Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Conqueror's X4A-1000 Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was wanting to wait until later today to create this thread but felt the need to do it now since I feel like there are a lot of things happening under the surface... and by surface, I mean resistance.

From reading everyone else's journals on X4A-1000, I've seen a few that talk about fears/ subconscious resistance that's holding them back from executing. As for me, I'm definitely getting some resistance. Ever since starting, I developed some sort of sickness (think flu, cold, etc) and I usually never get respiratory issues. However, based on reading the comprehensive 23 types of subconscious resistance Shannon made, I believe my mind is "Inducing Self Sickness." I feel pretty confident about this since I had similar issues with UMS except it was with my stomach. With that being said, I believe that this may actually be a good thing since it shows that my mind can't stop the sub from doing its thing.

Been playing 4 loops for 3 days and planning on taking a rest tonight as instructed by Shannon. Listened to Ultrasonic the first 2 nights and hybrid last night. Apparently, ever since listening to the sub, I've also been more tired and feel as if my mind is trying to find ways for me to stop listening to the sub. For example, last night when listening to hybrid, I listened to it with 9 clicks on my iphone with ear buds. After an hour and half asleep, I got a bad headache and felt my head spinning. Lowered down notches to 7. Slept better the rest of the night. Don't know if this is resistance or not.

As for results, there aren't many obvious ones. On days 1 & 2, I received slightly more looks than I was used to but I wasn't out of my house for much on those two days. As for today, I have been blown away by how many more attractive girls I am seeing. I'm in college right now so I'm used to being around a lot of people but today as I was walking to class, there had to be 5x as many attractive girls as I was used to seeing. Don't know if this is X4A-1000 or not but... wow.

Have gotten some looks from girls but not anything truly noteworthy. I consider myself a good looking guy (based on what others have said, not just me lol) so I get looks here and there naturally. However, for the girls I find really attractive, I haven't gotten any noticeable reactions yet.

Planning on increasing loops next cycle unless @Shannon may suggest otherwise. My theory is the more loops I play, the less my mind can resist, thus allowing me to get results. Once I get my aura fully firing, I believe its only a matter of time until I something happens...
(04-10-2023, 09:00 AM)Conqueror Wrote: [ -> ]I was wanting to wait until later today to create this thread but felt the need to do it now since I feel like there are a lot of things happening under the surface... and by surface, I mean resistance.

From reading everyone else's journals on X4A-1000, I've seen a few that talk about fears/ subconscious resistance that's holding them back from executing. As for me, I'm definitely getting some resistance. Ever since starting, I developed some sort of sickness (think flu, cold, etc) and I usually never get respiratory issues. However, based on reading the comprehensive 23 types of subconscious resistance Shannon made, I believe my mind is "Inducing Self Sickness." I feel pretty confident about this since I had similar issues with UMS except it was with my stomach. With that being said, I believe that this may actually be a good thing since it shows that my mind can't stop the sub from doing its thing.

Been playing 4 loops for 3 days and planning on taking a rest tonight as instructed by Shannon. Listened to Ultrasonic the first 2 nights and hybrid last night. Apparently, ever since listening to the sub, I've also been more tired and feel as if my mind is trying to find ways for me to stop listening to the sub. For example, last night when listening to hybrid, I listened to it with 9 clicks on my iphone with ear buds. After an hour and half asleep, I got a bad headache and felt my head spinning. Lowered down notches to 7. Slept better the rest of the night. Don't know if this is resistance or not.

As for results, there aren't many obvious ones. On days 1 & 2, I received slightly more looks than I was used to but I wasn't out of my house for much on those two days. As for today, I have been blown away by how many more attractive girls I am seeing. I'm in college right now so I'm used to being around a lot of people but today as I was walking to class, there had to be 5x as many attractive girls as I was used to seeing. Don't know if this is X4A-1000 or not but... wow.

Have gotten some looks from girls but not anything truly noteworthy. I consider myself a good looking guy (based on what others have said, not just me lol) so I get looks here and there naturally. However, for the girls I find really attractive, I haven't gotten any noticeable reactions yet.

Planning on increasing loops next cycle unless @Shannon may suggest otherwise. My theory is the more loops I play, the less my mind can resist, thus allowing me to get results. Once I get my aura fully firing, I believe its only a matter of time until I something happens...

I suggest you stick with Ultrasonic and give yourself more time to acclimate to the current number of loops.  If you're going to increase, do so ONCE per usage cycle, and ONE loop up at a time.
(04-10-2023, 09:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you stick with Ultrasonic and give yourself more time to acclimate to the current number of loops.  If you're going to increase, do so ONCE per usage cycle, and ONE loop up at a time.

I would but I have a roommate and we sleep in the same room. He is gone on the weekends so I can do ultrasonic but otherwise I usually do hybrid with headphones so I don't expose him. I could listen to the ultrasonic format during the day when he isn't in the room. I could still get my 4+ hours that way. What do you think?

Could also listen to ultrasonic in headphones at same volume as I do hybrid.
(04-10-2023, 09:30 AM)Conqueror Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2023, 09:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you stick with Ultrasonic and give yourself more time to acclimate to the current number of loops.  If you're going to increase, do so ONCE per usage cycle, and ONE loop up at a time.

I would but I have a roommate and we sleep in the same room. He is gone on the weekends so I can do ultrasonic but otherwise I usually do hybrid with headphones so I don't expose him. I could listen to the ultrasonic format during the day when he isn't in the room. I could still get my 4+ hours that way. What do you think?

Could also listen to ultrasonic in headphones at same volume as I do hybrid.

It is too easy to have the volume change and you don't know it with ultrasonic on headphones.  In that case, Hybrid or Masked is probably better.  Try masked, you might be surprised.  More is not always better.
(04-10-2023, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is too easy to have the volume change and you don't know it with ultrasonic on headphones.  In that case, Hybrid or Masked is probably better.  Try masked, you might be surprised.  More is not always better.

Will do Shannon. I'll start with masked for 4 loops next cycle.

Also wanted to say that I've received more looks from girls in general. Had one case today where one girl just completely stared me down as I walked by her on the sidewalk. Most of the attention I'm getting right now are just from 4, 5, and 6s not the 7, 8, 9, 10s yet. Glad to see the sub starting to execute though
(04-10-2023, 07:10 PM)Conqueror Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2023, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is too easy to have the volume change and you don't know it with ultrasonic on headphones.  In that case, Hybrid or Masked is probably better.  Try masked, you might be surprised.  More is not always better.

Will do Shannon. I'll start with masked for 4 loops next cycle.

Also wanted to say that I've received more looks from girls in general. Had one case today where one girl just completely stared me down as I walked by her on the sidewalk. Most of the attention I'm getting right now are just from 4, 5, and 6s not the 7, 8, 9, 10s yet. Glad to see the sub starting to execute though

I have seen cases where people will not allow themselves to affect women they have some sort of issue with attracting - either because they're resentful or because they're afraid or just don't think they're "in her league" (which is bullshit if you're doing it right).  So go with what you get and work your way up from there if need be.  Also remember that ANY woman giving attention and IOIs is social proof, which will get more attention, interest and IOIs from more women.

After you've done the next cycle on masked, choose between masked and hybrid format and stick to that from then on.
(04-10-2023, 08:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2023, 07:10 PM)Conqueror Wrote: [ -> ]Will do Shannon. I'll start with masked for 4 loops next cycle.

I have seen cases where people will not allow themselves to affect women they have some sort of issue with attracting - either because they're resentful or because they're afraid or just don't think they're "in her league" (which is bullshit if you're doing it right).  So go with what you get and work your way up from there if need be.  Also remember that ANY woman giving attention and IOIs is social proof, which will get more attention, interest and IOIs from more women.

After you've done the next cycle on masked, choose between masked and hybrid format and stick to that from then on.

That makes sense. Today, I've received more looks from the 4, 5, 6s than I did yesterday which is a good sign. I've definitely received more stares from girls when walking by them, with some staring and smiling right back at me.

Also wanted to note some more interesting observations:

When going to class this morning, I received looks from the 4, 5, 6s but still none from the 7, 8, 9, 10s. So before I went to the gym, I went back to my room and played the masked track for 5 mins as a refresher. Then I headed to the gym. Today was chest day. As I head for the bench, I see this cute girl on a treadmill facing the bench. Noticing this, I get on a bench that is directly in front of her so that I can be within her line of sight. As I'm doing bench press, I occasionally look back at her and get the feeling that she's staring at me. Reason I say "get the feeling" is because I can't be 100% about it since her treadmill is facing directly at me but usually when people are on the treadmill, they look down, or look at the TVs, etc. but I felt she was definitely looking at me. No smiles. Just sneaking a peek here and there.

There was also another girl there who I find very physically attractive. She has a boyfriend but wasn't with him at the gym. She one time gave me a stare for a second or two while talking to her friend and later I walked by her to get water and she immediately turned a different direction as if she wasn't facing my direction. Could say the same for a few other girls. 

These girls would be considered 7/8s in my book and I would definitely have sex if given the opportunity, so this is exciting for me.

I also like to note that guys have been affected as well. Also in the gym, every time I talked to one of my friends, they seemed much more talkative than they usually are. One guy, in particular, started having a full-fledged conversation with me even though we've never met before. I have also received more looks from guys in general... like I'm just more noticeable all of a sudden. I am even receiving stare downs from other guys trying to display dominance and I gladly return the favor Smile .

All in all, today has been great progress. However, I will say I feel like my aura is not at full strength yet. Feel like I'm more noticeable with the higher tier girls but it's hard to say how much impact my aura is making since it's hard to fully read their what they're thinking/ feeling. Honestly, if I can start to get the same reactions from hot girls as I do average girls, then I'll be in business.

Regarding this next cycle, when my roommate is gone on the weekends, I'm able to listen to the ultrasonic track. Should I do masked on the days he is here and do ultrasonic on the days he isn't there or just stick to masked the entire cycle?
Day 5

***Just wanted to note, this is a lot. I wanted to give my results for the day, but I've just been typing away to the point where I basically wrote an essay for the day :/ That figures since I'm in college. Anyways, feel free to skim through it and feel free to ask questions/ comment if you want.

Listened to 4 loops of masked last night. Interestingly, I had the best night's rest that I've had in a while. Usually with hybrid, my nights are usually restless, waking up every now and then. With masked, I slept like a baby. Usually I wake up after my hybrid loops end but with masked, I kept on sleeping! Pretty interesting IMO. Thought it would be good to note.

Anyways, my morning was pretty frustrating to be honest because it felt as if the sub wasn't working. I've tried to make the effort to go around to places where there are naturally a lot of people: the library, cafeteria, class, etc. However, I ended up feeling frustrated because I wasn't receiving many reactions from the girls I found attractive. For example, there's one class I go to 3x a week and in that class, there are 2 girls I find particular attractive. My expectation was that the aura would start to get them to look at me more, smile at me more, etc. However, the best reaction I got was a long stare from one of the two girls when I entered the classroom and that was it. No smiling, not much eye contact, etc.

Frustrated, I went back to my place and grabbed some lunch before going to the gym. Like yesterday, I played the masked track for 5 mins as a refresher. And also like yesterday, it worked wonders.

Immediately as I walked outside, I was getting 10x more positive signals than I got that morning. At one point, as I was walking, 4 girls were crossing the street and walking right by me and all of them were giving me IOIs! One in particular looked so nervous to be next to me that her eyes kept bouncing from thing to thing as she was looking down, trying not to make eye contact with me. At this point I felt pretty good, but it only got better. Later, as I walked into the gym, there was a pretty hot blonde working out in the middle of the gym. As soon as I saw her, my heart dropped and instantly I was affecting her. She would sneak a look from time to time and when I moved to a different location in the gym, she straight up followed me to the same spot! Meanwhile, another girl I've met before but haven't talked in a while got into the gym (10/10 body, average face) was looking at me too, picking the bench right beside the machine I was on! I also had another girl I never met before (7/10) with her boyfriend sneaking in looks and one time I caught her by surprise and she acted like she never looked at me in the first place! Had another girl who I talked to before (7) looking at me as well. Not to mention, the girl who was too nervous to look at me on the sidewalk showed up as well. While working out, I was never able to get close to her. I was thinking about trying to get in her line of vision but decided to leave instead. As I was walking out, I was talking to one of my friends and as I turn around to say by to him, lo and behold she was walking right behind me! Call that sheer coincidence but I'm positive it was intentional by her. Just to give some background this is a girl that I've met before and she didn't express much interest at the time. How have things changed!

There is something important to note here and that is, I'm not getting so much smiling from women. My expectation with this sub was that girls would be smiling more, and be more willing to talk. So far, that's not the case. I have mostly gotten prolonged stares more than anything, and usually this happens from a long distance. Once I get close, girls don't smile or anything. They just stare. I feel like with all of these cases, these girls are more nervous than anything. I've had 5, 6s smile at me but for the 7, 8, and 9s... well, they just stare. Obviously, many have boyfriends, but not all of them. However, I'm wondering if I'm being too intimidating towards them. For example, when I was at the gym today, I asked one girl, with a smile, if the machine was taken. She started smiling back and said, "No it isn't." but she kept giving me the biggest smile, as if I made her day. Maybe if I just smile more and give some compliments, these girls might be open to talk some more.

Interestingly, I will say that I'm naturally fearful from these results. I mean, it feels scary having these 7s, 8s, 9s looking at you all the time because now you have to have something prepared to say just in case they want to start a conversation! I'm hoping that this can feel natural, thus allowing me to be cool and calm through it all. I would also like to note, I have very little experience with women so while all this may seem like a lot of attention, I need to convert that into some kind of physical intimacy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Shannon What would be the best way to go about this? Should I wait until they come up to me and talk or should I initiate? Also, what would happen if someone, for example, was in my class and we were in the same room for 2-3 hours a week. If I said nothing, would they build up so much tension that they would have to come talk to me?
The FORD Method
How to Never Run out of Things to Say - Keep a Conversation Flowing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHk...Psychology
Quote:@Shannon What would be the best way to go about this? Should I wait until they come up to me and talk or should I initiate? Also, what would happen if someone, for example, was in my class and we were in the same room for 2-3 hours a week. If I said nothing, would they build up so much tension that they would have to come talk to me?

The best way to go about this is...

1. Only used Masked for one full usage cycle, and then decide which format to use and stay with it.
2. Throw your expectations away.  When you have expectations, they're usually based on assumptions and incorrect ideas or beliefs or conclusions, which lead you to expect things that don't happen.  This causes disappointment when it's not warranted.  Throw them away and let things be what they are.
3. For goodness sake... stop trying so damned hard!  Don't worry about who responds or how.  Just do your thing and let them do theirs.  Right now what you're doing is showing body language and signs of desperation while projecting an aura that turns them on, which creates the situation you see now: 4-5-6s and some 7s respond well with more obvious positive and interested responses, and 8-9-10s and some 7s will notice you, but start examining you because you're not being CONGRUENT.  Instead of getting anywhere, you're making them suspicious, because they feel an effect (maybe arousal if your subconscious is allowing it) but they are subconsciously and probably consciously also seeing that you're not doing the right things for them to respond the way you want.

The correct way to get 7-8-9-10 interested when using this program is to use it properly and just be yourself.  Let it be what it will be.  STOP BEING DESPERATE AND NEEDY, and STOP WITH EXPECTATIONS!

You will never get anywhere with the 8-9-10s (and especially the 10s) if you don't act the right way, and the right way is... "I'm doing my thing, and I don't care what you're doing."  This is how a truly high value man acts when he encounters her, and it is CONGRUENT with a spontaneously wet kitty from her encountering you, which makes her believe she is naturally attracted to you and she will begin doing the things necessary to make something happen if she is free to and wants to.

If you get her wet and then act desperate, she will conclude that you're up to something, and will not move forward.  She won't trust how she feels because you're telling her with your actions and body language that you're desperate and needy, which will be an instant shut down, and her kitty will dry up no matter what you do with X4A-1000.

Perfect 10s are almost impossible to get unless you're very famous, very wealthy, very powerful, you happen to know how to get her emotionally involved or you happen to randomly have a specific energy level compatibility with her, which is rare.  Getting her emotionally involved gets into manipulation, which I definitely don't recommend.  

Generally speaking you will get positive, obvious responses from women who see you as +1, +/-0 or -1 to what they rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 10 physically.  Above that, you need to start giving the right signals to be congruent with how you're affecting her at the very least.  If you're a 5 in her book, and she's a 10 in her book, then you better be giving the body language she expects from a 9 or 10 along with the effects your aura has, and you better act like that 9 or 10 in every other way or she will see you as in-congruent and blow you out for being a fake.

X4A-1000 can do amazing things, but it's not going to magically land any man a 9 or 10 just because he executes and gets her wet for the moment.  She's used to guys pulling all manner of sneaky shit trying to get inside her, and she's got walls up and shit tests ad infinitum to weed out those who aren't really the high value guys.  So either accept the women who want you, or become the man who the women you want are willing to have sex with.  And no, I don't mean become an asshole, deceptive, manipulator or any of that crap.
Day 6

I'm starting to notice a pattern here...

Every time I sit in class, I usually don't get many reactions and while I'm in the gym, I get plenty of reactions. I believe the reason is because of my proximity to my "target" (aka the girl I'm trying to influence with my aura). Initially, I thought it was the 5 min refresher I would play in the gym that was "turning on" the aura. But after examining the cases of when I was able to get a girl to respond to my aura or not, I believe that's not the case.

Every time I encountered a girl that I thought was attractive, the aura would fire off and they would give me a long stare as they saw me for the first time. After that, they would either keep staring at me or they would simply not look at me anymore. Now I know the reason. Every time today that I encountered a girl and was within a close proximity to her (0-10 feet), she would continue to stare and stare and stare. While on the other hand, when I was far from them, the effects seemed to be diminished, even if they were in my line of view.

For example, there was one cute blonde I saw at the dining hall today with her boyfriend and I decided to have some fun. I wanted to sit within 6 feet of her and be in her eyesight and see what would happen. Immediately, she looked at me and held her gaze, so long that I broke eye contact first because I didn't want to draw the boyfriend's attention. She went back into convo, facing her boyfriend for about 5 mins then glanced again. And again. And again. Almost like the amount of times she stared at me increased every minute she was next to me. At one point, I just smiled back at her till she broke eye contact. At this point her body was facing my direction. Boyfriend hadn't noticed me at all. By this point, I had finished eating and got up to put my plate away and talk to one of my friends sitting at another table near the exit. Once she and her boyfriend were walking towards the exit, I turned to look at her to see if she would sneak in another look and she did!

Looking back, every time the aura has been at it's best was when I was close to the person I was affecting. I want to try and experiment some more tomorrow in class and see how it goes. Usually I sit in the very back in class so there's not much of a chance to affect people. Makes me wonder if there's any benefit to increasing the number of loops. More powerful aura? Not sure but I like the idea of that.

Also wanted to add that whenever I play my 5 min refresher throughout the day, I close my eyes and focus on the results I want. Yesterday, it was getting more looks. Today it was getting more conversation. Both of those things happened. May be something you guys would want to try out.
(04-13-2023, 06:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:@Shannon What would be the best way to go about this? Should I wait until they come up to me and talk or should I initiate? Also, what would happen if someone, for example, was in my class and we were in the same room for 2-3 hours a week. If I said nothing, would they build up so much tension that they would have to come talk to me?

The best way to go about this is...

1. Only used Masked for one full usage cycle, and then decide which format to use and stay with it.
2. Throw your expectations away.  When you have expectations, they're usually based on assumptions and incorrect ideas or beliefs or conclusions, which lead you to expect things that don't happen.  This causes disappointment when it's not warranted.  Throw them away and let things be what they are.
3. For goodness sake... stop trying so damned hard!  Don't worry about who responds or how.  Just do your thing and let them do theirs.  Right now what you're doing is showing body language and signs of desperation while projecting an aura that turns them on, which creates the situation you see now: 4-5-6s and some 7s respond well with more obvious positive and interested responses, and 8-9-10s and some 7s will notice you, but start examining you because you're not being CONGRUENT.  Instead of getting anywhere, you're making them suspicious, because they feel an effect (maybe arousal if your subconscious is allowing it) but they are subconsciously and probably consciously also seeing that you're not doing the right things for them to respond the way you want.

The correct way to get 7-8-9-10 interested when using this program is to use it properly and just be yourself.  Let it be what it will be.  STOP BEING DESPERATE AND NEEDY, and STOP WITH EXPECTATIONS!

You will never get anywhere with the 8-9-10s (and especially the 10s) if you don't act the right way, and the right way is... "I'm doing my thing, and I don't care what you're doing."  This is how a truly high value man acts when he encounters her, and it is CONGRUENT with a spontaneously wet kitty from her encountering you, which makes her believe she is naturally attracted to you and she will begin doing the things necessary to make something happen if she is free to and wants to.

If you get her wet and then act desperate, she will conclude that you're up to something, and will not move forward.  She won't trust how she feels because you're telling her with your actions and body language that you're desperate and needy, which will be an instant shut down, and her kitty will dry up no matter what you do with X4A-1000.

Perfect 10s are almost impossible to get unless you're very famous, very wealthy, very powerful, you happen to know how to get her emotionally involved or you happen to randomly have a specific energy level compatibility with her, which is rare.  Getting her emotionally involved gets into manipulation, which I definitely don't recommend.  

Generally speaking you will get positive, obvious responses from women who see you as +1, +/-0 or -1 to what they rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 10 physically.  Above that, you need to start giving the right signals to be congruent with how you're affecting her at the very least.  If you're a 5 in her book, and she's a 10 in her book, then you better be giving the body language she expects from a 9 or 10 along with the effects your aura has, and you better act like that 9 or 10 in every other way or she will see you as in-congruent and blow you out for being a fake.

X4A-1000 can do amazing things, but it's not going to magically land any man a 9 or 10 just because he executes and gets her wet for the moment.  She's used to guys pulling all manner of sneaky shit trying to get inside her, and she's got walls up and shit tests ad infinitum to weed out those who aren't really the high value guys.  So either accept the women who want you, or become the man who the women you want are willing to have sex with.  And no, I don't mean become an asshole, deceptive, manipulator or any of that crap.

Damn.

I just read this after posting my about Day 6.

When reading this, I honestly was a little shocked because all this time I didn't feel like I had been acting desperate. Sure, I created expectations but I never felt that I was being super needy. But after looking back, I've definitely been trying to control this thing. During this run, I've definitely have gotten frustrated since I've been trying to force the aura to project on certain people. You're right, I should let go and just be myself.

As far as desperation, I hope I'm not being incongruent. Reason I say "hope" is because I thought I've done a good job being myself. Usually when I think of acts of desperation, I think of constant staring, trying to get in a woman's pants kind of mindset. For me, I don't stare girls down (even if my posts have been implying it). I've usually just have been myself doing my own thing. Naturally I show this on this outside but on the inside I've been super ecstatic and excited with all the attention I'm getting. If anything, I've been more serious and to myself since starting. Today was the first day I actually smiled at girls and had one case where two 9s were seductively staring and smiling at me as they were slowly driving past me in their Jeep...

All of this to say, maybe I am showing signs of desperation and I'm not knowing it. I will say that for the girls I do know, they are very hyper and very willing to talk, so much so I've tried avoiding some. For the girls I don't know, just stares/ glances.

I'm really wanting this sub to work well since I have less than a month before everyone goes home for the summer. But, that's likely my problem. I should just let go and stop trying to put so many expectations and weight when running this.

edit: Don't think I ever mentioned this but I've been stared at by girls for all my life. I'm a 8/9 in looks and I have constantly have gotten IOIs from 4s all the way to 10s from elementary school all the way till college. I literally have love letters in my closet of all the times girls have tried to "shoot their shot" (even in college). I have many guy friends and always am finding guys to talk to wherever I go. I'm also very secure in the way I view myself and feel confident in who I am. Women should be a given for me. But, when I was a kid, I had very religious beliefs instilled in me such as not having sex till marriage. While a good principle, I took it to the extreme mindset that I shouldn't be intimate with a girl at all until marriage. How stupid of a belief. Anyways, I say this because my downfall with women hasn't necessarily been desperation, it has mostly been due to the fact that I don't "make the move" so to speak. I feel like if I can give them the opportunity to make them feel comfortable talking to me (likely by me starting a conversation) then all these looks would turn into dates. To be honest, I get kind of mad reading what you said just because it's not that I'm just some guy who's completely desperate. On some level, I'm used to getting these looks and stares without having to do anything. I just have been holding myself back from women for so long and I'm trying to now actually let myself be present and have fun interacting with women. In other words, maybe if I just TALK to them instead of staying at a distance, I can actually get somewhere.
I can only go by what information you give me in your journal, and that's how it sounded. Getting mad isn't going to help if I'm only trying to point out what to do differently based on what information I have. If I'm wrong, then chalk it up to not enough information. But if I'm right, then getting mad is just a defensive measure for your ego, and that's not going to be helpful either. I'm recently dealing with some stuff that's made me much less patient and diplomatic because all that goes to dealing with life recently, so if I was out of line, I apologize. That's not what I intended. As I said, only going on what information I could gather from your journal.

If you've had this level of looks and results from women before X4A-1000, how do you know what's happening is X4A? And why would you be having trouble with 8-9-10s on X4A? I need more information now if I'm going to try to help you.
(04-14-2023, 08:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I can only go by what information you give me in your journal, and that's how it sounded.  Getting mad isn't going to help if I'm only trying to point out what to do differently based on what information I have.  If I'm wrong, then chalk it up to not enough information.  But if I'm right, then getting mad is just a defensive measure for your ego, and that's not going to be helpful either.  I'm recently dealing with some stuff that's made me much less patient and diplomatic because all that goes to dealing with life recently, so if I was out of line, I apologize.  That's not what I intended.  As I said, only going on what information I could gather from your journal.

If you've had this level of looks and results from women before X4A-1000, how do you know what's happening is X4A?  And why would you be having trouble with 8-9-10s on X4A?  I need more information now if I'm going to try to help you.

I'm sorry. I guess I'm not being clear. I probably should have gave some more background info about myself at the beginning of the journal. And I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself since I just get frustrated with how much I self-sabotage myself.

To answer your question, I know X4A is working because the amount of looks I'm getting are amplified.. by a lot. At first when running this, I was starting to get extra looks from only the mid-tiers but after another day or two of listening to X4A-1000, I'm getting results from the 8s, 9s, and 10s as well. To be clear, I've always have gotten looks from mid tier and high tier women, but now it is very much amplified and more intense than usual. If I could give a number, I would say that I'm getting 3x the amount of looks and women will look 3x as long and 3x as much.

My intention when running this sub is to leverage my environment (college and being around a lot of women) to increase their attraction in me so much so that it would be easier for me to make a move or for them to initiate conversation. Also, I'm running this with the intention of getting to sex, since that's at the core of my self-sabotage. I believe it goes like this: My subconscious fears sex. It fears sex because I would be breaking a religious belief instilled as a child (no sex before marriage). And if I broke the belief, then I would be sinning, so to speak.

I no longer hold this belief consciously but subconsciously, it still shows up. For example (this happened a few months ago), there was one girl I found pretty attractive but didn't say anything to her whenever we crossed paths. Just smiled. One day in the gym, she made some small convo with me. Later when going to the dining hall, I saw her sitting down by herself at a table and decided to ask her if the seat at the table was taken and sat down next to her. Had a good conversation for about 10 mins. Talked about her passions, interests, etc. Then her roommate came and so I decided to let her have the seat and we said bye to each other. Never asked for her number, IG handle, nothing. Later, she starts giving obvious flirtatious behavior such as smiling a lot when seeing me, trying to start a conversation, etc. Super obvious signs. Anyways for whatever reason, I just never took it any further. Thus, it has gone nowhere. I bet she's still attracted to me to this day but she's still waiting for me to do something...

That's been the case for some girls and some cases are different. Other times with the 8s, 9s, 10s, I either don't talk to them or just seem standoffish/ awkward when talking to them, thus letting them be the ones that become disinterested. Most of the time though, I believe that these girls are interested but I'm just simply limiting my opportunities. Most of the time I show the facial expression of being serious and "locked in", as if I were one of the guys on some cologne ad. It's like for us guys if we saw a 10. We probably would be intimidated since this girl is extremely hot and we probably would feel nervous/ scared if we were going to try to start a convo and get her number.

Most of the time, I'm getting many signs of attraction from women but it isn't a girl smiling and showing open body language, inviting me to come talk to her (usually the girls who are desperate). It is usually the girl that stares when possible but then looks away when I face her direction, hoping that I didn't catch her staring. But obviously, you don't expect the high-tier women to act super flirtatious anyways since they are used to guys chasing.

I feel like this self-sabotage would all just go away if I allow myself to have sex just one time. Like a roller coaster, you are scared at first and may even try avoiding riding it because you are so scared, but after you ride one for the first time, you instantly feel amazing and want to ride it again. I have one girl I know who may make that happen if I start talking to her again. I'm just so tired of the missed opportunities and self-sabotage that I'm willing to take about any kind of action to overcome this fear because once I overcome this fear, the chains are gone.

Hope I'm being clear. Ask anything if you want clarification.
Pages: 1 2 3