Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF 5.9 vs EPHRA (v5/v6)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon
What will be the actual difference between these two as in what problems and issues would warrant one to pick one over the other? 

Also I feel it is very hard to stick with one thing as everytime an upgrade comes out which is very often it becomes "significantly more advanced and powerful" than one before it so if I start OGSF 5.9 now, when E6 comes out you may say the OGSF part of it is more powerful and advanced than the current OGSF so I will be tempted to hop to that. Then a few months later there may be some other upgraded version of OF, LTU or UH or something which will be significantly more powerful than E6 and OGSF. I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way too
but the main question here is what problems and issues would warrant one to choose OGSF over EPHRA and vice versa.
That's not always easy to answer. But first thing is if you constantly think "Oh I can't start because the next thing will come out" then you'll never start and never get anywhere.

E5 is alot more broad in it's healing. And contains alot more in it.

OGSF is more focused primarily on those emotions of guilt, shame, fear.. though it also does have trauma healing which i'd say should have some overlap. Obiously newer technology will make it more effective for what it does.

So it depends, do you sorely need broad range emotional healing? Or are the main issues you dealing with related to guilt, shame and fear?

And one last thing, obviously Shannon is going to keep advancing and developing new more effective programs.. but it's almost as if you're trying to blame us for that instead of taking the responsibility to stick to one program for any amount of time.

Yes it's difficult to, and I also get excited when I read about certain new programs. But at some stage you just need to start and stick to something for an extended period.
(03-11-2023, 02:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That's not always easy to answer. But first thing is if you constantly think "Oh I can't start because the next thing will come out" then you'll never start and never get anywhere.

E5 is alot more broad in it's healing. And contains alot more in it.

OGSF is more focused primarily on those emotions of guilt, shame, fear.. though it also does have trauma healing which i'd say should have some overlap. Obiously newer technology will make it more effective for what it does.

So it depends, do you sorely need broad range emotional healing? Or are the main issues you dealing with related to guilt, shame and fear?

And one last thing, obviously Shannon is going to keep advancing and developing new more effective programs.. but it's almost as if you're trying to blame us for that instead of taking the responsibility to stick to one program for any amount of time.

Yes it's difficult to, and I also get excited when I read about certain new programs. But at some stage you just need to start and stick to something for an extended period.

Thanks for the answer, I will most likely try the new OGSF this time and try to stick to it especially because yes my main issues are guilt shame and fear, and I did try E5 last year for a few months and noticed nothing.
If I finish OGSF and I'm not completely satisfied then I may try E6, I guess we're talking of a journey of a few years.