Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Howl:Bye Bye Childhood Obesity!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cycle 1 day 1: 

welp tonight is the moment that I can finally start the Exp. 

Here are my starting info:

Height: 195cm

Weight: 147,7KG
BMI:38,8
Bodyfat:30,6%
Muscle weight: 97,55
Muscle quality: 87MQ
Metabolic age: 47years old (wich is bad because I'm 32 years old right now)

I couldn't find the volume in the shop description, So I will start with 12/15 based on someone's Forum.

I also weight myself every 2 weeks on Tuesday's and I cant change it to once per month because my lifestyle coach doesn't like that.

(so dont expect to see weight loss changes on next Tuesday already,I also have a birthday party of my nephew this saterday.) 

So Yeah I cant wait to get started and to finally get rid of My childhood obesity, I kinda did it 8 years ago by fasting but like Shannon said I gained it all back (I got the last 20kg back during the corona period.)

Also I would be happy if eating out of boredom would die off. (even though I get the chicken bucket for protein and ice cream to cool down) Although to be fair I already found icecream with better calories haha xD.

So yeah, I'm sure things will go better now than it went with appetite surpressent, Even more so since I no longer force myself to keep eating when I'm full. thanks to OGSF5 wich was a succes : ).
My understanding is that when you eat protein, your body will first use it for muscle maintenance, and then turn any excess into fat. So protein won't help with weight loss if you eat more than you need. The only "diet" I ever saw work was the Keto diet, and it limits the protein intake, severely limits carb intake and focuses mainly on ingesting oils and fats. That forces your body to start burning fats and oils for energy, and when that happens, your body will naturally start burning your fat reserves whenever it needs energy.

Based on what you've revealed about yourself, your weight issue stems from psychological sources, feelings of insecurity and insufficiency. You didn't have much success with the appetite suppressant because the program isn't designed to work on that particular cause of being overweight. HOWL works really well, but you have to execute it, and if you have some part of you that associates being overweight with being safe (which largely seems to be the case for people in situations like yours) then losing weight is going to be resisted at all costs in an effort to "be safe".

For this reason, you can't just use HOWL and assume that the world will change. You're going to have to work with it, and when it guides you to do (or not do) something, follow that guidance. For example, one thing that I encountered when I used it was that all of a sudden, my portion sizes were twice as big as I needed, and that revealed that I had an issue with "wasting food". It took a bit of time to transfer that from "clean your plate" to "eat half now, and then take the rest home and eat it for another meal".

It will require some adjustments to how you do things and it may reveal beliefs you didn't know were there that are driving the actions that have you where you are now. So it's not a miracle pill for people coming from a background like yours, and having your personality type. You will have to work with it both consciously and subconsciously. But if you do that, I think you'll enjoy it.
(06-22-2023, 08:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that when you eat protein, your body will first use it for muscle maintenance, and then turn any excess into fat.  So protein won't help with weight loss if you eat more than you need.  The only "diet" I ever saw work was the Keto diet, and it limits the protein intake, severely limits carb intake and focuses mainly on ingesting oils and fats.  That forces your body to start burning fats and oils for energy, and when that happens, your body will naturally start burning your fat reserves whenever it needs energy.

Based on what you've revealed about yourself, your weight issue stems from psychological sources, feelings of insecurity and insufficiency.  You didn't have much success with the appetite suppressant because the program isn't designed to work on that particular cause of being overweight.  HOWL works really well, but you have to execute it, and if you have some part of you that associates being overweight with being safe (which largely seems to be the case for people in situations like yours) then losing weight is going to be resisted at all costs in an effort to "be safe". 

For this reason, you can't just use HOWL and assume that the world will change.  You're going to have to work with it, and when it guides you to do (or not do) something, follow that guidance.  For example, one thing that I encountered when I used it was that all of a sudden, my portion sizes were twice as big as I needed, and that revealed that I had an issue with "wasting food".  It took a bit of time to transfer that from "clean your plate" to "eat half now, and then take the rest home and eat it for another meal". 

It will require some adjustments to how you do things and it may reveal beliefs you didn't know were there that are driving the actions that have you where you are now.  So it's not a miracle pill for people coming from a background like yours, and having your personality type.  You will have to work with it both consciously and subconsciously.  But if you do that, I think you'll enjoy it.

Yeah, I see what you mean, My Father always told me to clean up the plate like you said, However thanks to OGSF I can atleast stop eating when I'm full now. The thing I have to learn now is: When do I have enough?!. 

I also still live with my mother so we always eat at the same time we are used to but I already eat differently for a limited time to compensate for my 3 weeks of Trombosis healing. 

I also gained enough confidence to ask my mother if I can eat at a different time when I'm hungry : ).

I see that the protein stratagy was BS, So I guess I have to cut that, So the only thing left is finding a better coping for the hot wheather. 

Ya know I always told myself that if I became healthy weight and become "sexy" I would be able to get a Girlfriend and talk with random strangers but based on what you said.

Mayby I keep myself fat, So I wont have to end up in a failure relationship again but I know that with your exp's on my side I will become A better and stronger me!. 

I already have more self confidence after all : ), 

It's that I was stupid to already tell everyone that I was going to lose alot of weight, So I can't change exp's last min now for something like aura of love or something, 

It's okay though, I fought myself in the past and I can do it again!, I just need to stop thinking the exp will let me just lose 5kg per month by itself and learn to listen.

Not gonna lie though, It will be hard but after I used OGSF, I have full trust in the exp's, Now I just have to learn to trust myself : ).

Oh btw, I noticed that I'm alot more talkactive at work today : ).
(06-22-2023, 08:39 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2023, 08:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My understanding is that when you eat protein, your body will first use it for muscle maintenance, and then turn any excess into fat.  So protein won't help with weight loss if you eat more than you need.  The only "diet" I ever saw work was the Keto diet, and it limits the protein intake, severely limits carb intake and focuses mainly on ingesting oils and fats.  That forces your body to start burning fats and oils for energy, and when that happens, your body will naturally start burning your fat reserves whenever it needs energy.

Based on what you've revealed about yourself, your weight issue stems from psychological sources, feelings of insecurity and insufficiency.  You didn't have much success with the appetite suppressant because the program isn't designed to work on that particular cause of being overweight.  HOWL works really well, but you have to execute it, and if you have some part of you that associates being overweight with being safe (which largely seems to be the case for people in situations like yours) then losing weight is going to be resisted at all costs in an effort to "be safe". 

For this reason, you can't just use HOWL and assume that the world will change.  You're going to have to work with it, and when it guides you to do (or not do) something, follow that guidance.  For example, one thing that I encountered when I used it was that all of a sudden, my portion sizes were twice as big as I needed, and that revealed that I had an issue with "wasting food".  It took a bit of time to transfer that from "clean your plate" to "eat half now, and then take the rest home and eat it for another meal". 

It will require some adjustments to how you do things and it may reveal beliefs you didn't know were there that are driving the actions that have you where you are now.  So it's not a miracle pill for people coming from a background like yours, and having your personality type.  You will have to work with it both consciously and subconsciously.  But if you do that, I think you'll enjoy it.

Yeah, I see what you mean, My Father always told me to clean up the plate like you said, However thanks to OGSF I can atleast stop eating when I'm full now. The thing I have to learn now is: When do I have enough?!. 

I also still live with my mother so we always eat at the same time we are used to but I already eat differently for a limited time to compensate for my 3 weeks of Trombosis healing. 

I also gained enough confidence to ask my mother if I can eat at a different time when I'm hungry : ).

I see that the protein stratagy was BS, So I guess I have to cut that, So the only thing left is finding a better coping for the hot wheather. 

Ya know I always told myself that if I became healthy weight and become "sexy" I would be able to get a Girlfriend and talk with random strangers but based on what you said.

Mayby I keep myself fat, So I wont have to end up in a failure relationship again but I know that with your exp's on my side I will become A better and stronger me!. 

I already have more self confidence after all : ), 

It's that I was stupid to already tell everyone that I was going to lose alot of weight, So I can't change exp's last min now for something like aura of love or something, 

It's okay though, I fought myself in the past and I can do it again!, I just need to stop thinking the exp will let me just lose 5kg per month by itself and learn to listen.

Not gonna lie though, It will be hard but after I used OGSF, I have full trust in the exp's, Now I just have to learn to trust myself : ).

Oh btw, I noticed that I'm alot more talkactive at work today : ).

Like I said, the body can and will convert protein into fat if you eat too much of it.  Is it better than carbs?  You bet.  But it depends on how much you need, vs how much you ingest.  If you're not very physically active, you're going to have a lot less need for protein to build and maintain muscle than an extreme body builder, wh might eat much more than everyone else does, and eat huge amounts of protein while they're in the gain phase.  But you need to do the research ad really understand what is best for your choice of food types, proportions, amounts, etc.

I don't want you to change what experience you are trying to use.  I just want you to go into it with eyes open and understanding the reality of the situation, so you can succeed. 

And don't assume it will be hard, because then you make it harder than it has to be.  Use the program, observe what happens, and take responsibility for doing (and not doing) the rest of what needs to happen to achieve your goals.  There is a part of you that wants what you have now, which is why you have it.  HOWL can help, but you can't sabotage it and you can't presume that that part of you is just going to roll over and let the change happen automatically if it associates safety or even survival with food or being overweight.

HOWL is designed to adjust hormones.  When I created it, I did not yet know that for certain personality and physiology type combinations, it could be resisted or interfered with by the subconscious.  Despite the best efforts of many people for many years, there is currently no silver bullet that works for everyone, all personality types, all physiology types, all the way, all the time.  So once you understand how the program affects you and how you respond, just make conscious choice adjustments to compensate for whatever resistance you experience, if there is any.  That's all.
Cycle 1 Day 4:

the results for now:

Height: 195cm (okay I know my height wont change but you never know if someone pops in later in the journal)

Weight: 147,5KG
BMI:38,8
Bodyfat:30,8%
Muscle weight: 97,15
Muscle quality: 86MQ
Metabolic age: 47years old

So Despite the fact I ate more ice cream and chicken last week I still managed to stay somewhat the same, I just lost some muscle sadly enough.

I'm happy that I'm still somewhat the same since my mother had a freak out yesterday, about that I gained so much that I couldn't wear my wedding guest outfit.

Also on day 4, I could feel the exp/sub really working,I do admit I was a little scared the first 2 days that I would go the route of appetite surpresser again but as it turns out my sleep is already improving slowly (wich is nice because I always used to be half asleep).

I also noticed that I had to drink way more yesterday at work and also that I was surprisingly doing well on only one piece of meat, except for the part that I became insanely tired till I got some food again.

So Yeah I know it's early but I'm starting to get good feelings on this exp/sub. : )

(also I decided to ditch the ice cream and chicken buckets yesterday so that would probably also help in the future).
Good choice. Smile
Cycle 2 Day 2:

okay I dont have much to note but here are a few things:

1st I felt my Stomach burning during the 3rd off day, wich is speciale because normally I dont feel anything during off day's, it's useally on the day's on that I feel energy feelings in my body.

2nd: Day off 4 went okay I still felt slightly something but far from that speciale feeling from the 3rd day off, Let alone the 5th and 6th, So I decided to take only 3 days off.

3rd: Despite my scale saying I stayed the same weight and gained 0,2% fat, I could fit my wedding guest clothes better than before wich is weird (to be fair it was the only time I ever weighted myself with my clothes on and I only did it because of the deadline stress).

4th: this one happend today, I was done with my job for today and I thought to myself: that I always bought something from the supermarket before I get home, So my Mom wouldn't figure out that I always went there in the first place,

So here is the important part of the story: when I asked myself if I was hungry the answer was NO, I wasn't hungry yet I kept arguing with myself about it untill I did get hungry. (wich means that people can talk themselves into hunger,What might be one of the reasons why the exp/sub might be more challenging for people with obesity.)

I decided not to go, Once I figured this out,Only to find a 100% cacao chocolate bar in my freezer. (making this the 3rd one since I ditched the chicken bucket and the ice cream.) the fact it was only 50 gram and 307 calories did help alot though xD (considering that the chicken bucket is 1000 calories and the ice cream 1200 calories)..

So yeah, This is the slight update of the status report of how things are at the moment.
Congratulations on the realizations, especially that the subconscious can generate feelings of hunger when you aren't actually hungry. That's big progress. Sometimes I find myself feeling hungry when I am not actually hungry, but I usually have this happen when I am bored or when I am about to go to bed and some part of me is uncomfortable with that night's subliminal playlist. I've come to realize that it happens, and when it does I can recognize it now, and I simply ignore it.

The part of your subconscious/brain that controls your digestive system and regulates feelings of hunger and being full is extremely primal and instinctual, and is therefore totally illogical. Recently I have figured out some ways to communicate with those parts of the subconscious effectively and get them to execute the script a lot better, which will make a big difference for things like weight loss. But that won't be ready for a while yet.

In any case, good progress, keep going!
Cycle 2 Day 6:

It's time for epic update time! : D

being the following:

Height: 195cm (okay I know my height wont change but you never know if someone pops in later in the journal)

Weight: 143,9KG
BMI:37,8
Bodyfat:29,8%
Muscle weight: 96,15
Muscle quality: 82MQ
Metabolic age: 47years old (sadly my Metabolic aged stayed the same but hey).

Also Sad to see my muscle's going lower but overall I'm very happy with the results.

Why?

Because I lose 3,6KG in 2 weeks! Meaning I have overridden Shannon's weightloss limit. (what did I win? Tongue)

Because I'm sure 3,6kg in 2 weeks is still more then 3 pounds per week.

No Idea how this happend though, Mayby it's because I'm Obese? Anyway I need to find a way to get my muscle's back and keep losing the fat.

Anyways, Thank you very much Shannon for creating such an awesome and succesfull Exp/Sub : D

(fun fact I had last friday night a BBQ Party at my job so with that context it makes this Results even more awesome xD).
Let's see... 3.6 kg/2 = 1.8 kg, and a kg is ~2.2 pounds, *1.8 = ~3.96 pounds.

Interesting.

Well one thing I know is that when someone is obese or morbidly obese, weight comes off a lot faster than otherwise. The key is to prevent yourself from losing weight so fast that your body starts to think it needs to save you from starving, and 3.96 isn't likely to do that.

Congratulations on your progress!
welp, I screwed up.... not surprising with having both a wedding party of my friends and a restaurant dinner with my familly a week later,

I also got 2 boxes of chocolate last wednesday from my nephew because I helped out taking care of there dog when they were on vacation

I have 6 weeks off (4 now) from my job so that meant I moved less as well...

and last but not least I got back to eating ice cream even though they are way less in calories this time...

anyway here's the point I'm trying to get to....

Cycle 4 Day 1:

Weight: 143,3KG
BMI:37,7
Bodyfat:30,2%
Muscle weight: 95,1
Muscle quality: 81MQ
Metabolic age: 47years old

Funny when I thought it would be hard I lost 3kg

and now I bearly lost anything...

oh well I guess I just have to start moving.

Oh I also had a row of bad sleep quality mayby this played a part as well?

anyway I'm going to put more effort into it again.
Usage patterns?
7 loops per day for 7 days on and 3 days off but after this big mess I'm going back to 6 days off. (also volume is 12 clicks)

if you Mean eating it's this:

Monday: 2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon for lunch, 3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner (sadly I cant be specific about this because my mom buy and cook them so I cant tell what she comes up with)

Tuesday: 4 slices of bread: (1 slice containing ham cheese and 1 eg) 3 slices contain 3 different kind of sausage,3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner (1 package of fries with mayo and peanut sauce and a mexicano wrap with peanut sauce)

wednesday: 2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon for lunch, 3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner (sadly I cant be specific about this because my mom buy and cook them so I cant tell what she comes up
with)

Thursday: 2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon for lunch, 3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner (sadly I cant be specific about this because my mom buy and cook them so I cant tell what she comes up with)

Friday:2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon for lunch, 3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner (sadly I cant be specific about this because my mom buy and cook them so I cant tell what she comes up with).

Saterday: Pizza for lunch, 3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner 2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon.

Sunday: shawarma for lunch, 3 pieces of ice cream containing 65cal each as afternoon snacks, evening dinner 2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon.

Once I run out of bio meat I replace:

2 piece of meat White cabbage and salmon. with 4 slices of bread with 3 slices contain 3 different kind of sausage and 1 containing cheese and strawberry jam.
I don't need to know your eating patterns.

Why going back to 6 days off?
Pages: 1 2