Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Keith's - Wealth Vibration in Action - Money Magnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
7/3/23  9:50 PM    

So I  know is this early in the game but since I was asked to share my TID's, I thought I'd had a 'center point' where I could do so, and when Money Magnet comes out,I will continue here in this new  to Me Journal as such. Oh I also stopped the other Lightweight "Brain/Mind" tech from elsewhere, so that I'd be well ahead of schedule and also I said F it, I wanna see if TID's from MM might be coming my way and shure enough, yes they have been.

A working title  Keith's - Wealth Vibration in Action

So I used to talk to this young man,  year back when I was in south dakota,
in rapid city SD, He  worked at the Family Dollar, a working, college student , in his mid 20's, 27 I think,and damn nice looking too, handsome as hell, strikingly so,( Hye Man I can LOOK at the Menu, I dont have to buy a damn thing ! Ha!) none the less I digress,  He was from Texas , I brought of the topic of money, one day and he told me of this older lady that  he knew in Texas,that  would dress, like she didnt have much money but was actually wealthy as heck, multi-millionaire,in fact. She used to tell him,when he's ask, how'd ja do it!?" She'd say "  its a feeling, its a vibe you have about you, you have to carry it with it, make it a part of yourself !"

All the Manifestors' talk about this kind of  Vibration, this carrying with you the consciousness of wealth, ever flow of Money ,Abundance,Proserity.... without exaggerating nor wanting to over do it this is exactly what I Had a Big taste of Last Night,7-2-2023.

It was me and I was it and it felt wonderful, natural and just made me  safe and at ease. I almost dont even want to write about it coz I do not want to take away from the goodness of this experience.. nor deplete it...apparently you cant ,anyway! Ha!! I was shall we say "Tapped In"
If last nights experience was a "Brief  taste" of what Money Magnet is which is sooo much more than just that,it truly is an EXPERIENCE...Then I can hardly wait for the full course meal and dessert !! Understatement !!
it was just a feeling or feelings alone,it was a living,breathing expereince, the feelings came FROM the experiences and Be-ing in this state of abundance which included ,dare I say? "Everything" and in droves, in abundance !!
"Dang this Berg is Hopping" ( Bill Paxton,another dman good looking Man) from the Movie Tombstone !!
This from yesterday evening and early midnight... I feel incredible vulnerable opening up here and sharing these things here, coz such is usually very very much private private for me,as I do not want to risk hearing fear based limited negative stuff about my experience, so logic dont post it
no one knows....but in spite of that or whether you believe me these ARE indeed my direct expereinces,as such and IM very cool with it, two if it'll help Shannon in ANY way to build a better even more ROBUST product then so be it, its a win win, for Me the the Men and Women here and so forth. Its win for every one

9:58 PM July 3rd - Humid Summer Night, windows up, breeze blowin, nicely,thankfully,as such.
The word I have thus far for the Sub Experience is " EMPOWERING"

MONEY changes everything...

TID's from Money Magnet
your incomes is definitely going to increase very soon, theres a Man lookin for you too... keep an eye out this month, July 2-2023
11:26 PM
There will be more where that came from ,much more... dont you worry... its endless.... you're now and further more a Money Magnet

7/3/23 Midnight hour
theres no need to be angry anymore your needs will be met from now on... you're SAFE. you're OKAY and LOVEABLE. Ha! 12:42 AM
theres more where that came from
Money Magneto Incognito
alright IM gonna post it.... whew.... here goes... big leap....!
Theres a power to this, theres a power to this that is very rare and special. Money Magneto. whew. its tangibly felt, this so amazing to have these experience of this stuff right now and the ground  is barely broken ,to begin the build process.... truly this is beyound the space time  and inclusive of it, too,kind of  occurance. Love it !  Wow.  Empowering. I AM calmly floored by this phenomena !! 5.11G....!!

Even though MY Stomach and parts of my Physical Body were tense today,uptight,even, MY Mind and in My heart I felt and so feel a greater sense of ease, of Okay-ness  internally, like its finally safer for me to let go and I do feel this way now at 2 minutes to midnight 11:58 PM Monday Night the 3rd of July.
Like I can finally know,Im gonna have what I need man...in more ways than one, the worry of it all, is subsiding,thats why I say this is so much more than jus the money thing, even Shannon is being surprised at some of the things that come from the new fangled 5.11G program CM, things that he nor some others didnt count on or see coming  in the positive, thats,also, why I know thru experience that  5.11G is the "Totality" of the chosen experience not just one slice  from  the whole. Okay time to rest.
 I sincerely hope that Paypal will be an option for payment of Money Magnet, too. I can split the payments  in two, Shop Pay and I just dont mix well. I tried.

Speaking of being tired and time for rest, I will be glad/relieved and over joyed when Age reversal/youthfulness comes out next year  in 6G if Shannon is able to get to it by then,I Know he's got a lot on his plate between now and then. I'd love to Look 45 again, Im  not gonna lie, that be cool as it comes to be so and to have all that energy again to go with it.
Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Men.
  Night  Gents. Keep rockin' it !!
Thanks again for the feedback, Keith. You have no idea how valuable this is for me, to be able to see what it does before I build it and make adjustments to improve and enhance it.

Money Magnet is not going to be a Premium program, so PayPal will be an option.
Wow! That means a helluva lot to to me Shannon, thank you!

One thing I was to say here before I forget it ,is that I AM also experiencing a 'light headedness' with the powerful influx of 'date' transfer+energy
it goes in waves, but I started to experience it strongly last night, I will adjust to this higher level vibrational energies, over time. I'm being careful with it too.

Theres been nothing like this before,this is truly on another level..... I wanna say Im not outwardly excited, nor jittery or anything like that, what Im trying to say is ,it is not an 'external' excitement kind of thing, its an an inner calmed inspiring knowingness ,as it were Sir.
7/14/23

5.11G A packet of know-ables
Synchronicities
beyound the 3rd dimensional world
I know this sound fantastic and the like, Like WTH? How in the world could you be experinces these things and the dang thing
is barely on the drawing board?
IM telling ya it is so, its not all over the top, its not super dramamic or anything like that... its like you knowing your're in your house
or that the gold fish need feeding,etc.. and yet is beyoun all that, putting it midly it 'encompaasess' a LOT.
Its knowledge that is of this world, and beyound....

A special kinda special. yeah a packet of Know-ables ! 5.11G
5.11 is like another dimension...... like walking from room to another.... it feels that easy and natural.... like 'yeah I Know this place", I forgot....how did I forget this!!??? Another analogy I'd like to use here is, its as if you 've lived on Land your whole life but your natural state is 'in the water' and once you get in, its a whole 'nother world from the dry land expereince, and getting in the water is as natural and 'feel good' to you as was breathing air....
again the feeling I got, the 'living it', the be-ing with it, was like yeah, I belong here and always did, I forgot it though..... the remembrance returns.... that's 5.11G A whole new atmosphere.

6G will be on the other side of the Galaxy.... if 5.11G is any indication.... nither one of them is F- king around. it gets down to the grit quick!!

Darth Vadar " Impressive,MOST impressive"!! Dang Im looking forward to having this sucker in fuill !!

I've always wanted a vintage 1968 Ragtop Dark Blue Mustang stick shift.... MM has that feeling of living it and more, and its 'just with you" not fleeting.
Remember the Star Trek Next Generation Movie,where Jean Luc Picard was 'in the NEXUS" and thats all he wanted was to be 'there" in it ?
This touches on that kinda thing.

An MC introducing The Band, Ladies and Gentlemen, would you please give a warm welcome to Money Magneto and His the Band , Silver & Gold !!

I'll leave it at that and arent chew glad! Ha!
I thought I was done developing the skeleton script when I created 5.11G, and that it would stay the same in 6G and the configuration system would be what took it to an entirely new level.  Well, yesterday I discovered, in a script I had to stop working on to build 5.11G and CM, a statement that I started working on and a concept that I hadn't finished developing into a workable concept, which will need to be added to 6G.  These two concepts will solve the last issue I have, which is communicating with the deepest, most primal, most instinctual parts of the awareness, which are almost impossible to communicate with using words.  They, along with the new configuration system, are what will make 6G what it is.  You can already see in 5.11G that 5.11G is light years beyond anything that has come before, and 6G should be be a major step up even from that.  I have been working for more than 26 years to figure this last piece of the puzzle out, how to communicate effectively with those deepest and most instinctual parts of the awareness.  That, plus the new configuration system, should put 6G on a level that needs years, if not decades, for anyone else to figure out.  And the things I should be able to do in 5.11G, and even more in 6G, are potentially breathtaking.  I am currently working to make it possible for me to build 5.11G 2x faster than I normally build a subliminal, if this idea I'm working on does what I expect it to do.  And then we can hopefully start pumping out titles at 2 per month and start really making progress again.

These are definitely exciting times we live in.  I can't wait to see what I can do with OGSF, EHPRA, GPR, MIR, anti-aging and more.
First response is Wow. thats incredible, all that you shared, 2nd thought/vibe was when do you think MM 5.11G will be out? MY guess is Mid Augustbut hey Im not there and clearly you are!

I also know Shannon that you dont like it much when people start asking such, because of many things,including the complex build process, potential delays, unforeseen disruptions I get it, I respect that.

However in this case I think that you might be willing to "Let us Pass" on that ! Why? Well One ) its been years in the making,i and n the coming to fruition mode, Two: Well , this tech is so new,so advanced and definitely exciting, that you can hardly blame Us for wanting to know , and out of dang curiosity as well as REALLY sincerely, looking forward to 'getting this baby on the road and test driving the hell out of it,too!" I think that you most of all, Shannon are looking forward to this as well, and/or something along these lines.
Truly exciting times.
Thanks for the update!!! Wow.

One last thing: This tech is so insipring man, we're headed for the land of Milk and Honey!!
Pardon my language ,but this shits outta site. dang!! (Laughs with Appreciation, Gratitude and RELIEF !!)
July 4th-23 11PM
(07-04-2023, 06:55 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]First response is Wow. thats incredible,  all that you shared,    2nd thought/vibe was  when do you think MM 5.11G will be out? MY guess is Mid Augustbut hey Im not there and clearly you are!

I also know Shannon that you dont like it much when people start asking such, because of many things,including the complex build process, potential delays, unforeseen disruptions I get it, I respect that.

However in this case I think that you might be willing to "Let us Pass" on that ! Why?  Well One ) its been years in the making,i  and n the coming to fruition mode, Two: Well ,  this tech is so new,so advanced and definitely  exciting, that you can hardly blame Us for wanting to know , and out of  dang curiosity as well as REALLY sincerely, looking forward to 'getting this baby on the road and test driving the hell out of it,too!" I think that  you most of all, Shannon are looking forward to this as well, and/or something along these lines.
Truly exciting times.

One last thing: This tech is so insipring man, we're headed for the land of Milk and Honey!!
Pardon my language ,but this shits outta site. dang!! (Laughs with Appreciation, Gratitude and RELIEF !!)
July 4th-23  11PM

I don't know when it'll be done, but I do know that I'm gonna do my damnedest to get it out this month.  Beyond that, I don't know yet.  The work I have to do is going to make this build take a little longer, but it should make future 5.11G builds go about 2x faster.  But my goal is to get it finished by the end of the 3rd week of this month, if that is at all possible, and regardless, have it published before the end of July.
(07-04-2023, 09:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2023, 06:55 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]First response is Wow. thats incredible,  all that you shared,    2nd thought/vibe was  when do you think MM 5.11G will be out? MY guess is Mid Augustbut hey Im not there and clearly you are!

However in this case I think that you might be willing to "Let us Pass" on that ! Why?  Well One ) its been years in the making,i  and n the coming to fruition mode, Two: Well ,  this tech is so new,so advanced and definitely  exciting, that you can hardly blame Us for wanting to know , and out of  dang curiosity as well as REALLY sincerely, looking forward to 'getting this baby on the road and test driving the hell out of it,too!" I think that  you most of all, Shannon are looking forward to this as well, and/or something along these lines.
Truly exciting times.

July 4th-23  11PM

I don't know when it'll be done, but I do know that I'm gonna do my damnedest to get it out this month.  Beyond that, I don't know yet.  The work I have to do is going to make this build take a little longer, but it should make future 5.11G builds go about 2x faster.  But my goal is to get it finished by the end of the 3rd week of this month, if that is at all possible, and regardless, have it published before the end of July.

This is sooo '" right on time" ,you cannot believe !! Thank you for all the work,energy investments, mental,emotional and otherwise, too , all the input  into This Build and The Future builds as well  Good news on the New work, new build process X2 times Faster too. Oh and that Grounding Shield looks so effective and good. I cant wait to see its benefits and effects...I've been without a shield of one sort or another for too long and Ive missed the heck out of it and have suffered emotionally a lot with it too.

Yes and .from what all I've read about The Grounding Shield it really does the needed Job and takes care of Business !! In my given situation this will be a more, much more than usual, WELCOMED RELIEF! This whole program on so many levels and in so many ways is soooo important !!

Looking Forward. thanks for the Paypal Option, so appreciative. IM getting this Puppy  as soon as it comes out. Peace.
Good Morning, its 12:21 PM but thats STILL morning for this Night Bird, about to have brunch, didnt sleep a whole lot last night, none the less I wanted to say ,that..... Shannon, now that you've purdy much figured out how to add the two additional concepts as well this highly configuration
"composition" thang:-) 6G is around the corner it looks like, as in something this year or early 2024 at the latest. Would that Be a good Estimation Man?

#2) YOU know once this stuff starts coming out in 5.11G not even full on 6G yet, that you're on your way to becoming a millionaire,right!?
I Know ,I Know ,you've got a lot to do, a full on cataloge to fill out over time,but IM saying with 10 to 20 titles out,where one presses Play and results start happening and peoples start 'going into the Zone", right away or within minutes.. this stuff is gonna sell like Hot cakes!

Thats the plan,thats the intention,right? Yes that and of course help Humanity be more uplifted,elevated and conscious while doing so.
TJC
Keith.
(07-05-2023, 08:26 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning, its 12:21 PM but thats STILL morning for this Night Bird, about to have brunch, didnt sleep a whole lot last night, none the less I wanted to say ,that..... Shannon, now that you've purdy much figured out how to add the two additional concepts as well this highly configuration
"composition" thang:-) 6G is around the corner it looks like,  as in something this year or early 2024 at the latest. Would that Be a good Estimation Man?

Depending on a few factors that are up in the air right now, I am currently estimating that 6G should be finished being developed in the last couple few months of this year, but it will require testing and I don't know how long that will take.

Also there are some things happening behind the scenes that have the potential to make that completely incorrect, and again, I don't know enough yet to factor them in.

Quote:#2) YOU know once this stuff starts coming out in 5.11G not even full on 6G yet, that you're on your way to becoming a millionaire,right!?
I Know ,I Know ,you've got a lot to do, a full on cataloge to fill out over time,but IM saying with 10 to 20 titles out,where one presses Play and results start happening and peoples start 'going into the Zone", right away or within minutes.. this stuff is gonna sell like Hot cakes!

Thats the plan,thats the intention,right? Yes that and of course help Humanity be more uplifted,elevated and conscious while doing so.
TJC
Keith.

I'm working on becoming a millionaire for a long time now, and hoping that 5.11G and later will put me over the top.  I think we have the tech and capability in the product now, and we just need to stabilize some of these behind-the-scenes disruptions, have the right title(s) built and start advertising it in the right way.  

Being a millionaire is for me to get finances sorted and be independently wealthy.  Being a multi-millionaire is for me to accomplish what I actually want to do to make a positive difference in this life, which will require a lot more than just a million dollars.
I can see how MM is power packed and sends out a lot of data.... results..... tired tired tired. I do a lot of heavy hitting energy work every single day and I can clearly see that now.

I'm going to be cutting back on the hours of usage of such energy work because the two going on at the same time, is just flat out, too much & is
'way laying me". SO the choice has been Made the Goal is a Higher Life, A Higher Quality Life and seeing how Money Magneto is already so powefully effective I MUST make way for this,new level of energy this heightened level of energy...until further notice.... If I want to ge the result MM can give/cause/help with....
I want to get the results the program can bring and I need/desire to watch it with a clear heart ,mind and rested body.. without have energy overload from other places... I'll pace my energy work and keep an eye on it , going from 9 to 12 hours a day, cutting down back to 2 or 3 hours a day, to make way for MM and the heavy hitting energy Load that comes with it. Energetic common sense...

Im suddenly getting a 'hit" of seeing The last scene in the movie Back to the Future where Doc says to Marty,
"Roads? Roads? Where we're going we don't roads !" 5.11G at a whole new level of 'gittin' it done!" strap in, baby coz ,we're definitely going for a ride!!
11:36 PM 7/5/23

This program is having such an effect on me and with me, it is indeed a joint effort...its like you WANT it that why, like of course its a joint effort why would it be any other way,but that:-) it seems this MM 5.11G program will cause a person ,if they so choose, to grow a new skin, and grow out of the old, into a whole new suit of being-ness. How Cosmic and how Earthy is that!!? its to be felt, knowing by experience is what I hav eto say about that.
Asa formerly active drummer,amoung other instruments,I used to play actively, speaking drum shop talk " Thats a Nice setta SKINS ya have there Drummer,Dude"
One more thing about MM 5.11G I def' wanna say here is that ,there are quite a few synchronicities going on with this puppy. More Micro than Macro, but let me tell ya they are tangibly noticeable, some more subtle than others but all are there and again definitely noticieable, thats encouraging, to me, meaningfully so, at that.
One last thing ,here,for now, I sincerely Hope that this Poweful Mofo' has a strong kick ass Fear remover in it, coz to me that'll will come in just as handy as the grounding Shield, of which I really want to'Experience", once Money Magnet is out,can hardly wait !

There are so many 'things/parts/peices to this thing that talking about one or two just isn't where its at, as a rule.
peace Love,goodwill,lotsa Moo-lah and damn good Music!!
Night Yawl. Rest well ! Keith.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14