Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Quick question about USLM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been a while since I’d done any subs (that is before I started my current run of AM6). I am currently in Stage 2 of AM6.

I am thinking that USLM might be my next sub after AM6 is completed but I notice that version 5 is now out. I had purchased version 3 a few years ago when it was still new.

Will v3 still work or do I have to buy the newest version?
Why would it not work anymore?

A new version coming out doesn't suddenly stop the previous version from working just the same as it did previously.
(12-15-2023, 03:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Why would it not work anymore?

A new version coming out doesn't suddenly stop the previous version from working just the same as it did previously.

Thank you Benjamin. And I’ll level with you. I’m still kind of a dummy when it comes to a lot of this stuff. All I know is is that I’ve seen previous versions of programs listed where it said do not buy. And I do know that it’s usually recommended to go with the latest version of the program. Whatever sub it may be.

Just my overthinking mode kicking in again
That was to have the pages there with the instructions for previous buyers, but if buying fresh there's no reason to buy the older version as the new version is going to be more effective. That doesn't discount the previous version if you have it though, but just knowing it's older technology.
(12-15-2023, 09:43 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That was to have the pages there with the instructions for previous buyers, but if buying fresh there's no reason to buy the older version as the new version is going to be more effective. That doesn't discount the previous version if you have it though, but just knowing it's older technology.

Thank you Ben. I understand now.