Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Magnus E6 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So was listening to OGSF for 5 months and while it helped me a large amount I still felt like something was missing. I could still feeling the pain of rejection down in my solar plexus area whenever someone I cared about would pull away along with other emotional issues.

So 5 days ago decided to make the switch to E6 to see if that could help me move further along. It was good timing to as I have recently quit vaping (was a smoker for 22 years and then switched to vaping) so now for the first time since I was sixteen have nothing that isn't fresh air going into my lungs.

To add to this started having relationship issues with my girlfriend 3 days ago so feeling a lot of stress right now so this sub is very much needed right now. What I noticed is no matter how much stress and emotional pain I'm feeling before it I always finish the 15 minutes feeling a lot more clear (part of me wants to listen every day but know the 5 days are important to take off). To early to tell what other effects this might have.

I'm hoping this will help me clear out the pain and trauma for bullying and loneliness when I was younger and also from past relationships. Ive never felt fully emotionally healthy and able to deal with things like others and have often been called sensitive or lacking emotional strength. I also know I have a lot of unhealthy coping patterns (eating, smoking used to be one, distraction etc) so I'm hoping I can work through these. Overall though I know I have things to work through with this sub and hoping it can help me move even further forward in whatever way that is.
(02-12-2024, 03:40 PM)Magnus Wrote: [ -> ]So was listening to OGSF for 5 months and while it helped me a large amount I still felt like something was missing. I could still feeling the pain of rejection down in my solar plexus area whenever someone I cared about would pull away along with other emotional issues.

So 5 days ago decided to make the switch to E6 to see if that could help me move further along. It was good timing to as I have recently quit vaping (was a smoker for 22 years and then switched to vaping) so now for the first time since I was sixteen have nothing that isn't fresh air going into my lungs.

To add to this started having relationship issues with my girlfriend 3 days ago so feeling a lot of stress right now so this sub is very much needed right now. What I noticed is no matter how much stress and emotional pain I'm feeling before it I always finish the 15 minutes feeling a lot more clear (part of me wants to listen every day but know the 5 days are important to take off). To early to tell what other effects this might have.

I'm hoping this will help me clear out the pain and trauma for bullying and loneliness when I was younger and also from past relationships. Ive never felt fully emotionally healthy and able to deal with things like others and have often been called sensitive or lacking emotional strength. I also know I have a lot of unhealthy coping patterns (eating, smoking used to be one, distraction etc) so I'm hoping I can work through these. Overall though I know I have things to work through with this sub and hoping it can help me move even further forward in whatever way that is.

Talk about taking your POWER BACK & EMPOWERMENT ! Go Mag-Dude!! Strong Heart, and will,Man ! Facing the dragons, think good thoughts for your sword and Shield !! The Golden Healing Fleece awaits!!  Keep rockin' it Warrior !!
I'm definately interested how it goes. I'm considering E6 myself.

Abandonment and rejection are a big one for me. I know what you mean about OGSF v2, it's like my feelings of rejection are stronger than ever.
Thanks NC and Ben.

One thing I think at least for me behind some of these issues are much more emotion than just GSF there is also deep set loneliness sitting back there that until I resolve I fear going back to so fear rejection as rejection = loneliness (at least that seems to be it for me). I'm hoping through E6 it starts to work on this.

With the sub itself I am still feeling much more calm. I'm currently having big issues with my girlfriend and this would usually be the biggest trigger for me and while it does still trigger me a bit I'm also able to remain much more calm than usual, also facing challenges with room mates as well as some other small stresses so a fair bit of stress or emotional pain and discomfort going on but able to handle it a lot more and add to that quitting smoking and vaping. I've gone from what would usually be the world is falling apart to I can handle this and whatever happens everything will be ok in the future (which has stopped me building up anxiety about the future as well).

Still very early days but some initial positive signs so far.
Have started to realize how much the pain of loneliness is interplaying with my fears. A lot of the traumas I faced throughout life left me feeling very isolated and alone and this developed a lot of fears for me around people not liking me. I'm hoping this is where E6 may gently help me work through this emotional pain to relieve the fear for good. Not pleasant at the moment but definitely less intense than the start of OGSF V2.