Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions on Ultra Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon hope you are well. Just had some questions on the new Ultra Success vs the relatively new USLM v5 5.11g.

Could you expand a bit more please as to the change to USLM. As far as I could tell USLM v5 5.11g was your latest subliminal release. I tried to search the forum for reviews and there was only journal I read so I wasn't able to gather too much feedback from other peoples experience with this program. Was there alot of feedback to you directly that the program USLM v5 wasn't working for people? I'm curious as to what drove you to the decision to remove the luck magnifier when previously you had always included it in various other programs such USLM v3/v4/v5 and LTU V6.

As a result will the USLM v5.11 program with the luck magnifier be discontinued or is it still suitable for those who wish to use it / is it advisable from you to choose one over the other or simply put will the new US be a superior program?

Personally I never looked at the luck magnifier program as a magic wand and I most definitely understand that success is a journey and a culmination of many steps one in front of one another. However I’ve always liked the idea of having a little extra 'luck' to be that surprisingly little icing on the cake whenever it decides to show itself / having the subconscious programmed to attract more 'luck' into ones life. Now that this has been removed from the new US what does this mean for that part of subconscious programing? Can we expect no feeling of 'luck' on our side too?

Also are there any other changes to the program that make it improved or worth noting? 

Thank you in advance for any clarification on the above points. 

Warm Regards,

Ali
Further expanding on this question, what’s the difference between MM and the new US?
If Shannon doesn't see this it's a good idea to post it in his journal discussion thread https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...n-Volume-7

As he will sometimes miss questions in other forums as they aren't used much but I know he checks that thread and answers questions.
(12-29-2023, 04:57 AM)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon hope you are well. Just had some questions on the new Ultra Success vs the relatively new USLM v5 5.11g.

Could you expand a bit more please as to the change to USLM. As far as I could tell USLM v5 5.11g was your latest subliminal release. I tried to search the forum for reviews and there was only journal I read so I wasn't able to gather too much feedback from other peoples experience with this program. Was there alot of feedback to you directly that the program USLM v5 wasn't working for people? I'm curious as to what drove you to the decision to remove the luck magnifier when previously you had always included it in various other programs such USLM v3/v4/v5 and LTU V6.

As a result will the USLM v5.11 program with the luck magnifier be discontinued or is it still suitable for those who wish to use it / is it advisable from you to choose one over the other or simply put will the new US be a superior program?

Personally I never looked at the luck magnifier program as a magic wand and I most definitely understand that success is a journey and a culmination of many steps one in front of one another. However I’ve always liked the idea of having a little extra 'luck' to be that surprisingly little icing on the cake whenever it decides to show itself / having the subconscious programmed to attract more 'luck' into ones life. Now that this has been removed from the new US what does this mean for that part of subconscious programing? Can we expect no feeling of 'luck' on our side too?

Also are there any other changes to the program that make it improved or worth noting? 

Thank you in advance for any clarification on the above points. 

Warm Regards,

Ali

Answered on the other thread.
(12-29-2023, 12:44 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Further expanding on this question, what’s the difference between MM and the new US?

Money Magnet is much less open ended than Ultra Success, for one.  It focuses you on attracting into your life money and opportunities to make and receive money, along with changing your beliefs to allow for that achievement.

Ultra Success will take any goal and help you achieve it.  Because it isn't as focused, it isn't as in-depth with one specific thing.  But you could use US and focus on financial success, or success with dating, or success with getting a job or inventing something, or achieving any other goal.  MM has the goal focus built in; US is open ended, so you have to choose the primary goal and stay focused on achieving it for long enough.