Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming Guilt Shame and Fear V2 5.11g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:This program is great. It's the first one that can actually make me feel relaxed in social environments. Before i thought v1 was doing a decent job but is nothing compared to v2. I'm starting to think this is the end of my road to overcome fear

I'm actually rexaled in an environment that makes me feel anxious and wary without any symptom. I can only feel something similar to dizziness but that's not what it is, is somehow soothing. Maybe i'm just not used to being relaxed in this kind of environment.

-User_000 said this here
Quote:Well, this sub is working more quickly and subtly than any I have tried which is amazing. The first thing I am noticing is more of what I mentioned before. I'm getting this huge motivation to want to do get rid of GSF. Like I feel very motivated to do the whole 6 months and maybe beyond of this sub. I even imagine how I will be by the end of it. This is very big for me because I feel like the thing that has been lacking in my life a lot even over the past 10 years is motivation and wanting to truly live. To be honest I feel like I have had this persistent NihilismĀ that has engulfed me for so long and with that this lack of motivation for anything. I actually am starting to feel this motivation and hope which is making me feel very good.

-DarthXedonias said thisĀ here
Quote:As far as observable changes go I'm a lot more confident in my actions and my mood is very good. This sub is smooth.

-Chris P. Bacon said this here