Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Unable to pay for OGSF. Problem with checkout page. Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So earlier this year, I was advised by Shannon, Ben and a lot others to start OGSF, but I got a little bone headed, carried away by all the high praises I could find for SE 5.5G I decided to go with it instead. I did get some results, there were night outs I felt a whole lot better about myself for no reason, but it was fleeting. Had a much better time on ASC.

I decided to follow their advice and get OGSF but alas there's something wrong with the checkout page. I'm unable to pay and currently seeing an error 'This store can’t accept payments right now. Refresh this page or come back later.'

Am I the only one getting this? I really wanna get started with OGSF to prepare myself for AM6. Help me out guys
Sorry about the issue, are you usually able to use paypal? At the moment only paypal is available due to issues with shopify and Shannon is working to get other payment gateways.

I ask cos one other person reported this, and my assumption was that it is because he's in a country where paypal isn't available, as I checked in my account and it was available. But I wasn't able to get a clear answer from him about that.
(10-24-2023, 04:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about the issue, are you usually able to use paypal? At the moment only paypal is available due to issues with shopify and Shannon is working to get other payment gateways.

I ask cos one other person reported this, and my assumption was that it is because he's in a country where paypal isn't available, as I checked in my account and it was available. But I wasn't able to get a clear answer from him about that.

Hey Ben, that was me, I think this friend has a slightly different problem. My problem is not that I can't use paypal on the checkout page, the page already redirects me successfully to the Paypal page. However, since all purchases (sales or purchases) with paypal are prohibited in my country (I think due to a licensing dispute in 2016) I can't use it at all and I can't even log in to their site. Shannon and I have talked about it on the forum and it looks like we will solve this problem when the new payment options arrive.
(10-24-2023, 04:38 PM)papagani24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2023, 04:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about the issue, are you usually able to use paypal? At the moment only paypal is available due to issues with shopify and Shannon is working to get other payment gateways.

Hey Ben, that was me, I think this friend has a slightly different problem. My problem is not that I can't use paypal on the checkout page, the page already redirects me successfully to the Paypal page. However, since all purchases (sales or purchases) with paypal are prohibited in my country (I think due to a licensing dispute in 2016) I can't use it at all and I can't even log in to their site. Shannon and I have talked about it on the forum and it looks like we will solve this problem when the new payment options arrive.

Yes I realized that in your case paypal wasn't available in your country, this was another person and from what he was saying it doesn't even come up as a payment option similar to the original post in the thread.

Hopefully the other payment options are up soon for you. It's looking like a bigger process than I had expected.
This is definitely the wrong thread to ask this, but I might as well now that I have your attention.

My understanding of using Shannon's stuff stopped at ASC, where you just have to hit play and get as much listening time as you can. Now there's this thing about loops, and days off, and what not. Since I bought the complete package for SE 5.5G instead of going with the streaming option, I was left with just audio tapes and no software architecture to set it to play in loops.

Since the instructions were 6 loops per day and each loop was exactly an hour, I just settled for setting a timer for 6hours then I press play before going to bed, in hopes that when the timer goes off, I won't be to deep in sleep to stop the tape from going beyond 6 loops. Eventually it just got too tedious worrying about how many hours I've put in and whether or not to play more, I just entered in to a rough pattern of starting the tapes 10pm, and stopping them 12pm the next day.

Even while I didn't get any significant result off of SE, I suspect my usage might have been the culprit. Is there some app I can get that helps me manage this looping thing?

Also, what would happen if I just listened OGSF same way I listened to ASC (not worrying about loops, but just getting as much listening time as I can during on-days). will it affect my results adversely?
(10-25-2023, 02:29 AM)Churchill Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely the wrong thread to ask this, but I might as well now that I have your attention.

My understanding of using Shannon's stuff stopped at ASC, where you just have to hit play and get as much listening time as you can. Now there's this thing about loops, and days off, and what not. Since I bought the complete package for SE 5.5G instead of going with the streaming option, I was left with just audio tapes and no software architecture to set it to play in loops.

Since the instructions were 6 loops per day and each loop was exactly an hour, I just settled for setting a timer for 6hours then I press play before going to bed, in hopes that when the timer goes off, I won't be to deep in sleep to stop the tape from going beyond 6 loops. Eventually it just got too tedious worrying about how many hours I've put in and whether or not to play more, I just entered in to a rough pattern of starting the tapes 10pm, and stopping them 12pm the next day.

Even while I didn't get any significant result off of SE, I suspect my usage might have been the culprit. Is there some app I can get that helps me manage this looping thing?

Also, what would happen if I just listened OGSF same way I listened to ASC (not worrying about loops, but just getting as much listening time as I can during on-days). will it affect my results adversely?

The new OGSF v2 in 5.11g is very powerful and you only need to listen to it once a day for 40 minutes.
(10-25-2023, 05:08 AM)ULA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2023, 02:29 AM)Churchill Wrote: [ -> ]This is definitely the wrong thread to ask this, but I might as well now that I have your attention.

The new OGSF v2 in 5.11g is very powerful and you only need to listen to it once a day for 40 minutes.

Bizarre stuff, Guess I'll have to try it out for myself. I hear a lot about having to use phone speakers, can I use headphones instead?
(10-26-2023, 02:26 AM)Churchill Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2023, 05:08 AM)ULA Wrote: [ -> ]The new OGSF v2 in 5.11g is very powerful and you only need to listen to it once a day for 40 minutes.

Bizarre stuff, Guess I'll have to try it out for myself. I hear a lot about having to use phone speakers, can I use headphones instead?

Headphones is totally fine for the audio tracks with sound in it. The ultrasonic track is totally silent so it's not recommended because even though you can't hear it, it can damage your ears if you accidentally put the volume too loud, as in, you don't hear anything but it's still producing sound that affects your ears.

I personally use a Bluetooth speaker, rarely headphones, but I still play the ultrasonic on headphones when I need to, usually when I'm on the computer and know for sure volume won't suddenly get changed by pressing a button as for example if I had my phone in my pocket. 

I almost finished 2months of ogsf v2 and it's very effective, it goes deep, it's smooth, it's challenging, it will free you from limitations you didn't even know you had, so much space is freed to simply be in the moment and re create/discover yourself.
(10-26-2023, 04:26 AM)ULA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2023, 02:26 AM)Churchill Wrote: [ -> ]Bizarre stuff, Guess I'll have to try it out for myself. I hear a lot about having to use phone speakers, can I use headphones instead?

Headphones is totally fine for the audio tracks with sound in it. The ultrasonic track is totally silent so it's not recommended because even though you can't hear it, it can damage your ears if you accidentally put the volume too loud, as in, you don't hear anything but it's still producing sound that affects your ears.

I personally use a Bluetooth speaker, rarely headphones, but I still play the ultrasonic on headphones when I need to, usually when I'm on the computer and know for sure volume won't suddenly get changed by pressing a button as for example if I had my phone in my pocket. 

I almost finished 2months of ogsf v2 and it's very effective, it goes deep, it's smooth, it's challenging, it will free you from limitations you didn't even know you had, so much space is freed to simply be in the moment and re create/discover yourself.

Wow didn't even know bluetooth speakers worked as well

Just like you said the instructions say to listen for just 40mins per day. I'm kinda confused, each tape is 1hour long. If I were to listen for just 40mins, wouldn't that mean I NEVER listen to last 20mins of the tape each day??

PS. Your review of OGSF v2 almost has me in tears my man. Beautiful stuff.
For anybody else reading this thread with payment issues like I had. Follow the steps below:

1. Get a VPN and set your location to US. 
2. Open a new account on subliminal-shops.com (Just for the sake of purchasing the desired tape)
3. Delete any addresses saved to your account if any exist
4. Proceed to checkout page for the tape
5. Go with the 'Pay with card' option and you'll be fine Smile
I'll answer the question in Shannon's journal discussion thread as it's off topic for this thread and others may look at it that have the same ordering issue.