
Yep those are the hardest kinds of people i've found to work with using EFT. They just want to prove that nothing will work and basically you can't work with them.

-Ben
Well I use AOS and I can say it works brilliantly. How much is that, and how much is other things I don't know but I say stick with it.

Shannon mentioned making it happen because you're the man. ABSOLUTELY. I could be almost coming in my pants turned on, hot and bothered and WILLING. And I expect a man to make the first move. I will give the indicators, and he has to be man enough to do the work. Not because I'm not capable of it, I've walked up and taken what I wanted many times, but because it's more satisfying when a man does it. Smile Sorry, it's true. And I've been in many situations where it would have happened (new man, very obviously wants me, prospective) and I consciously thought to myself that he is going to have to man up and actually take charge at some point becuase I'm not going to do all the work for him. Though I basically did by making myself "available."

Tips and tricks for the first month: just accept that you're doing it, and make peace with where you are. Make it ok, be satisfied and eager for more. Don't look desperately at women for evidence that it's working, being desperate for validation is the least sexy trait there is. Accept that you're going to have a powerful aura of sexiness, whether you haveit now or not, and get on with the business of enjoying your now. Before you know it you'll be pleasantly surprised Smile
Hi Shannon,

I have both LM and US, but in the description for US, it says do not use this with other C & D subs. But in your post below, you said that LM and US can be used together to reinforce each other. Since your post is 3 years old, were you referring to the older versions of LM and US? Basically, I just wanted to verify we we can us LM and US at the same time now, can not with the newer versions?

(07-02-2012, 07:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Hey Guys wondering if you help me with something..I've purchased quite a few products including Be attractive to beautiful women, Ultra success, Aura of sexiness and Luck magnifier. I have recently committed to listening to AoS and LM for the next 6 months after not fully committing with the 1st two. AoS seems to be going well. Into my 3rd week and the other night two girls literally grabbed me as soon as I walked into the club and put me in the middle and both started grinding me. I was like yeah..go with the flow. Nothing happened. Still baby steps I suppose.

I suspect nothing happened because you didn't make anything happen. They initiated, and then probably decided to let you be the man and male the subsequent moves. That's what women want. Even with women I know want very badly to be with me, I usually have to make some sort of move to get there. It's just how women are taught to be.

Quote:Some other effects on Saturday I was nearly in an accident when my mates car stopped in the middle of the motorway. Cars were doing 70mph + and his car died. We were on a bend and almost were hit twice. We had to get out and run across the motorway. Then on Sunday my landlord told me I need to move out as she's giving the house to an agency. I have until September. I've been meaning to move so not sure how to view this. And recently my market has dried up at work. Companies are not speaking to me and I had a meeting with my manager. I got worried when everyone cleared the office, cos that's what they do when they sack you. Now when I was using Ultra Success things were just happening and unfortunate I fell away listening to that. What I need to know is are these the 1st stages, do I just need to stick it. Been using LM for close to 2 weeks now. Should I revert back to Ultra Success. I know I can only use one...

LM and US are similar in goal. They should be able to be used together successfully to enhance each other's effects.

Quote:Also I have a product called Mlf da babe some of you guys may know. I finally got my HD sorted and find it. Its mainly a Visualisation, guided mediation with subliminal that makes you irresistible. Should I use it or just stick it out with A.o.s, or use it with A.o.s?

You still can use LM+US. Often used combo here.
(07-16-2015, 03:12 AM)mrsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I have both LM and US, but in the description for US, it says do not use this with other C & D subs. But in your post below, you said that LM and US can be used together to reinforce each other. Since your post is 3 years old, were you referring to the older versions of LM and US? Basically, I just wanted to verify we we can us LM and US at the same time now, can not with the newer versions?

(07-02-2012, 07:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

These two are the only exception to that rule, and only because they are so synergistic that they end up working to enhance one another.