Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF v2 5.11g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Started last night. The listening pattern seems super mild. I’m questioning if it will do anything, but time will tell.
Spoke to soon. This sub hits hard. Lots of dreams, and I’m feeling quite tired.
(01-10-2024, 05:40 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]Spoke to soon. This sub hits hard. Lots of dreams, and I’m feeling quite tired.

Trust me bro the dreams get crazy. The way I experience dreams seems to have changed somehow.
Same here. Crazy dreams. Very good, though.
Anger that leads to action can be productive, but anger that lingers without resolution, bottled up and dormant, is unproductive, and even toxic.

I don’t know why Shannon’s subliminal programs don’t deal with that second category of anger. Last night I discovered a whole well of it, like toxic wastewater, that’s been swirling around in my subconscious, calcifying into resentment in places. Some of it is quite directed at specific people, but other parts of it are directed more broadly, for example, toward women (like in some kind of fucking incel). I mention incels, and I can’t help but to think that the world needs a subliminal to diffuse anger—society seems to be cleaving itself in twain right now with people separating along ideological lines.

I digress. DMSI did a good job of suppressing all of this to help me be more successful with women, but it’s so clear now that this has been a problem for me with women. Of course this affects my behaviour, and is a repellant. I wonder how many others here who haven’t been able to find success with women through Shannon’s subliminal programs have deeply suppressed anger getting in the way. I can think of a few people, whose journals I used to follow, who I bet struggled because of this issue. Their anger is quite clear in the subtext of their journals.

(The irony of this post being written with a lot of angry energy is not lost on me)
OGSF2 has a detox module, so that’s likely why you’re dealing with it (or the fact that anger comes from pain like fear, shame, guilt).
If it's coming up that strongly then it is likely OGSF v2 is working on it, of course I can see this easily from the outside but still when it happens to me my mind is very convincing like "oh I need to use something else to deal with what's coming up" and such, but usually when it's coming up it's being stirred up and worked on by what you're using now.

I can definately identify with the issue of anger, especially around women.. I think alot of it comes from rejection and abandonment type issues and then how men are generally being treated in society. But without going into it too deeply what you mention because of the rules, I think some kinds of anger are warranted towards some things that are happening and tolerating certain things have gone on for too long.

I can say though that if you're into red pill material like I really used to be, it massively fuels your anger towards women. I realized that it basically helped me buy into that anger more because there was all these other guys in the comments being really angry towards women and you feel like you're doing something about it by joining them but really it's digging you deeper into it.

The same with social media in general, how it pushes specific things and hides or makes it difficult to find other things.. what it pushes is very much fear based and gets you emotionally involved, wanting to argue with people, get angry and 'feel' like you're doing something while wasting your time just arguing needlessly. I've done alot of that in the past.
I think you were both right that it was coming from OGSF. I had a similar situation some days later, but with pride instead of anger. It’s fun OGSF is detoxing all of this.

It’s nice when you feel OGSF working, and it’s impressive how well it works from just 40 mins of exposure. I woke up last night with a bunch of fears at the top of my mind, and I’m really tired from the overall effect that it has, but I don’t mind—I’m just happy it’s doing it’s thing!
(01-23-2024, 09:44 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]I think you were both right that it was coming from OGSF. I had a similar situation some days later, but with pride instead of anger. It’s fun OGSF is detoxing all of this.

It’s nice when you feel OGSF working, and it’s impressive how well it works from just 40 mins of exposure. I woke up last night with a bunch of fears at the top of my mind, and I’m really tired from the overall effect that it has, but I don’t mind—I’m just happy it’s doing it’s thing!

It’s gotten pretty crazy for me! OGSF2 is a lot more pleasant for me than OGSF1. I think part of that is that I sheared off enough layers for it to become more enjoyable.
I don’t know what this is doing right now. It feels like nothing. I’ve thought about changing my listening pattern, but something tells me no.

In other news, I realised that I act in accordance with the belief that women find attention from me is undesirable—like they think I’m sleazy or undesirable somehow—until they’ve shown me beyond doubt that they are attracted to me.

Edit: hmm, on further reflection, it’s actually the belief that they want the attentions of someone more attractive than me, and they don’t want my attention because I’m inferior and unattractive compared to the other person.
My first belief when I see a woman is that my presence makes her uncomfortable, for example, if I walk past a woman on a dark empty street. In that example, it might be obviously true, but I go so far as being scared of making her scared, leaving the biggest possible space between us when we walk past each other on the side walk so as to signal submission or safety or something.
(02-13-2024, 10:27 PM)ffaux Wrote: [ -> ]My first belief when I see a woman is that my presence makes her uncomfortable, for example, if I walk past a woman on a dark empty street. In that example, it might be obviously true, but I go so far as being scared of making her scared, leaving the biggest possible space between us when we walk past each other on the side walk so as to signal submission or safety or something.

I had something similar in the past and sometimes it can surface on occasion.

For me what helped what affirmations because that's all I knew before subliminals.

Also meditation!
So I suggest mediation for about 20-40 minutes a day it really helps.

Going to the mirror saying "I know I'm Attractive to women" helped me a lot as well
But I'm not sure if you're suppose to do affirmations when using your subliminals

That's my 2c
I’m still unclear what OGSF is doing, but I’ve had thoughts that maybe guilt, shame, and fear aren’t my core problems, but rather problems with self-confidence and self-image that AM6, WM, and DMSI haven’t been able to overcome. I think the best effect I’ve had was actually from one month of ASC many, many years ago when I first started.

This is not to discount all of the growth and progress that I’ve made generally, and in other directions, nor my gratitude for them, nor the value it has added to my life. But it calls out that I don’t think any of these programs have hit the nail on the head of the problem that brought me here in the first place.
It could be you’re just not consciously aware of the GSF. If it seems almost like you’re just not able to get the internal results and you don’t know why it’s probably fear. For me it’s like being paralyzed and restricted in ways I’m usually not even aware of.
Pages: 1 2