Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aura of Positivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The idea with this subliminal is to use a similar approach as with X4A-1511 however instead of generating an energy field causing intense sexual arousal it creates an energy field of uplifting positive energy. I'm sure it doesn't need to be explained that when you're able to generate positive vibes it can be a lot easier to get work promotions, meet new people, earn money in sales, etc. Plus, the world is honestly kinda crappy so having a little more positive energy never hurt anyone.
It reminds me, i connect to this beautiful empowering idea-concept with the suggestion of Aura of Healing Love, that is deep self love, I mean deep self love & appreciation, as well as, forgiveness for the self , deep deep self forgiveness. Thats one, and #2 - is having a loving , positive energy program,where part of the energy & Aura goes out and snipe's some one with a spontaneous healing , thru the power & Grace of LOVE. YOU could be standing in line at da grocery store to check out, and some one gets a love bomb of healing, something to this effect! It's been discussed here, several times ,here in the forum, already.
#3) with a Aura of Positivity , one would have to make shure that they themselves, internally held that SAME kind of energy, within, that they are putting out, generating, which means, for many, some deep inner healing/clearing/dump junk, all the while being replaced, uplifted,upgraded with positive healing loving energy.
Being congruent - so within, so without
I say this coz DMSI is a monster in power and effectiveness, but the catch is a MAN ,has to be WILLING to follow through on it, hence congruency - ya gotta match the energy you're putting out right? Maybe having aura of positivity, would even help a person come up to that level over time. Hey theres a thought!
I love you're idea !! Stay groovy:-)
The Aura of Love sub is pretty much what you are describing. Also another major subliminal provider has that exact thing you talk about of spreading the love to others and funny you use that term about love bomb because that's the name of it.
(10-30-2023, 01:37 AM)ULA Wrote: [ -> ]The Aura of Love sub is pretty much what you are describing. Also another major subliminal provider has that exact thing you talk about of spreading the love to others and funny you use that term about love bomb because that's the name of it.

No, I know it looks like that ,what it is ,what I AM taking about is a different suggested program and that is one that is, entirely different in almost every aspect except for the love directed parts and more. I Have Aura of Love ( currently not using it) and  I ( pun intended:-) ahh..ummm LOVE the heck out of it, but what I'm talking about and meaning ,is dare I say, deeper and richer in its effects and again I Love Love AoL a lot !!
(10-30-2023, 01:18 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]It reminds me, i connect to this beautiful empowering idea-concept with the suggestion of Aura of Healing Love, that is deep self love, I mean deep self love & appreciation, as well as, forgiveness for the self , deep deep self forgiveness. Thats one, and #2 - is having a loving , positive energy program,where part of the energy & Aura goes out and snipe's some one with a spontaneous healing , thru the power & Grace of LOVE.    YOU could be standing in line at da grocery store to check out, and some one gets a love bomb of healing, something to this effect! It's been discussed here, several times ,here in the forum, already.
#3) with a Aura of Positivity , one would have to make shure that they themselves, internally held that SAME kind of energy, within, that they are putting out, generating, which means, for many, some deep inner healing/clearing/dump junk, all the while being replaced, uplifted,upgraded with positive healing loving energy.
Being congruent - so within, so without 
I say this coz DMSI is a monster in power and effectiveness, but the catch is a MAN ,has to be WILLING to follow through on it, hence congruency - ya gotta match the energy you're putting out right? Maybe having aura of positivity, would even help a person come up to that level over time. Hey theres a thought!
I love you're idea !! Stay groovy:-)

Thanks, NC! And yes, you've got the idea! And to be honest, I'm cool if Shannon decides to use the X4A-1511 tech to do an upgrade of Aura of Love (AOL) too. However, and this kinda addresses your point @ULA, X4A-1511 is basically meant for quick use and results. I'm not sure how long it would take to rebuild AOL vs. just taking existing tech in X4A-1511 and redirecting the existing statements toward generating a positive energy field. If it's "quick" and it's something that wouldn't take Shannon a month or more to build then hell yeah I'm down for whatever  Big Grin .  But similar to what NC stated in Shannon's thread I think having a basic skeleton for aura-generating subliminals would potentially save a lot time in the future when it comes to product building for similar themed products but ultimately Shannon would have to confirm if any of these theories are correct.

I appreciate both of your suggestions guys @ncbeareatingman@ULA !
I just had a random idea.. like "aura of sexual love" a combination of X4a and aura of love. Might be interesting.
(10-30-2023, 07:24 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I just had a random idea.. like "aura of sexual love" a combination of X4a and aura of love. Might be interesting.

I love this idea!
(10-29-2023, 05:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]The idea with this subliminal is to use a similar approach as with X4A-1511 however instead of generating an energy field causing intense sexual arousal it creates an energy field of uplifting positive energy. I'm sure it doesn't need to be explained that when you're able to generate positive vibes it can be a lot easier to get work promotions, meet new people, earn money in sales, etc. Plus, the world is honestly kinda crappy so having a little more positive energy never hurt anyone.

I STILL LOVE this idea. I Love, Love, Love this  idea.... in 2024,I seriously hope this one, THIS, version comes to fruition. A walking generator, a transformer of LOVE !!

Robin Trower had this song "Day of the Eagle"  the eagle of Love.
(03-04-2024, 06:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2023, 05:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]The idea with this subliminal is to use a similar approach as with X4A-1511 however instead of generating an energy field causing intense sexual arousal it creates an energy field of uplifting positive energy. I'm sure it doesn't need to be explained that when you're able to generate positive vibes it can be a lot easier to get work promotions, meet new people, earn money in sales, etc. Plus, the world is honestly kinda crappy so having a little more positive energy never hurt anyone.

I STILL LOVE this idea. I Love, Love, Love this  idea.... in 2024,I seriously hope this one, THIS, version comes to fruition. A walking generator, a transformer of LOVE !!

Thanks  NC! I hope this idea gets picked up on as well. Thanks for the support amigo!
(03-11-2024, 04:58 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2024, 06:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ] I STILL LOVE this idea. I Love, Love, Love this  idea.... in 2024,I seriously hope this one, THIS, version comes to fruition. A walking generator, a transformer of LOVE !!

Thanks  NC! I hope this idea gets picked up on as well. Thanks for the support amigo!

YOU bet K- Man.... Thumbs up !!
I still dig the shit outta this title and the possibilties there of. Wow. what a great suggestion/Idea/concept K-Man.
5.11.4G 'er 6G.... yeah!!
 An Aura of Positivity/Possibilities/Power & Ownership....Spirutual Authority,Command.