Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OED v. 2 under 35 experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've switched to this program now and I'm running it.
It feels pretty good. While I've had some proper ED (like, a total flatline + almost complete loss of sex drive) due to shitty psychotropic medication I was put on (which I'm not taking anymore), it's been getting better after I got off them for some time and I've been having proverbial morning wood pretty regularly with sex drive making a bit of a comeback.
So the night after I listened to OED for the first time I noticed I had a pretty long-lasting nighttime erection and then morning wood after. Also had pretty pleasant dreams. From what I can tell it's got to working on my overcoming a fear of ED occuring due to being with a partner who kept regularly pressuring me into sex despite me not being into it and then attacking me verbally for not performing up to her demands, including shaming me in public after I broke up with her. So I like that that's included in this program.
So far I'm optimistic about running this one. Ulitmately, for a proper test drive I'd have to have a sexy fun time, so keep your fingers crossed I get some in the near future, haha.
(12-06-2023, 08:58 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]So the night after I listened to OED for the first time I noticed I had a pretty long-lasting nighttime erection and then morning wood after. 

This is something all males take for granted when we are in our teens.

(12-06-2023, 08:58 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]From what I can tell it's got to working on my overcoming a fear of ED occuring due to being with a partner who kept regularly pressuring me into sex despite me not being into it and then attacking me verbally for not performing up to her demands, including shaming me in public after I broke up with her. So I like that that's included in this program.

Glad to hear that it is removing the emotional garbage that some men may deal with at some point in their lives.

Thank you for sharing, your experiences will help others who are still on the fence about getting https://subliminal-shop.com/products/ove...c-d-hybrid
Another thing of note - that thing from the description about ED as a form of self-punishement? I believe I do have that too, so it's good it's in the program. We'll see how it goes.

Noticing an upwsing in sex drive today.
Hope it works for you. I've started OED recently too. It's seeming quite promising so far. I'll keep an eye on your journal. Good luck!
Thanks for your sharing. I experience also the same. Since I started this program I have everyday morning woods lasting long like when I was a teen ! And I noticed also strong erections waking me up around 3 am. I don't know why this time, probably I am in R.E.M state at this moment.
One thing I'd like to point out, it's a journey, not an on-off switch. So if you run it for a while and try to have sex and it doesn't happen the way you want, that just means you're not finished working through the stuff that's creating the issue yet. Don't get discouraged, and don't start looking at it as failure - that's part of how a lot of guys ended up there in the first place. Just keep going with OED, and be patient, kind and understanding of yourself.
Sure, I'll keep that in mind.

Currently noticing that the resurgence of my sex drive is progressing and being pretty stable, and what I really like is that it feels like, I dunno, wholesme, healthy sex drive - so physical lust that's not accompanied by feelings of shame or anger. It makes me feel pretty good which has the added side effect of making me more socieable.
So I had a so-called wet dream last night, haha.

Sex drive is still on the increase with some ups and downs here and there, as well as some negative emotionality connected to it. I do not feel any urge to masturbate, though, I'd much rather **** someone. I've been on proverbial no-fap for over a year by now, though, so that may also be a factor.

Morning and nighttime boners appear to be a pretty steady thing, I do also get the occasional chubby while being up and about and doing things.
I'm having moments when I kinda, sorta feel like throwing up, lol. These usually pass after I get some sleep.
(12-19-2023, 09:36 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having moments when I kinda, sorta feel like throwing up, lol. These usually pass after I get some sleep.

That sounds like an extreme fear response.  Is that what you're thinking it comes from?
Perhaps. It seems more to be a mix of things, including guilt. But, from what I gathered, it's a bit of an actual, visceral "disgust" response mixed with guilt. Something like, "why do I feel sexually attracted to people who keep hurting/betraying me", something like that. So I'm gonna have to get through this for the willy to be willing, haha.
(12-21-2023, 01:52 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps. It seems more to be a mix of things, including guilt. But, from what I gathered, it's a bit of an actual, visceral "disgust" response mixed with guilt. Something like, "why do I feel sexually attracted to people who keep hurting/betraying me", something like that. So I'm gonna have to get through this for the willy to be willing, haha.

Very interesting.  Is OED is helping you discover and work through these issues?
It appears to be. Two more things that came to my mind today: the belief that by having sex with a woman I am somehow hurting her, and another thing I just remembered: my dad used to tell me every now and again when I was younger something like, "keep in mind that after you sleep with a woman she will believe she now owns you", which, while actually in some contexts could be considered pretty solid advice, is not entirely true, is it? Also, nobody likes being "owned". So maybe it's time to disregard this little piece of advice, haha.
(12-23-2023, 04:27 AM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to be. Two more things that came to my mind today: the belief that by having sex with a woman I am somehow hurting her, and another thing I just remembered: my dad used to tell me every now and again when I was younger something like, "keep in mind that after you sleep with a woman she will believe she now owns you", which, while actually in some contexts could be considered pretty solid advice, is not entirely true, is it? Also, nobody likes being "owned". So maybe it's time to disregard this little piece of advice, haha.

Also consider that a man who properly owns himself does not necessarily care if a woman decides she thinks she "owns" him.  I don't advocate for carelessness, but being controlled simply by someone else deciding that "because X, I now own you" is ridiculous.  A man who owns himself only abdicates that by willing, intentional choice.  And if you did not make that choice, then someone else who assumes that they own you because something happened is sadly mistaken, and will have to deal with that fact.  It is not your problem.

One of the biggest issues I see with relationships is that people don't communicate clearly, in the beginning or during a relationship.  They tend to have beliefs that they simply assume are universally true and accepted by everyone else.  If she and you have sex and you haven't discussed what that does and does not mean, then you're both at fault, and that discussion needs to take place.  But regardless, making assumptions like ownership as a result of sex, or some sort of relationship or whatever is a potential point of conflict that results from poor communication.

In other words, don't let her assume, and don't feel beholden to her if she does.  This goes for women too.  Communicate, and set boundaries.  

Women who do this sort of thing will get very upset if you don't conform to their assumptions and power plays, but as your own man and your own owner, you are free to do as you please, and she is going to deal with it.  The same would be true in the other direction.  You must agree to these things, not let people control you via assumptions and guilt trips.
Pages: 1 2