Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anyone playing Diablo 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
Who else is going to be playing Diablo 3? I am downloading it again as I had a problem with install, but I will be ready to play at launch.. well as soon as my cdkey is sent.

Anybody up for playing in a team? And I am the kind of player who usually collects everything and goes back to town to sell it, just warning you. (on a side note each person has their own 'loot' so me taking everyone elses stuff doesn't apply.)

-Ben
when i get paid and if i have enough money after bills ill buy it and play.

How is it so far?
I'm about a level 29 Barbarian, in Act III atm. But i'm pretty sick of it. It was good at first but now i'm quite bored, don't even know if I will finish it.

Here is a video about error 37 that is quite accurate! hahahaha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk&
o i bought diablo 3 last week , really late i know lol if you guys want to play let me know ill send you my battletag im a lvl 40 demon hunter at the moment
Hey Tony, just noticed your reply.

I would have if I was still playing it, but I actually got sick of it pretty quick, it didn't seem to capture the magic of the first 2.

I am currently into Dayz (a Arma 2 mod) it's very popular right now and is pretty awesome, also another Arma 2 mod 'Takistan Life'. The thing I like about these games is freedom unlike most online games like generic mmo's. Smile

So if anyone reads this and plays Dayz, lets team up Smile The aus servers seem to have problems for me so i'm usually on one of the us ones that have okay ping for me.

-Ben