Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ideal Male Physique
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night in bed I got inspired and started creating this in my head, hopefully I can remember all of it. With what I am wanting from it would make it something quite complex but let's give it a go.

This program would be about developing the ideal male physique, muscular, ripped, balanced, aesthetic. It would NOT be about bodybuilding as bodybuilding physiques, especially extreme one's look ridiculous, but more like calisthenics type physiques, i'll post pictures of both in a seperate post.

I don't really have a specific order so i'll just list the ideas.

-First important thing is that it would have to be done healthily, and with view of maintaining it in the long term even when you finish using the program. So it wouldn't be a temporarly hormone program that only works when using it, but long term developing the right habits, beliefs, mindsets, self image so that this is naturally part of who you are now.

-Not just all about looks, not all about smashing your body in an unsustainable way, but also about having a FUNCTIONAL body - strong, fit, functional, moves well, feel good in your body, also working on mobility, recovery and such, a high level of functional strength and real life athletic ability that would connect with other sports or physical endeavours.

-Boosting testosterone in a way that can be maintained long term, I believe a big part of this would be the healing aspect. The temporary hormone programs might work well but if it stops when you stop using it then it's not useful to me long term, because obviously i'd want to develop a good physique then move onto self development type programs and maintain it. I believe this could be done, as since using Weight Loss V6 i've consistently worked out the whole time, eaten healthily, kept most of the weight off despite strong physical issues I was dealing with for a while, i've been able to maintain it all to a certain level but am held back to really thriving and looking good how I used to.

Healing - Physical, mental, emotional, sexual.

-Physical Healing - Elements from OPH directed towards the male sexual organs and related organs. Gonads, prostate, groin, thyroid, kidneys etc to regenerate, repair damage and bring to ideal function for high testosterone, sexual health. Also building 'ying' in the kidneys as that's meant to be a big part of vitality.

-Sexual Healing - Obviously with a physique like this it would be amiss to have problems with sexual function which would be incongruent with this, so sexual healing physically, mentally, emotionally, limiting beliefs etc.

-Healing of limiting beliefs, programming, self image - Bringing your self image at a deep level to somebody who is just in ideal shape, looks good.

-Healing of old injurues or imbalances in the muscular system that are holding you back.

-Healing of 'bad posture' and structural issues holding you back from the goals of the program.

-Trauma healing of what's stopping you from achieving the goals of the program.

-Masculine Body Language.

-Being congrent with this physique - Confidence, self esteem, self image, which would include a belief in your own attractiveness towards women.

-Developing long term healthy eating, naturally shift your eating choices towards what helps you maintain an ideal physique but also ideal health long term. It's not a 'diet' it's just "this is how I eat now".

-Long term motivation and focus for working out, again "this is just who I am now" self image.

-Long term sustainability of the goals of the program, of the health and ideal physique.

-Achieving all of this in a balanced way that can be maintained long term, this means you would not be working out 5/6/7 days a week, but maybe 3 day a week. I achieved most of my results a few years ago with only 3 days a week working out, for a few reasons related to physical issues i've had I haven't been able to get back to that but this shows me it's doable.

-Passion for working out, focus, dedication and consistency for your workouts. Being guided for the ideal workouts for you. Personally I prefer Calisthenics now, it makes my body feel better and gives the more lean physique i'm looking for, i'm not sure if it could be programmed so that I could stick to that and get my ideal physique, but others could chose other type of workouts they prefer.

-Passion for learning and finding out how to reach peak physical shape, physique, function, strength and other things mentioned.

-Listening to your own body. Also prioritize ideal rest, recovery and self care.

-Skin tightening - (From past weight loss, and also from the fat you'll be losing from using this program) This is in bold because this is a big one for me. The reason i've never been happy with how i've looked even though if I showed you photos of how I looked (with my clothes on) you would say it's the ideal male physique for alot of people, underneath that my loose skin from losing alot of weight in the past made me not look how I wanted to and still made me feel disgusted by how I looked. So this would also need to be a priority. Is this actually doable? I don't know but I hope so.

-Naturally maintain low bodyfat, maybe 10-12%. I'm not totally sure with the percentage, but something that looks good but also is maintainable in a healthy way in the long term and being congruent with that, back to the self image of "this is just how I am".

I had an idea with both of the above, would it be possible to program in something so that the user can direct, either with a statement out loud or something written in their journal, it would be like "Please focus the priority on tightening my skin now" or "I want to be 85kg at 12% bodyfat" since not everyone will agree on the type of physique. Still though I wouldn't want this to even consider ridiculous bodybuilding size at all, but a natural looking aesthetic physique.

-Building an internal emotional strength to be able to handle any 'haters', criticism, people trying to bring you down for this. I can say from experience when I was in my best shape that some people would criticize, i'd be told "you look like you're going to the gym too much" and similar things, of course the ONLY people who said things like this were very out of shape and looked like they've never heard of a gym. Assertiveness to deal with these kinds of people, not entertain them and if needed cut them out of your life.

A shield could be part of this while using the program and getting to that, but without building that self esteem, confidence, emotional strength these kinds of people could derail you after you move onto another program.

-Projection of deep, strong masculine energy, beliefs, mindset, assertiveness, viewpoint that matches your ideal physique. So that this is not basically a 'coverup' for your own insecurities (which would be a part of the emotional/mental healing of this program) but rather an EXPRESSION of what's going on inside, strength in yourself, masculinity, a projection of internal power in a way that is naturally coming from you and not stacking on muscle trying to compensate for insecurities. This is a big one i've had experience with in my past.

-Deservingness of a good physique, deservingness of having attractive women. BUT also not doing this just for women, doing it for yourself, as an expression of yourself, your own self love and masculinity.

-Attract people who will support and encourage you. Attracting the right people, resources, courses, books, videos etc to help you achieve the goals of the program.

-Sleep optimization to support the goals of the program.

I'm not sure if there was anything else, but if I think of it i'll add it. Any other ideas feel free to add to the thread. I'll post the physiques now.
Examples of the physiques that this program is NOT about.

Bodybuilding physiques. Look ridiculous and stupid, when I see videos of the expos (like Eric Kanevsky trolling them) I laugh at how dumb alot of them look. Plus it's not functional, I remember a documentary of a guy who was a massive bodybuilder but got totally puffed walking up stairs.

[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]

You get the point, i'll post more of the kind of physique I DO want from this program. These kinds of bodybuilding physiques, especially to ridiculous level really do reek of the 'covering up insecurities' thing.
Example of the physiques that this program IS aiming for!

More natural physiques, much more functional, aestetic, natural, healthy and balanced. Also more attractive to women, i've noticed that bodybuilders generally attract women I would not want who are too muscular and masculine themselves. This is what i'm looking for with this program.

Though we don't want to just do this for women, i'll add that idea to the first post.

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
This brings up an issue i've noticed with the forum, each time I edit a post it adds more spaces. I didn't intend the first post to have so many.
The bodybuiler physique is achievable with a lot of hard work and anabolic steroids. The other type of physique also requires years of hard work and dieting, more or less depending on genetics and hormonal profile. Some won't even be able to achieve the second physique without using steroids. And some of the guys in the second pic/ collage are likely close to their genetic potential and/ or already on steroids.
Most people will have to train hard for years and have perfect nutrition to even achive the look in the second collage.
Do you even have anything constructive to add such as ideas or you thought you'd come on yet another thread with your negativity after I called you out on it on the other thread?

No shit it takes alot of work, but this thread is about how to work towards achieving this by helping you dial in everything needed, mindset, beliefs, physical healing etc and how can we do this not for you to find yet another place to try to tear peoples ideas down.

Bodybuilders and steroids? Obviously.

The 2nd pictures. No. Why? Because I have achieved similar in the past discounting my loose skin and maybe not quite as low bodyfat. And no steroids.

Yelling 'steroids' is usually from people who haven't achieved much and want to try to tear people down who have.. which is exactly what you're demonstrating consistently recently.
(07-06-2023, 01:43 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Last night in bed I got inspired and started creating this in my head, hopefully I can remember all of it. With what I am wanting from it would make it something quite complex but let's give it a go.

This program would be about developing the ideal male physique, muscular, ripped, balanced, aesthetic. It would NOT be about bodybuilding as bodybuilding physiques, especially extreme one's look ridiculous, but more like calisthenics type physiques, i'll post pictures of both in a seperate post.

Obviously the catalogue is already very comprehensive, I'd be likely to sign up for this program for at least one run-through.
That's a hell of a tall order, Ben. I'm glad you have that kind of confidence in my ability! lol It looks mostly doable, but there is at least one point I saw that I'm not sure is possible. Anything that requires concerted and sustained effort is as far as I know going to fade when the impetus (the subliminal) is no longer being actively applied. In this case, hormone adjustment. I don't have evidence yet that that can be made sustainable.

But this looks like something that would probably sell well. Just have to get to a point where I can look more at what it would require to develop and build it.
Achieving this kind of physique is actually easier than you might think. I say this coming from personal experience. There are many things in my life I am working hard to change but if there's one area of my life I already have down, it would be this. In other words, I have already achieved this "ideal male physique" you speak of. I'm at 10-12% body fat and often get complimented on my physique.

Building a physique like this strictly comes down to 3 things (as you might already know): diet, exercise, and sleep, with the first one being the most important. I've read countless articles, a number of books and scientific journals to have a decent understanding of how to create this "ideal" body. From what I have read and learned, it doesn't take an adjustment to hormones, taking steroids or anything "supplemental" to achieve this. It really doesn't have anything to do with testosterone or being on some fad diet. Those are all terms thrown around to make you buy a product. I've seen many guys in their 50s or 60s achieve this kind of physique just through making simple adjustments in their diet and simply applying simple habits in their day to day lives.

As far as the goals you listed out, I think the ones that only really matter are the ones that change your beliefs, especially the ones that target your self-esteem and the way you carry yourself. I think everything else could be taken care of through UH or through other means such as having a diet that makes building muscle and losing fat easy. If you added something on the list like "getting the mind to actively search for the best diet/ workout routine for yourself to achieve this goal" then I think that would help. 

Also, I would like to add that having a diet that supports this kind of physique requires having the money to afford higher quality foods that better nourish the body. I've never seen/ heard of someone broke having a killer physique because things like protein shakes, chicken, or anything high protein costs so damn much now a days.

Overall, I like the idea. If Shannon was to make this, I would certainly buy it at some point because as I've learned from personal experience, having a body you are proud of can and will change your life forever.
Quote:That's a hell of a tall order, Ben. I'm glad you have that kind of confidence in my ability! lol It looks mostly doable, but there is at least one point I saw that I'm not sure is possible. Anything that requires concerted and sustained effort is as far as I know going to fade when the impetus (the subliminal) is no longer being actively applied. In this case, hormone adjustment. I don't have evidence yet that that can be made sustainable.

But this looks like something that would probably sell well. Just have to get to a point where I can look more at what it would require to develop and build it.

Yep I realized it was a tall order, but I was inspired to start to create the concept atleast.

My thoughts on hormone adjustment are that if you can heal and fix the issues that are causing testosterone for example to be low, any damage to the body, such as the physical issues in the reproductive system, testicles, connected systems etc. Also detoxing. Dealing with it by taking the whole body and health into consideration instead of just boosting terosterone by itself which may cause issues. This is partly why i'm hesitant to try some herbs that sound effective to do this.

Plus figure out and deal with what we might be deficient in eg nutrients, including things like iodine deficiency, magnesium and such, some that are not totally 'mainstream'.

Getting away from and detoxing endocrine disruptors.

To be guided to eat in a way that is ideal for this.

Plus the big part in the beliefs and self image, i've seen things like certain dominant type postures increasing testosterone temporarily, so I don't think it's a stretch that self image could play a big part in this, aswell as limiting beliefs, even guilt, shame, fear, trauma covering it up.

The dominant/masculine bodylanguage could partly have a positive feedback loop on this.

I'm connecting to what I learnt about weight loss, in that I had a kind of 'set point' where I couldn't get below and if I did I would kind of 'panic' and go back up, until I dealt with the deeper stuff, emotional, trauma, etc and shifted self image which WL6 helped me to do.

So that connects me to the theory that it's very likely the inability for some people to build an ideal physique is connected to the very same issues of course represented in slightly different ways.

I've seen alot of positive testimonials of even older guys increasing testosterone alot by changing eating, dealing with deficiencies, getting away from endocrine disruptors.

It may not be as high boost to testosterone as if it's subconsciously powered all the time but from things i'm researching I reakon it's possible, plus i've taken the theories to a deeper level from my experience around weight loss.

-Another idea could be being guided to effective 'biohacks' that can help such as icing the testicles, yes it sounds weird I know.

I hesitate to have something in it to guide us to more natural supplements, like certain herbs that i'm reading are very beneficial for this, due to cost of using them all the time plus not knowing how they would go long term, but that may also be an option. But could the subconscious guide us to the supplements/herbs/etc that would worn in a safe sustainable way in the long term? I don't really know, but just putting it out there as it's another option.
If this gets built please include something for healthy tendons and ligaments.

What the end goal looks like varies from person to person, I think. It might be a bit more extreme than what you are looking for, but my idea of an ideal physique is similar to what Schwarzenegger looked like in Conan The Barbarian.
Maybe a bit less bulk but overall the proportions are definitely it.
(07-06-2023, 01:11 PM)Conqueror Wrote: [ -> ]Achieving this kind of physique is actually easier than you might think. I say this coming from personal experience. There are many things in my life I am working hard to change but if there's one area of my life I already have down, it would be this. In other words, I have already achieved this "ideal male physique" you speak of. I'm at 10-12% body fat and often get complimented on my physique.

Good to hear you've achieved it.

While I partly agree diet, exercise and sleep are part of it.. just like with weight loss it's the surface level. But you did give me the idea to add 'sleep optimization' to the original post as that's one thing I have issues with.

It's logically 'easy' to do the above 3 things, but only if your mind is in the right place, you've dealt with your baggage around it, limiting beliefs and such that are stopping you from doing it, trauma, emotional limitations etc.. this is what I realized with weight loss. It didn't matter what I did before I dealt with the emotional side.

Even sometimes eating right and exercising may not get the results if the deeper stuff is out of whack.

While I do think the supplement industry is full of alot of bullshit and some things may be hyped to sell them. I don't believe that you can say it has nothing to do with testosterone. If your testosterone is naturally higher you're going to get there easier, have more drive to do so and do better with your workouts. Aswell as more naturally have lower bodyfat and more lean muscle.

Plus testosterone is an important part of male mental health, confidence and masculinity. There's not as much point having this great physique if your testosterone is crashed and you have no drive or masculine energy and such. So maybe this program could be "Ideal Male Physique and Male/Masculine Health".

Overall my idea with this is at a higher level of transformation, not just pushing someone to eat right, exercise and sleep well. All of which is important but for a real long term transformation it needs to go deeper. Also the idea of 'this is just the way I eat now' takes care of the issues with a fad diet, as I also know from weight loss that isn't the way to maintain it.
(07-07-2023, 09:01 AM)MegaMan Wrote: [ -> ]If this gets built please include something for healthy tendons and ligaments.

Good idea.

Quote:What the end goal looks like varies from person to person, I think. It might be a bit more extreme than what you are looking for, but my idea of an ideal physique is similar to what Schwarzenegger looked like in Conan The Barbarian.
Maybe a bit less bulk but overall the proportions are definitely it.

I still think that's a bit too big for my tastes. But that's the challenge with this as we all want it a bit differently, so I don't know how that could be catered for. Which is why I wondered if there could be something where we guide it like "I want to be 85kg at 10% bodyfat" or whatever we want.

There is a thing called the 'Golden Ratio' or 'Adonis Index'. This article talks about it, it seems to be closer to what i'm aiming at and may be a place to start researching for this program.

https://ironbuiltfitness.com/the-perfect-male-body/