Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Darwin’s US Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ll keep this short. I haven’t had a journal here since running UMS a couple of years ago. I did that sub for one run through, in that time I earned about $1500 in side hustles and about 4 months after I finished, got a new job with a bit more money.

My new job has been really hard. Between personal responsibilities and work, and being old for being where I am in the corporate world I’m exhausted. I was using subs from another supplier which worked very well in helping to get through. 

Last year though something prompted me to come back, and I saw USLM had been reissued. I had problems with it before but knew it was powerful so wanted to see if the kinks had been worked out. 

Long story short I had lots of great instances of luck but the income and reputation I’d built through hard slog was reversed. Additionally - and sorry Shannon but this always happens with your subs for me - my ability to think clearly is damaged. 

Anyway I’m trying US now. I’ve bought it and will give it its due time to see what happens.

I’m a 2 weeks in and it’s fine. I’m looking for a new job since my rep at my current job is tarnished and my scope for promotion is gone.
(01-21-2024, 01:34 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll keep this short. I haven’t had a journal here since running UMS a couple of years ago. I did that sub for one run through

UMS is a long-term goal sub.  

The subliminal we use to steer us toward the direction of the subliminal goal is sometimes noticeable.

Most times - the direction we are being steered toward is subtle.

(01-21-2024, 01:34 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]My new job has been really hard. Between personal responsibilities and work, and being old for being where I am in the corporate world I’m exhausted

This experience in your life may have been a stepping stone on your path to UMS.

(01-21-2024, 01:34 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I saw USLM had been reissued.

Long story short I had lots of great instances of luck

I'm happy you were aware that Luck Magnifier worked for you!!

(01-21-2024, 01:34 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway I’m trying US now.

2 weeks in and it’s fine.

We all start these journeys wanting something.

When we cross the finish line, 
we end up with something far better than we had hoped for.
Quote:Additionally - and sorry Shannon but this always happens with your subs for me - my ability to think clearly is damaged.

Tell me more about this.  What gen did this start with?  Please describe it in more detail.  I can't do anything to look into it without enough information.

Also, is that happening with US 5.11G for you?
(01-21-2024, 01:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Additionally - and sorry Shannon but this always happens with your subs for me - my ability to think clearly is damaged.

Tell me more about this.  What gen did this start with?  Please describe it in more detail.  I can't do anything to look into it without enough information.

I’ve been suffering with it and US 5.11G hasn’t changed that.

I probably started getting it most acutely with the latest UMS but was experiencing it with the USLM before this one, and then way before when I was on AM6. SE and MLS conversely made it better. 

Im just less able to think, process, respond. My verbal and numerical reasoning is down. I feel like there is a knot in my brain. When I first started USLM 5.11 I got a burst of motivation but it sort of disappeared . Now I’m like the story of some guy who has lost all motivation, or even much care for anything after having a specific part of his brain damaged. 

I’ve wondered before whether I have a bandwidth issue. I’ve always been smart but unable to ges late it to success, even though I burn myself up with work. On this sub I can sense it’s working but at the cost of my mental function. 

Anyway today I ran one loop.
(01-23-2024, 02:42 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2024, 01:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me more about this.  What gen did this start with?  Please describe it in more detail.  I can't do anything to look into it without enough information.

I’ve been suffering with it and US 5.11G hasn’t changed that.

I probably started getting it most acutely with the latest UMS but was experiencing it with the USLM before this one, and then way before when I was on AM6. SE and MLS conversely made it better. 

Im just less able to think, process, respond. My verbal and numerical reasoning is down. I feel like there is a knot in my brain. When I first started USLM 5.11 I got a burst of motivation but it sort of disappeared . Now I’m like the story of some guy who has lost all motivation, or even much care for anything after having a specific part of his brain damaged. 

I’ve wondered before whether I have a bandwidth issue. I’ve always been smart but unable to ges late it to success, even though I burn myself up with work. On this sub I can sense it’s working but at the cost of my mental function. 

By the description you give, I would bet that what you're experiencing is only possible to be one of two things.  One of them is that some part of you is fighting tooth and nail to resist.  Does this feel like some part of you is fighting the programs?  Do you get the results?  If this is resistance, then the key is going to be to get everything balanced right, which I'm working on for 6G.  If it's the other option, then I have to understand how many people are affected this way and how to adjust a specific module.  Is anyone else having this issue?
(01-23-2024, 06:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2024, 02:42 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve been suffering with it and US 5.11G hasn’t changed that.

By the description you give, I would bet that what you're experiencing is only possible to be one of two things.  One of them is that some part of you is fighting tooth and nail to resist.  Does this feel like some part of you is fighting the programs?  Do you get the results?  If this is resistance, then the key is going to be to get everything balanced right, which I'm working on for 6G.  If it's the other option, then I have to understand how many people are affected this way and how to adjust a specific module.  Is anyone else having this issue?

I've had this issue. Certain subs (like DMSI) seemed to scramble my brain to the point where I would slur my words in daily conversation during the months I was on it. It felt like a noticable slowdown in processing power, almost like some connections weren't firing.
I would say I might have it to some degree, but I don’t see this as a sub issue, I see it as a trauma issue. For me trauma restricts different parts of my brain at different times depending on various factors. It’s like this migraine brain fog type energy. It’s getting better though as I heal more and more and I suspect when I’m done healing it’ll be a lot better.

Darwin perhaps what you’re experiencing is some kind of baggage that is becoming active due to the sub and it’s causing this effect? Kind of like pressing on the gas and the breaks at the same time.
(01-23-2024, 07:10 PM)Vasil Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2024, 06:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the description you give, I would bet that what you're experiencing is only possible to be one of two things.  One of them is that some part of you is fighting tooth and nail to resist.  Does this feel like some part of you is fighting the programs?  Do you get the results?  If this is resistance, then the key is going to be to get everything balanced right, which I'm working on for 6G.  If it's the other option, then I have to understand how many people are affected this way and how to adjust a specific module.  Is anyone else having this issue?

I've had this issue. Certain subs (like DMSI) seemed to scramble my brain to the point where I would slur my words in daily conversation during the months I was on it. It felt like a noticable slowdown in processing power, almost like some connections weren't firing.

DMSI and which other subs?
@Shannon I had a breakdown and had to withdraw from work I can’t think about anything at the moment without being overwhelmed by stress and anxiety.