Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am up to stage 5, 2 weeks in, on Alpha Male 2011 name enabled with no results as of yet that I can tell. I'm wondering if that is normal? I know my suggestibility is low as I have done hypnosis with no luck at all. Will that mean that subliminals wont work to? or maybe I need longer a stage? Undecided
(03-17-2012, 02:05 PM)taylord1984 Wrote: [ -> ]I am up to stage 5, 2 weeks in, on Alpha Male 2011 name enabled with no results as of yet that I can tell. I'm wondering if that is normal? I know my suggestibility is low as I have done hypnosis with no luck at all. Will that mean that subliminals wont work to? or maybe I need longer a stage? Undecided

Hypnosis requires cooperation. It is much easier to resist hypnosis than subliminals, when the induction is not done in the right way, or not done by a sufficiently skilled hypnotist. Even then, there are times it can be resisted by someone sufficiently bent on doing so.

Subliminals are the cousin of hypnosis. They are much harder to resist,but they too can still be resisted.

Suggestibility being low, and resistance to hypnosis and subliminals, simply means you are at some level afraid of allowing yourself to be influenced by them.

First, have you experienced success with any of my subliminals? If so, you are probably specifically resisting this particular program. If not, and you have tried other programs of mine, you are resisting any outside influence at all. Knowing the difference makes a difference in how to proceed.

Second, is your response simply "nothing happens that I can see", or are you experiencing resistance that is outwardly visible as upset, negativity, fear, frustration, or something else?

And third, are you using the program according to the instructions?
I not had no results on any of your programs as of yet. I kept jumping about at the start of finding this place. Then I got Alpha Male and stuck with it. I have sins stage 4 added Happiness and Joy when I got extra time to do so as I been getting really depressed lately. Some thing I suffer with on and off for a long time now. Other than that I had ran it on its own. Only thing I not done is read any of the recommended books as I don't really follow books well.

I am now starting to think it is just resistance as I keep thinking that I could never be an Alpha due to my personality. Plus the fact I am desperate for change is making me over think things. That in turn is making me frustrated and some what upset. Being upset makes me then think this is not alpha behaver at all Undecided so it cant be working.

I know I think to much. Think this is why I suffer with depression on and off. Maybe I should of sorted that first Undecided
Are you using Ultrasonic? Do you have the correct speakers?

Ryan
(03-18-2012, 07:41 AM)taylord1984 Wrote: [ -> ]I not had no results on any of your programs as of yet. I kept jumping about at the start of finding this place. Then I got Alpha Male and stuck with it. I have sins stage 4 added Happiness and Joy when I got extra time to do so as I been getting really depressed lately. Some thing I suffer with on and off for a long time now. Other than that I had ran it on its own. Only thing I not done is read any of the recommended books as I don't really follow books well.

I am now starting to think it is just resistance as I keep thinking that I could never be an Alpha due to my personality. Plus the fact I am desperate for change is making me over think things. That in turn is making me frustrated and some what upset. Being upset makes me then think this is not alpha behaver at all Undecided so it cant be working.

I know I think to much. Think this is why I suffer with depression on and off. Maybe I should of sorted that first Undecided

Funny thing about some people... they can't see what's going on with the subliminals they use. Especially if they have expectations of experiencing the same thing as everyone else around them.

Keep in mind... everyone starts at a different place, and everyone has a different distance to go to "get there". If you try to judge your results by what everyone else reports, you are going to find yourself surprised sometimes, because everyone is unique.

I think what's going on here is that you are dealing with a lot of fear that is holding you back, and powering resistance. Here's what we'll do.

Finish AM 2011. Take a month off from subliminals altogether. Then you should be in a position to know how much effect the program has actually had, and what we will do is with that assessment, we will figure out what the issue is, and what to do about it. I need to understand your situation better though, what I have to work with isn't enough to make a solid assessment of what's likely the issue. So we will take it from there when the time comes. But we'll figure it out.
Getting really depressed for no reason sounds like subliminal resistance..
sometimes I feel like I am not seeing any changes and I take a day off and after the brain gets a rest the changes are obvious. Maybe ask some friends if they notice anything different about you/in your behavior-if there willing to be honest and decently aware you might be surprised.
(03-18-2012, 09:46 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]Getting really depressed for no reason sounds like subliminal resistance..
sometimes I feel like I am not seeing any changes and I take a day off and after the brain gets a rest the changes are obvious. Maybe ask some friends if they notice anything different about you/in your behavior-if there willing to be honest and decently aware you might be surprised.

Yes. Then again at that stage in Alpha Male I was going through parts where I thought I never progressed and was never going to get where I wanted to be. It was resistance. It passed a few weeks later.
I think now that I had time to reflect there is miner changes. I seem to be better tempered than I was and less I cant do this. I am looking to the future more now. Just upped my over time to save a deposit for a mortgage. Some thing I need to do as I am 28 and still living with my parents.

That as kind of made my thinking change as I'm not very motivated to work so was going to start "ultra motivation" sub and maybe "ultra successes". That made me make the first post seeing if some one would say no its not working stop now lol then start them.

Shannon. I think I know what the problem is. I was all ready a very negative thinker to start with and very unmotivated to make any changes. Plus was all ready depressed. So the push from the sub made me even more depressed. I thought I could just play a sub and all will be fixed. How wrong I am ;-)

Ryan. Yeah Ultrasonic all the way. I cant be listening to the other tracks as they would drive me mad lol my speakers have semi died as there was a crackly voice but lowering volume seem to combat it. I can still hear the mosquito well lol so I think its still loud enough.

RainbowAbyss. People do get depressed for no reason all the time. My mum has being on antidepressants for years now and she has sod all to be depressed about.
Sup man!
I can somehow relate to your experience because I felt little improvement upon finishing Alpha Male 3G subs. I suggest that you also keep a journal under the Male Journal forum and post your experiences like what I just started. You can view mine here: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Path-t...ss-Journal
Meanwhile, Shannon suggested that I use Remove Negativity 4G due to the fear I have. It might work on you to bro.
(03-19-2012, 01:57 PM)taylord1984 Wrote: [ -> ]I think now that I had time to reflect there is miner changes. I seem to be better tempered than I was and less I cant do this. I am looking to the future more now. Just upped my over time to save a deposit for a mortgage. Some thing I need to do as I am 28 and still living with my parents.

That as kind of made my thinking change as I'm not very motivated to work so was going to start "ultra motivation" sub and maybe "ultra successes". That made me make the first post seeing if some one would say no its not working stop now lol then start them.

Shannon. I think I know what the problem is. I was all ready a very negative thinker to start with and very unmotivated to make any changes. Plus was all ready depressed. So the push from the sub made me even more depressed. I thought I could just play a sub and all will be fixed. How wrong I am ;-)

Ryan. Yeah Ultrasonic all the way. I cant be listening to the other tracks as they would drive me mad lol my speakers have semi died as there was a crackly voice but lowering volume seem to combat it. I can still hear the mosquito well lol so I think its still loud enough.

RainbowAbyss. People do get depressed for no reason all the time. My mum has being on antidepressants for years now and she has sod all to be depressed about.

What you're describing sounds like a situation in which you feel hopeless for making the changes you need to make. It's probably based in fear of leaving home, and this fear has probably held you in place all your life in some sense concerning living at home. The depression is probably coming out as the response to feeling deadlocked... fear holding you in place, but time keeps on ticking, and as you age the pressure to move grows, as does your own need for it. This deadlock has only intensified because the sub is pushing you to face your fears, resulting in more depression.

I don't remember which stage of AM you're on, but if you're done with stage 3, you can add in Remove Negativity Within and see if that helps... otherwise, keep going until you're ready to start stage 4 and then add it in. And make a conscious effort to face your fears, too.
(03-20-2012, 09:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2012, 01:57 PM)taylord1984 Wrote: [ -> ]I think now that I had time to reflect there is miner changes. I seem to be better tempered than I was and less I cant do this. I am looking to the future more now. Just upped my over time to save a deposit for a mortgage. Some thing I need to do as I am 28 and still living with my parents.

What you're describing sounds like a situation in which you feel hopeless for making the changes you need to make. It's probably based in fear of leaving home, and this fear has probably held you in place all your life in some sense concerning living at home. The depression is probably coming out as the response to feeling deadlocked... fear holding you in place, but time keeps on ticking, and as you age the pressure to move grows, as does your own need for it. This deadlock has only intensified because the sub is pushing you to face your fears, resulting in more depression.

I don't remember which stage of AM you're on, but if you're done with stage 3, you can add in Remove Negativity Within and see if that helps... otherwise, keep going until you're ready to start stage 4 and then add it in. And make a conscious effort to face your fears, too.
Well it seems like it mite be the speakers after all as the tweeters have a crackly voice now at what ever volume I use. I ordered some new ones that have a 21k top end frequency response that is know to work as its in use by some one on here with results. I don't know how much it has messed up so I mite start over. First I'm going to sort out my depression/ sleeping problems then start over with alpha male. Will start with your recommendation.
My recommendation for what, specifically?
(03-31-2012, 02:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My recommendation for what, specifically?

Remove Negativity Within. Unless there is some thing better for depression? I'm quite a negative person although I do try to counter negative thoughts with positive ones.
(04-01-2012, 04:21 AM)taylord1984 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2012, 02:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My recommendation for what, specifically?

Remove Negativity Within. Unless there is some thing better for depression? I'm quite a negative person although I do try to counter negative thoughts with positive ones.

Depression is a complex issue which can be handled in a lot of different ways depending on what the root cause is, but always remember that it is a medical condition, and until I am licensed to practice medicine (which I am not), I cannot give medical advice or make diagnosis.

I also have to suggest that you have depression dealt with by a licensed professional of the proper medical background.

That said... if you want to use something that will have a potentially positive impact on depression, there are three options I can think of. Remove Negativity Within, Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude, and Depression Relief Aid.

Without knowing the specific cause of the issue, I don't know what I can do to be more specific.

If your depression stems from a clash between trying to move out of your parents house and fear holding you in place, my suggestion would be to overcome the fear. RNW may be a good choice for helping with that. PTPA could also help, but I think RNW would be the thing I would try first.
Pages: 1 2