Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forex Success Subliminal advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi There,

I am an FX trader and am interested in purchasing the Forex Success subliminal to help me become a better trader.

I just had a couple of questions regarding this product : -

1. I noticed on the website you mentioned that it was created by the request of customers. I was wondering what kind of success they had with the subliminal? Did it improve their trading belief and success and ultimately better traders?

2. Do you have any suggestions as to which other products this would really well with? Its a full time business / profession for me, and I would like the added boost of making it into a successful business and make huge amounts of money. Something that will help with that mindset in the subconscious mind to believe and seek out a strong desire to achieve the the goals I have set for myself.

I was thinking maybe Ultra Success or Become a successful entrepreneur?

I know I shouldnt combine more than 2 at first.

Please would you give me your thoughts on this. Much appreciated.

Thanks
Rgds
(02-14-2012, 08:39 AM)User777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I am an FX trader and am interested in purchasing the Forex Success subliminal to help me become a better trader.

I just had a couple of questions regarding this product : -

1. I noticed on the website you mentioned that it was created by the request of customers. I was wondering what kind of success they had with the subliminal? Did it improve their trading belief and success and ultimately better traders?

2. Do you have any suggestions as to which other products this would really well with? Its a full time business / profession for me, and I would like the added boost of making it into a successful business and make huge amounts of money. Something that will help with that mindset in the subconscious mind to believe and seek out a strong desire to achieve the the goals I have set for myself.

I was thinking maybe Ultra Success or Become a successful entrepreneur?

I know I shouldnt combine more than 2 at first.

Please would you give me your thoughts on this. Much appreciated.

Thanks
Rgds

Hi, and welcome!

As to your first question, that's not exactly the most popular title, and unfortunately, we've had no feedback on it. Perhaps you can change that for us.

You seem to have answered your second question yourself - I would have recommended US or BASE, primarily US.

By the way, it's not "at first" that you shouldn't be using more than two programs at a time. It's pretty much a standard rule with 4th Generation products.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Ok cool, so I may try out the Forex one and see how it goes. With regards to the US or BASE, these are both 3G subliminals I can see from the website. I do see that there is a new 4G one for US. Which one is best.

I'm sure there may be post describing the difference between 3G and 4G, but do you mind just briefly describing the difference between the two, and also if I can listen to the Forex one (3G) as this will be the primary one, along with a US 4g?

Thanks.
(02-15-2012, 06:47 AM)User777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Ok cool, so I may try out the Forex one and see how it goes. With regards to the US or BASE, these are both 3G subliminals I can see from the website. I do see that there is a new 4G one for US. Which one is best.

I'm sure there may be post describing the difference between 3G and 4G, but do you mind just briefly describing the difference between the two, and also if I can listen to the Forex one (3G) as this will be the primary one, along with a US 4g?

Thanks.

3G and 4G differ in that 4G is built upon a 3G base, but adds 2 years of research results and development to the scripting methodology. It is much more powerful, fast acting and effective for this reason, and that is why single stage 4G programs are more expensive than 3G programs.

Usually, when a 4G program is released, we discontinue the 3G version because it is superceded technology; in this case, it is useful and beneficial to continue to offer the 3G version for one specific reason: the 4th Gen version includes a manifestation component, which makes it a Type B/D Hybrid. This makes it more powerful, to be sure, but it also means the program cannot be used with any other program that is Type C, D or a hybrid of either of these two types.

Since Ultra Success is a very useful program for supporting and enhancing other subliminals, it is therefore important that we have an option available that does not include a Type D component.

Since US is much faster acting and much less complex and intricate than BASE, I personally would start off using US and the Forex program together. Since the ForEx program is a Type B, either version of US is going to be an option. The question is, do you want faster initial results, or faster overall results?

The 3G version of US will produce faster initial results, but takes a long time to produce the same level of manifestation effects as the 4G version - 2 to 4 times as long, on average, from what I can tell. By manifestation results, I am talking the bigger effects. For instance, when I needed a new car, US 3G took 6 months of use to bring an amazing option into my life; the 4G version, had it been available, would have been able to do the same thing in 2-3 months.

The trade off is energy usage. It naturally takes a lot more energy to do the 4G version than the 3G version, and it limits the types of programs you can use with it. However, I would suggest using the program for ForEx for at least 90 days, so again, it comes down to personal preference on the US type.
Thanks for the quick but detailed response again.

Ok so based on your advice, I will opt for Ultra success to use with the Forex one. The only issue/questions is going to be whether i use the 4G or 3G version.

Just a couple of follow up questions to help me decide : -

1. When you say manifestation, you talking how long and strongly it gets embedded into the subsconscious mind right? So in which case 4G would be quicker than 3G for the longer term lasting changes?

2. You mentioned the trade off being energy usage? DO u mind elaborating on that? Do you mean the amount of effort required to do the program, or the load on the mind to handle the affirmations?

3. Is it possible to start with US 3G and then move onto 4G after a period? I.e. so work on getting faster initial results and then move on a deeper manifestation.

4. When would you suggest to involve BASE? Or if its needed after working with US?

Thanks

Quote:Thanks for the quick but detailed response again.

Quite welcome.

Quote:Ok so based on your advice, I will opt for Ultra success to use with the Forex one. The only issue/questions is going to be whether i use the 4G or 3G version.

Just a couple of follow up questions to help me decide : -

1. When you say manifestation, you talking how long and strongly it gets embedded into the subsconscious mind right? So in which case 4G would be quicker than 3G for the longer term lasting changes?

Manifestation, at it's simplest, is the shifting of one's surroundings in a physical sense to match new internal beliefs. This simplest form is what you get in the 3rd Gen version, and it depends on depth of penetration. This what I call "double passive manifestation", because it's not even passive since it's not explicitly specified that there is a manifestation desire within the script.

When you explicitly specify manifestation, as in the 4G version, it is passive (because active manifestation requires conscious interaction, control, effort, etc.), but it works faster and takes more energy. It also relies on penetration depth, but to a much lesser degree since it is explicitly specified. This form of manifestation is not a "side effect", but a stated goal.

Quote:2. You mentioned the trade off being energy usage? DO u mind elaborating on that? Do you mean the amount of effort required to do the program, or the load on the mind to handle the affirmations?

3G US manifestation, being double passive, uses very little energy to power itself. Think of trickle charging for a battery. It uses the same amount of energy to accomplish a set amount of work, but the input is less, so the speed of response is lower. Either the "motor" will work slower, or it will need to wait until the "battery" has enough charge built up. Either way, slower results, and probably less obvious results, in case 1.

4G uses explicitly stated passive manifestation, which is a specific goal, and to accomplish that goal, the subconscious does what is necessary according to it's understanding of what you want. So now, it's not trickle charging anymore, now it's "plugged in", but at a lower voltage/amperage, if you will, compared to active manifestation. Naturally it draws more "current" faster, and thus produces the desired work in a much shorter amount of time and more outwardly obviously.

It's being powered by simple mental energy which has been shaped and directed a little differently than typical thought energy, so it takes more of this energy and puts a heavier drain on the mind/body energy reserves, which is noticed as less energy until it becomes "the norm" and you acclimate to it.

Quote:3. Is it possible to start with US 3G and then move onto 4G after a period? I.e. so work on getting faster initial results and then move on a deeper manifestation.

That is an option, yes. Personally, I recommend using 4G the whole time, however, as the optimizations make it better overall unless you are using a program specifically of Type C, D or a hybrid of one of those.

Quote:4. When would you suggest to involve BASE? Or if its needed after working with US?

Thanks

I suggest that Base be brought in after say 3 to 6 months of US, and run for 6 to 12 months on its own. I am actually hoping to be able to produce a 6 stage version of this program some time during 2012, which will make it much more powerful, also.
Ok so the 4G will have a higher "mental drain" initially than the 3G version due to the manifestation method? Does this also depend on internal conflicts that the person listening has too with regards to the positive affirmations in comparison to the state of the sub-conscious mind of the person?

I.e. if there are alot of conflicts and negative emotions to deal with, the greater the initial energy usage would be?

So your recommendation is to combine the Forex Subliminal with the US 4G version for at least 60-90 days right? With regards to frequency, is a few hours a day exposure ok to start with (albeit understand results would take longer)? Due ot lifestyle, it would be difficult to listen to them for 12 hours a day...

How long is the Forex and US 4G subliminals?

Thanks fo ryour advice and repsonses..

Quote:Ok so the 4G will have a higher "mental drain" initially than the 3G version due to the manifestation method? Does this also depend on internal conflicts that the person listening has too with regards to the positive affirmations in comparison to the state of the sub-conscious mind of the person?

Not just initially... it is continuous. And if the incoming program is conflicting heavily with the old one, it does take energy for the subconscious mind to resist.

Quote:I.e. if there are alot of conflicts and negative emotions to deal with, the greater the initial energy usage would be?

Yes.

Quote:So your recommendation is to combine the Forex Subliminal with the US 4G version for at least 60-90 days right? With regards to frequency, is a few hours a day exposure ok to start with (albeit understand results would take longer)? Due ot lifestyle, it would be difficult to listen to them for 12 hours a day...

Three months of both at once seems a good choice. You should definitely be able to see the results of both, and from there decide whether or not to continue for longer.

You should be using them for a total of 12 to 16 hours a day optimally if you use two at once. It can be difficult to do this, I know. The best way to get as much exposure as possible in a case like this is to set up your play list on your stereo to play 8 hours of one, then 8 hours of the other, then 8 hours of silence. You would then simply set this play list running on continuous loop mode in your bedroom and/or workspace. The more exposure you get (up to 8 hours per day, each), the faster and more obviously you'll see results. Factor that in based on other influences and make your choice as to what to do.

Quote:How long is the Forex and US 4G subliminals?

30 minutes each.

Quote:Thanks fo ryour advice and repsonses..

Thanks for your patronage and consideration. Smile
I have now bought and downloaded the Forex subliminal and will get the US 4G one too and give them a go. I think i will find 16hours a day exposure quite difficult, so would need to work on it for longer.

is it possible to get the full script of affirmations used for the Forex one? I noticed that it says "many more" at the end. This would be useful to find out. Many you could email to me privately rather than display here on the forum?

Listening at night time would be ideal, but I have a partner and playing on loop would be mean that she would be exposed to the subliminal too. Theres no other way round is there?

One way I could get around is to play the Forex one during the day, and US one at night, so she is getting the benefit of the US one too as its not against anything specific. This would be viable?

Can the silent subliminals really be listened to whilst doing other things? E.g. working, trading, listening to music? Does it diminish how "engaged" the mind is to the affirmations? I can play the Forex one during the day, whilst I am working...

Lastly, do i need to play individually for the 6-8 hours duration, or can I play one after the other? i.e. 30min FX the 30min US, and then repeat again.. or better to do all FX first, and then all US together separately?

Thanks

Quote:I have now bought and downloaded the Forex subliminal and will get the US 4G one too and give them a go. I think i will find 16hours a day exposure quite difficult, so would need to work on it for longer.

is it possible to get the full script of affirmations used for the Forex one? I noticed that it says "many more" at the end. This would be useful to find out. Many you could email to me privately rather than display here on the forum?

Yes, longer is required to get the same results if you use it less per day.

The scripts are fully available for 4G programs. Right now I am a bit swamped with building the current work queue and having difficulty accessing my script archives as well, since they're on a RAID array that is in the process of being diagnosed and repaired. If I can, I'll get that up, but don't hold your breath.

Quote:Listening at night time would be ideal, but I have a partner and playing on loop would be mean that she would be exposed to the subliminal too. Theres no other way round is there?

One way I could get around is to play the Forex one during the day, and US one at night, so she is getting the benefit of the US one too as its not against anything specific. This would be viable?

That is quite viable.

Quote:Can the silent subliminals really be listened to whilst doing other things? E.g. working, trading, listening to music? Does it diminish how "engaged" the mind is to the affirmations? I can play the Forex one during the day, whilst I am working...

If I told you what my research experiments are showing that the subconscious mind is capable of doing all at once... you would laugh in shocked and utter disbelief. Believe me. It won't be a problem. Wink You can max out your conscious mind's comparatively feeble ability to multi-task and still get full benefits from the subliminal.

Quote:Lastly, do i need to play individually for the 6-8 hours duration, or can I play one after the other? i.e. 30min FX the 30min US, and then repeat again.. or better to do all FX first, and then all US together separately?

Thanks

I have posted on this previously. It is better to use them for a block of time each before switching. If you imagine a car trying to run a course where it is intended to swerve between cones, versus a course where the car simply turns gently left for a while and then turns gently right, you'll see that a lot more energy is expended trying to switch back and forth constantly. This is energy that could have been used for something more productive.
Hey User777, welcome, and I bought but have not started using the Forex sub yet, so I hope you will make a journal or regular updates on how it is working out for you. I have very little to no practical experience with Forex, but I am hoping to learn sooner or later, and just keep putting stuff off.

But was wondering how much experience you have with trading and what books or resources you know of that are pretty good.

Thanks and good luck
Hi Shannon, thankyou for answering my questions. Hopefully you will get the chance at some point to get the full list of affirmations for the Forex sub. Would be good to know what affirmations are being transcended to my sub-conscious mind.

Hi SantaRich, thanks for your post.. Yes I am keen to see how I get on with the Forex. Will be taking it slow, and then try and build up.. Will let you know how i get on.

I've been trading for on and off for a number of years now, but only seriously the last 1.5 years. Trading is an extremely tough vocation to master, and I've certainly got a long way to go, but making steady progress to profitability so thats the main thing. Hoping to sub will give me a helping hand.

There's plenty of info out there. I would say start slowly and build up. A good book I recoomend is Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas Its based on psychology but very valuable.. Other than that get some info on Candlesticks and price action. Thats how I trade.
Hope that helps.

(02-20-2012, 11:35 AM)User777 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon, thankyou for answering my questions. Hopefully you will get the chance at some point to get the full list of affirmations for the Forex sub. Would be good to know what affirmations are being transcended to my sub-conscious mind.

Hi SantaRich, thanks for your post.. Yes I am keen to see how I get on with the Forex. Will be taking it slow, and then try and build up.. Will let you know how i get on.

I've been trading for on and off for a number of years now, but only seriously the last 1.5 years. Trading is an extremely tough vocation to master, and I've certainly got a long way to go, but making steady progress to profitability so thats the main thing. Hoping to sub will give me a helping hand.

There's plenty of info out there. I would say start slowly and build up. A good book I recoomend is Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas Its based on psychology but very valuable.. Other than that get some info on Candlesticks and price action. Thats how I trade.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advice, I have heard to live by the rule of KISS, Keep It Simple StupidBig Grin I have read that price action is a big thing to study and learn to understand. I shall have to check out that book and thanks for the suggestions.

I wish you luck and I hope you start a journal or keep me-everyone updated on your progress.
Hi Steven,
It really depends on what your goals are. The best thing for you is to have a look at the scripts and see which suits you the best.

4g programs are also more powerful than 3g so that is another thing for you to consider.

-Ben
Pages: 1 2