Subliminal Talk

Full Version: CM 5.11g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The first effect, nearly immediately, was an enhancing of colors around me : plants etc. it is beautiful. It looks like a fog was lifted from my brain. I feel very relaxed, anxiety free. Lets see what will the longer term effects. I was looking for this kind of program for a long time. I think that will be the one !

-Geotrouvetout said this here
Quote:My level of anxiety is so low, that I don't feel anymore my procrastination problem, seems to have been blown away ! I am preparing my speech for tomorrow without the butterflies in the stomach etc. that I have normally before the speech itself. I hope it will be the same during the speech and the Q and A part ...

Yesterday I was writing and I suddenly noticed how peaceful i was ! I forgot totally that I listened to CM early morning !

Quote:Yesterday was a key moment, a moment I had to speak in public (through Zoom). Well in a normal setting, I would have many symptoms of anxiety few days before, and of course the day of the speech. One symptom would have been intestine problems :-) But yesterday I felt nothing, no pain in the stomach etc. It was like a normal day. But, I was caught by surprise when I went to the comfort room and I had loose bowels (sorry for the graphics aspect). So it looks that CM did not stop the symptoms but desensitized from feeling these symptoms ? My speech went so well and when I reached the time limit, the participants asked me to continue my presentation ! First time in my life I am asked to overpass my time limit and I enjoyed it ! So this CM is a beast !

Quote:Only ran for one 15 minute run but found that it reduced anxiety and stress a lot and was able to focus in a way I hadn't in a long while. The thing was I didn't realise it until I reflected back on it later on. So if things continue as they are then I suspect this could be a real game changer for me.

-Magnus said this here