Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OPH 5.10 - Wolverine's Healing Factor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A bit of a background:
Autoimmune disease that effects my skin
Pain in hands and fingers
Pain in knee
Snoring while sleeping which affects my sleep
Pain in back muscles

I've tried everything under the sun including hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Meditation and yoga are the only things seem to help.
I take a biological medicine for the autoimmune condition but I don't use it now. I'll might need to use it in few days or weeks because it's almost out of control again.

I finished AM6 less than a week ago but because I rather try OPH than take a medicine I'll not gonna wait for the 2 weeks off period.

First time I play OPH I've already felt how my right hand feels lighter and almost free from pain

Let's go!!!
Good luck!
Looking forward to your results Smile. Gonna give this one a try after my OGSF2 run.
Thank you both guys!!!
Sending you love

Today played the ultrasonic for 25 minutes as instructed.
Hand feel less stiff overall
I don't workout at the gym because of my problems.
But I've decided to give it a try because I feel a bit better.
Let's see how my body reacts the following days

It's too soon to say but currently I'm happy with it. It seems like Shannon did something I could not expect.
Now I'm very interested to know how he does it and how is it even possible!
I know Shannon will not want to explain anything but it looks like he research something that everyone should now about.
If this works it's a big deal in my eyes.
And currently this 5.10 G technology looks like few days of 5.10 is what I would expect from 1 month of 5 G.
I wish Shannon would be my brother or close friend where I would understand how he does it.
Not to sell it to anyone else but seriously my body feels better from a sound I could not even hear in a very short time.

The question remains if it can be sustainable.
And would it even affect my skin?

Do you understand the ramifications of this?

Let's go! Cool
Now you see why I was trying to get you to use newer tech lol.
How I do it is a highly classified secret, of course. That's more than ten years of R&D right there. But I can tell you that understanding how the body works more deeply and with more points of view than just what modern science is willing to consider is very useful, and understanding how the mind and body interface and interact really helps too.

There is also room for improvement of this program, but I'm not going to be able to rebuild it for a long time yet. It is the only thing that helps my lungs. I wish I had more time to use it.
Unfortunately, I had an adverse reaction after a gym workout. My hands stiffened up, and my body started to feel more painful, though my knee is a bit better. Even though I was in pain, it was somewhat improved.

I still wake up every day with stiff hands because of the gym workout.

I think I'm going to enjoy the 2-day blooming phase, which starts tomorrow. I have a feeling that I need more than 25 minutes a day, and I'll push it much more than that later on.

P.S.

Even though my AM6 run-through was not the best, maybe I'm wrong, and it might be better than I think because I've seen some benefits over the weekend. I'll post about it soon in my AM6 journal.

I feel less Alpha because I started OPH 5.10 sooner than expected after the completion of AM6. 
That's not a big surprise. 
And even though I feel less Alpha, I do see a lot of benefits! 
I think the journal is the growing phase, and only after the program finishes can one see the results. Therefore, the anxiety I had on Alpha Male was part of growing pains, and that's good to note and understand. 
If you have anxiety attacks, it probably means the letting go of fear is doing its thing. 
That's how I see it Smile
If you are using OPH and then doing something that is somehow adverse or damaging to you, you'll be working against OPH and what it's trying to do. How about before you try more than 25 minutes a day, you give it time without working against it to do what it's trying to accomplish? Whatever you're doing that bothers your hands at the gym, don't do that. The program has to have time to do it's thing, physical changes aren't fast, no matter how much you listen. Trying to push harder isn't going to be helpful if your body can't heal itself faster than that, and doing things that work against that healing isn't going to help either.

Anxiety during AM6 means you're being pushed to face your fears, and the anxiety results when you are doing so. It's a part of you saying, "Whoa, this scares me." Well it wouldn't be scary if you weren't pushing boundaries and making progress, would it.
(04-07-2024, 09:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using OPH and then doing something that is somehow adverse or damaging to you, you'll be working against OPH and what it's trying to do.  How about before you try more than 25 minutes a day, you give it time without working against it to do what it's trying to accomplish?  Whatever you're doing that bothers your hands at the gym, don't do that.  The program has to have time to do it's thing, physical changes aren't fast, no matter how much you listen.  Trying to push harder isn't going to be helpful if your body can't heal itself faster than that, and doing things that work against that healing isn't going to help either.

Anxiety during AM6 means you're being pushed to face your fears, and the anxiety results when you are doing so.  It's a part of you saying, "Whoa, this scares me." Well it wouldn't be scary if you weren't pushing boundaries and making progress, would it.

I see I'll take that into account!

Do you have a tip for being more patient? I've notice with AM6 as well I don't live in the moment it's like I need to get to the future or accomplish the program faster.
(04-08-2024, 02:37 AM)Topaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2024, 09:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using OPH and then doing something that is somehow adverse or damaging to you, you'll be working against OPH and what it's trying to do.  How about before you try more than 25 minutes a day, you give it time without working against it to do what it's trying to accomplish?  Whatever you're doing that bothers your hands at the gym, don't do that.  The program has to have time to do it's thing, physical changes aren't fast, no matter how much you listen.  Trying to push harder isn't going to be helpful if your body can't heal itself faster than that, and doing things that work against that healing isn't going to help either.

Anxiety during AM6 means you're being pushed to face your fears, and the anxiety results when you are doing so.  It's a part of you saying, "Whoa, this scares me." Well it wouldn't be scary if you weren't pushing boundaries and making progress, would it.

I see I'll take that into account!

Do you have a tip for being more patient? I've notice with AM6 as well I don't live in the moment it's like I need to get to the future or accomplish the program faster.

Patience is something that results either from my Increase Your Patience subliminal (Haven't built it yet, lol), or is learned through effort and practice.  The response you display with AM6 and OPH tells me that there's some part of you that is likely addicted to instant gratification.  "Addicted" used metaphorically, not literally.  Patience results from personality type and level of self mastery.  Some personality types are naturally patient, and some are naturally impatient, and some are in-between.  But all personality types can improve this trait by working on improving themselves, and making an effort to be patient.
I start to think the Flac version with the Hybrid version better for me than the mp3 ultrasonic.

I would not be using a hybrid with a 8 hours program because the trickling sound would make me sleepless.
But because this program is a 25 minutes a day it can be easier.

I don't see a lot of changes yet...
My hands feel less stiff when I play it.
I was probably too excited on the first few days.

The hybrid did feel better when I played it today.

So not much to share or inform.
As Shannon said a physical change can be harder (edit: take longer) to notice. And unfortunately I don't want to be stuck using OPH for months on end.
I'll update when can.

Just to mention as I said already my skin condition got worse and worse in December already.
Because I didn't take the medicine.
I'm trying to delay it and hopefully see a change with subliminals and some supplements.
But if that doesn't happen soon I'll have to take the medicine.
Then I might take a break or continue using OPH for few weeks longer. But it will be harder to understand what's going on.
My eczema is a very good indicator in my opinion.
It's not that they're harder to notice, it's that they take more time than changing energy or beliefs. A lot more time. That's why a run-through is months.
(04-13-2024, 10:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It's not that they're harder to notice, it's that they take more time than changing energy or beliefs.  A lot more time.  That's why a run-through is months.

Sorry, yes, that's what I meant. 
I take everything you've written into consideration hopefully to report with great results.
Thank you for following
Things seem to get better but then worse on my days off...
Mmm 
I don't have more to write but to say very short gym exercises seem to not aggravate my condition (joints)

Skin is still in bad condition 

Taking into account the fact OPH will work first of the joints rather than the skin it doesn't come as a surprise.

Will update...
Pages: 1 2