Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Eyesight Improvement Program and Maximum Healing Speed Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have already shared this with Shannon privately but thought it may be good to post it here as well. I listened to the Eyesight Improvement Program for several hours per day for 5 months straight and discontinued the program about 2 months ago. I recently injured my knee and ordered the Maximum Healing Speed program which I have listened to for a little over 2 weeks.

As far as my eyes go, even after I discontinued the program, my eyesight continued to improve somewhat and I got a surprising noticeable boost from the maximum healing program which has now dissipated somehwat. My main problem with my eyes has been the ability to focus on items close up. So reading a menu, newspaper, or a book required reading glasses. Also, dim light really made it worse. After doing the program, and in good light, I was able to read all three, albeit not perfectly. I could see well enough to make out what I was reading, but it was still not perfect the way my vision used to be. After I listened to the maximum healing program, I was able to see double images very clearly and bring them together (focusing) so I could see more clearly. The inability to focus probably always led to double vision when trying to read but I am now able to bring them much closer together instead of things looking like a blob. To illustrate, previously if I were to look at the work "cat", my left eye and right eye might be such that the c is over the t and it would look like a blob. Now, the C is only slightly off the c, the a slightly off the a and the t slightly off the t. So I can clearly make out the word cat even though it looks a little fuzzy. When I have more time to devote to it, I plan to go back and listen to the program for another 4 to 6 month stretch and will probably add in the maximum healing program to see if it gives it an extra boost. I should probably mention that I have nearly perfect distance vision and the loss of focus in reading began creeping in on me in my 40's.

Hopefully, Shannon can use this info to improve the programs going forward and perhaps make a more specific eye program for near sightedness or far sightedness, etc.
I was rather surprised to hear that the maximum healing program helped with your eyesight, but it was certainly a pleasant surprise. More specific programs in the future are definitely a possibility, now that we know it can work. Gotta clear my plate here first though. Smile Thanks for sharing this.
This is one interesting Testimonial. Thank you for sharing.
Any improvement in eyesight has to be a bonus in life for anyone.
Hello,
it's the first time that I read about this it at Eyesight Improvement subliminal. Is it still available? I can't find at the shop...
(09-21-2020, 12:03 AM)Sub Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
it's the first time that I read about this it atEyesight Improvement subliminal. Is it still available? I can't find at the shop...

Please observe Rule #15, as specified here: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Forum-Rules

That program is a 3G subliminal, and 3G is very old technology now.  We only offer those when we have our yearly sale.  There will be an eyesight improvement program sometime in the future, but I don't know when.  The next time we will be having a sale is during December.
(09-22-2020, 07:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Please observe Rule #15, as specified here: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Forum-Rules

That program is a 3G subliminal, and 3G is very old technology now.  We only offer those when we have our yearly sale.  There will be an eyesight improvement program sometime in the future, but I don't know when.  The next time we will be having a sale is during December.

Thx. Maybe if more people are interested, you could updated the ptogramm. Wink

And sorry. I didnt check it. It musst be a c&p mistake. I edited it.