Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G (ARL)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I started my first night last night on ARL. Will post if there are results, but otherwise, I'll just set it and forget it.
Cool,Man! All the Very Best in ARL !! Look forward to reading more of this journal of yours! Good Week to ya,as well.
(11-12-2023, 07:44 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Cool,Man! All the Very Best in ARL !! Look forward to reading more of this journal of yours!  Good Week to ya,as well.

Thanks! I'll update if I get any results.
So... I met this girl off a dating app who likes anime and fantasy like I do. We had sex last night, but I couldn't really get hard so it was mainly an intense makeout session. @Shannon she's looking for a long term relationship too. She plans to go to the gym and exercise which is something I like to do too. It was hard having sex with her because my body was a) either exhausted from only have one meal yesterday or B) the sexual chemistry wasn't there. She's a little overweight, but she hits all the checkmarks on personality and is kind and funny. Do you have any thoughts on this in regards to ARL? I think I should just keep going. This was only the second date.

Edit: I feel like this girl isn't right for me because of our sexual chemistry. I think somewhere in my mind I find her unnattractive because she's overweight.
(11-23-2023, 02:06 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]So... I met this girl off a dating app who likes anime and fantasy like I do. We had sex last night, but I couldn't really get hard so it was mainly an intense makeout session. @Shannon she's looking for a long term relationship too. She plans to go to the gym and exercise which is something I like to do too. It was hard having sex with her because my body was a) either exhausted from only have one meal yesterday or B) the sexual chemistry wasn't there. She's a little overweight, but she hits all the checkmarks on personality and is kind and funny. Do you have any thoughts on this in regards to ARL? I think I should just keep going. This was only the second date.

Edit: I feel like this girl isn't right for me because of our sexual chemistry. I think somewhere in my mind I find her unnattractive because she's overweight.

You seem the type who is a bit anxious in general, and that likely has to do with uncertainty and potentially feeling insecure about one or more things.

Not being able to get hard can be a lot of different things.  Men are much more complex creatures than they're typically given credit for.  It can result from exhaustion, low blood sugar, emotional upset, emotional disconnect, lack of attraction, guilt, shame, fear, negative beliefs, negative expectations, efforts to protect oneself emotionally from criticism, physical damage and other things as well.

You will need to consider some things.  First, what are you looking for on the second date?  Are you comfortable having sex that fast?  If not, that may be part of the issue.  I know I have felt rushed into sex at times.

Are you attracted to her physically, or are you more concerned what other people would think of you for dating a girl who has her looks and or body type?  It sounds like you are potentially talking yourself into the former, and possibly worried about the latter.  In a real romantic relationship, looks tend to be secondary to how you feel about one another.

And also, as anxious as you seem to be, I would bet that you're looking too hard for the romantic relationship you want from ARL, which is likely going to sabotage the program.  In fact as I recall, you told me you were going to do something else and focus on school instead.

If you feel like this girl is of interest, get to know her better before making a choice, so you don't potentially throw away what could be a good thing.  But also consider that you may be moving too fast into sex, as well.

Stop focusing so much on it and let the program do it's thing.
(11-25-2023, 01:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2023, 02:06 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]So... I met this girl off a dating app who likes anime and fantasy like I do. We had sex last night, but I couldn't really get hard so it was mainly an intense makeout session. @Shannon she's looking for a long term relationship too. She plans to go to the gym and exercise which is something I like to do too. It was hard having sex with her because my body was a) either exhausted from only have one meal yesterday or B) the sexual chemistry wasn't there. She's a little overweight, but she hits all the checkmarks on personality and is kind and funny. Do you have any thoughts on this in regards to ARL? I think I should just keep going. This was only the second date.

You seem the type who is a bit anxious in general, and that likely has to do with uncertainty and potentially feeling insecure about one or more things.

Not being able to get hard can be a lot of different things.  Men are much more complex creatures than they're typically given credit for.  It can result from exhaustion, low blood sugar, emotional upset, emotional disconnect, lack of attraction, guilt, shame, fear, negative beliefs, negative expectations, efforts to protect oneself emotionally from criticism, physical damage and other things as well.

You will need to consider some things.  First, what are you looking for on the second date?  Are you comfortable having sex that fast?  If not, that may be part of the issue.  I know I have felt rushed into sex at times.

Are you attracted to her physically, or are you more concerned what other people would think of you for dating a girl who has her looks and or body type?  It sounds like you are potentially talking yourself into the former, and possibly worried about the latter.  In a real romantic relationship, looks tend to be secondary to how you feel about one another.

And also, as anxious as you seem to be, I would bet that you're looking too hard for the romantic relationship you want from ARL, which is likely going to sabotage the program.  In fact as I recall, you told me you were going to do something else and focus on school instead.

If you feel like this girl is of interest, get to know her better before making a choice, so you don't potentially throw away what could be a good thing.  But also consider that you may be moving too fast into sex, as well.

Stop focusing so much on it and let the program do it's thing.

Okay, thank you @Shannon ! I'll just let the program do its thing. Yeah, I couldn't wait any longer to run ARL, I've been running your self-development subliminals for a long time, so I'm tired of waiting to find a romantic lover. I'm going on dates with other women now too, well one other girl for now, not a lot of women because that's overwhelming and I have limited time and energy. I don't think this girl is right for me. I understand men are complex creatures, and maybe we did move too fast into sex. I'm not entirely sure. I'm trying to increase my self-awareness. My first girlfriend and I had sex on the second date too.

Thank you.
So, I deleted all of my dating apps to focus on my masters degree and living my life in the city. I think for now, I'll just continue running ARL in the background without expectations, and see what happens. I'm too exhausted from dating. I can really only focus on a couple of priorities right now, and dating isn't one of them, unless I meet the right person and instead of treating like a statistics game where I date woman after woman until I find someone I match with. It's disappointing to keep dating in terms of how much it affects my morale and my wallet lol.
Hi Everyone, I'm coming up on 8 months of running ARL, but have not gotten the result that was intended from this program.
(04-16-2024, 04:43 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone, I'm coming up on 8 months of running ARL, but have not gotten the result that was intended from this program.

Presuming you have used it according to the instructions, how much have you looked for the result?  Or did you "set it and forget it"?

And, do you have a history of difficulty achieving romantic relationships?
(04-16-2024, 06:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2024, 04:43 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone, I'm coming up on 8 months of running ARL, but have not gotten the result that was intended from this program.

Presuming you have used it according to the instructions, how much have you looked for the result?  Or did you "set it and forget it"?

I didn't look for the result, but I did get impatient every now and again. I mostly set it and forget it with small bouts of frustration. 

I do have a history of difficulty achieving romantic relationships.

Am probably going to go back on LTUv6 after I finish this run.

I do love your subliminals/experiences Shannon. Hoping ARL can be improved upon. Waiting for 6G subs now before I buy anything else.
(04-17-2024, 04:35 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2024, 06:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Presuming you have used it according to the instructions, how much have you looked for the result?  Or did you "set it and forget it"?

I didn't look for the result, but I did get impatient every now and again. I mostly set it and forget it with small bouts of frustration. 

I do love your subliminals/experiences Shannon. Hoping ARL can be improved upon. Waiting for 6G subs now before I buy anything else.

First, let me point out that I'm not going to take offense if the program doesn't work for you.  So don't worry about that.  But I ask these questions because I suspected something, which you have shown me is true.

You said:

Quote:I didn't look for the result, but I did get impatient every now and again. I mostly set it and forget it with small bouts of frustration.

Unfortunately, that means you were looking for results.  You cannot be impatient, or have bouts of frustration, if you don't have expectations, AND you're looking for those expectations to be fulfilled.  So on the one hand, you're looking for results, which will tend to get in the way of getting those results.  Set it and forget it means you have no expectations, you're not looking for results, and in fact you FORGET it, and let your subconscious do it's thing.

You also said:

Quote:I do have a history of difficulty achieving romantic relationships.

Now there are a lot of reasons why this might be, but given the fact of the above, I'd be willing to bet some money that you have this problem because you're afraid of something, and that fear results in you either hiding from the options that would result in it, or sabotaging them/yourself to prevent them.

If I were you, knowing this, I would run OGSF v2, not LTU.

That said, there is something I have come up with for helping people stop sabotaging the manifestation programs like this, and it will be implemented at some point.  Exactly when, I don't know, but it is coming.
(04-17-2024, 11:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2024, 04:35 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't look for the result, but I did get impatient every now and again. I mostly set it and forget it with small bouts of frustration. 

First, let me point out that I'm not going to take offense if the program doesn't work for you.  So don't worry about that.  But I ask these questions because I suspected something, which you have shown me is true.

You said:

Quote:I didn't look for the result, but I did get impatient every now and again. I mostly set it and forget it with small bouts of frustration.

Unfortunately, that means you were looking for results.  You cannot be impatient, or have bouts of frustration, if you don't have expectations, AND you're looking for those expectations to be fulfilled.  So on the one hand, you're looking for results, which will tend to get in the way of getting those results.  Set it and forget it means you have no expectations, you're not looking for results, and in fact you FORGET it, and let your subconscious do it's thing.

You also said:

Quote:I do have a history of difficulty achieving romantic relationships.

Now there are a lot of reasons why this might be, but given the fact of the above, I'd be willing to bet some money that you have this problem because you're afraid of something, and that fear results in you either hiding from the options that would result in it, or sabotaging them/yourself to prevent them.

That said, there is something I have come up with for helping people stop sabotaging the manifestation programs like this, and it will be implemented at some point.  Exactly when, I don't know, but it is coming.

Understood. Thank you for letting me know. Would OGSF 5.9G work? I bought that last year and used it for a little bit.
(04-17-2024, 12:01 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2024, 11:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, let me point out that I'm not going to take offense if the program doesn't work for you.  So don't worry about that.  But I ask these questions because I suspected something, which you have shown me is true.

You said:

You also said:

Understood. Thank you for letting me know. Would OGSF 5.9G work? I bought that last year and used it for a little bit.

It is better than LTU, but not as good as OGSF v2.  It will take longer to achieve it's goals.
(04-17-2024, 12:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-17-2024, 12:01 PM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]Understood. Thank you for letting me know. Would OGSF 5.9G work? I bought that last year and used it for a little bit.

It is better than LTU, but not as good as OGSF v2.  It will take longer to achieve it's goals.

I'll use OGSF 5.9G then. Thank you.