Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Combining 2 subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to combine 2 products in any way?
I am currently using Ultra Success 5.11g for ~2 months

I used X4A-1511 5.11g for a short time before and was satisfied with the results. Now, I would like to put it in use again, but wouldn't like to stop using Ultra Success.

Is there a way to use a second subliminal also? Like using  X4A when I am in off days of the US? Or any other option?

Thanks
Hi,
Unfortunately not, anything 5g or above can only be used by itself.

It's tempting, but especially with the latest programs.. they are designed to use the maximum amount of subconscious processing towards the goals of the program, so trying to add a second one would just make you spin your wheels, get overwhelmed and make it difficult to get results in either direction.
(02-28-2024, 12:32 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
  Unfortunately not, anything 5g or above can only be used by itself.

It's tempting, but especially with the latest programs.. they are designed to use the maximum amount of subconscious processing towards the goals of the program, so trying to add a second one would just make you spin your wheels, get overwhelmed and make it difficult to get results in either direction.

Thanks Benjamin.

In that case, is it ok to make a pause after 3 months of using US and use X4A for a month or so, and then get back to US again for another 3 months for example?
Quote:In that case, is it ok to make a pause after 3 months of using US and use X4A for a month or so, and then get back to US again for another 3 months for example?

Well you 'can' but it will take your subconscious focus off the first program, then put all of your focus onto the next program since they are very different subjects. Though Shannon has said sometimes it is good to do another program to stop subconscious boredom.

If you're going to do so then you'd want 1-2 weeks off to let it settle before going to the other one.

If you want Shannon's opinion then it's best to post it in his journal discussion thread, as sometimes on the less used forums he won't see it.
(02-29-2024, 11:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:In that case, is it ok to make a pause after 3 months of using US and use X4A for a month or so, and then get back to US again for another 3 months for example?

Well you 'can' but it will take your subconscious focus off the first program, then put all of your focus onto the next program since they are very different subjects. Though Shannon has said sometimes it is good to do another program to stop subconscious boredom.

If you're going to do so then you'd want 1-2 weeks off to let it settle before going to the other one.

If you want Shannon's opinion then it's best to post it in his journal discussion thread, as sometimes on the less used forums he won't see it.

Thanks a lot!