Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF 5.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see people posting on OGSF 5.9. but in the shop all I see is OGSF 5.11g, am I missing something? 

I am trying to decide what  I need.  I have panic attacks where I self-harm. I think it is fear-based.  of v4 or ogsf 5.9
That's the old version, OGSF v2 is the latest one. Why are you looking for the older version?

In that case i'd say neither and that E6 would be more supportive, though it's important for you to pay attention to this... subliminals shouldn't be just used by yourself in this case.

Quote:Medical Disclaimer: No claim of medical value, usage, intended usage, cure, diagnosis or replacement for medical attention from an appropriate medical professional is expressed or implied for any of the programs made available by Indigo Mind Labs or created by Shannon L. Matteson. By downloading or using these programs, you agree that you understand that these programs are not designed for, intended as a replacement for medical treatment or diagnosis, nor are they intended to be or act as a cure for anything. There is no expressed or implied statement that these programs are designed or intended to act as anything more than an aid to achieving the stated goal, and should be used in that capacity only. Before using any subliminal program designed to do anything that could impact you physically, mentally or emotionally, you are advised to consult the appropriate medical professional. Do not use these programs if you have and/or have been diagnosed with a serious mental or emotional disorder or disease unless you have direct, continuous medical permission to do so and medical supervision while doing so. You accept full responsibility for the results of using these programs, including (but not limited to) at unreasonable volumes or any volume above that resulting from proper calibration.

Also you posted this on a very out of the way forum that generally gets no posts, it's usually best to post questions in Shannon's journal discussion thread https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...read-Vol-8

As then Shannon will be able to give his thoughts.