Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 5.11G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I subscribed to US 5.11G and I felt a pretty big boost in montivation in first 2 days I used it and a day after it.

Last 2 days off I felt a fall of motivation and I felt desire to listen it again.

Is there autoconfig implemented here so I can run it the way I feel I shoud, or do I have to stay at 2 days on - 3 days off?
Thanks
(01-15-2024, 07:23 AM)Djordje Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

I subscribed to US 5.11G and I felt a pretty big boost in montivation in first 2 days I used it and a day after it.

Last 2 days off I felt a fall of motivation and I felt desire to listen it again.

Is there autoconfig implemented here so I can run it the way I feel I shoud, or do I have to stay at 2 days on - 3 days off?
Thanks

If this is your first cycle follow the instructions that what they are there for. The boost of motivation means its working. The fall of motivation is resistance. You need to push thru this and if you are still having resistance after 2 or 3 cycles. Than maybe change format. What format are you using ultra is the best to start with. Mask has the least resistance and the most powerful one is Hybrd. 

{ But don't us that yet, especially if you are a new member and never used Shannon subs before. Are you following the correct volume as per instructions? That is what they are there for.
(01-15-2024, 08:00 AM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2024, 07:23 AM)Djordje Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Thanks

If this is your first cycle follow the instructions that what they are there for. The boost of motivation means its working. The fall of motivation is resistance. You need to push thru this and if you are still having resistance after 2 or 3 cycles. Than maybe change format. What format are you using ultra is the best to start with. Mask has the least resistance and the most powerful one is Hybrd. 

{ But don't us that yet, especially if you are a new member and never used Shannon subs before. Are you following the correct volume as per instructions? That is what they are there for.

Thanks for fast reply Z-Man

I am going through second cicle now.  Yes, I think I am going through resistance phase.

I used his subs before but not on a long run. I decided to focus on this one at least for 3 months.
I set volume correctly on my Android phone to 5/15 clicks.
I am using ultrasilent.
(01-15-2024, 12:21 PM)Djordje Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2024, 08:00 AM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]If this is your first cycle follow the instructions that what they are there for. The boost of motivation means its working. The fall of motivation is resistance. You need to push thru this and if you are still having resistance after 2 or 3 cycles. Than maybe change format. What format are you using ultra is the best to start with. Mask has the least resistance and the most powerful one is Hybrd. 

Thanks for fast reply Z-Man

I am going through second cicle now.  Yes, I think I am going through resistance phase.

I used his subs before but not on a long run. I decided to focus on this one at least for 3 months.
I set volume correctly on my Android phone to 5/15 clicks.
I am using ultrasilent.

That one is conscious and subconscious focus. I would give it 3-4 cycles first. If it don't work, maybe move to masked with ocean or stream whatever works for you. That one is on a conscious level for people who don't like to be told what to do like a boss. If used I would give it 1 month. Last resort with be hybrid that is both mask with ultra sonic so it powerful. You might get headaches with that. Are you using them thru headphone or speaker phone?
Z-man I know you're trying to help, but you're just repeating things you've read without actually understanding them and adding things that don't make sense and trying to make it sound like you know what you're talking about.

Like I don't know where you got this idea that masked is on a conscious level, or that ultrasonic is conscious and subconscious focus. I don't even know what you mean and that is not something any of us have said. Subliminals by their nature bypass the conscious mind, masked simply has the statements under the masked sounds.

Giving advice like this just from things you've read that we've said but adding strange twists is juist going to mislead people, it's best to let more experienced members give this advice.

As for Djordge, yes things can go up and down. As something is being worked on you may have less motivation, as it's bringing up deeper stuff and kind of like it's shining a light on it and making it more obvious for a while as it's being worked on.

It's best to stick to instructions for a few cycles of days on/off atleast and then if you get the urge to change listening then you can follow autoconfig. But you first want to know how it affects you at the instructed usage.