Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA, OF, OGSF, AM6, ASC, SE. Where does the journey begin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Been away from subs for a while. After playing ASC 5G from my phone's speakers for about a week, And noticing the obvious effects yet again, I decided to give subliminals yet another try.

My goal is to get the level of confidence where I'm able to approach women I find attractive without hesitation, and comfortably interact with them without my insecurities and anxieties sabotaging things. Where I can just relax in my own skin and interact with women from a state of outcome independence. Where social interactions are as enjoyable to navigate as video games are to me.

So I've got a few subs in mind and I'll include my thoughts on each of them. Here goes:

EPRHA 2.0
This is a sub I wish I didn't have to do, but suspect I need to do first and foremost.
From what I gather from the forums, most of the next subs I will be mentioning are more or less ineffective and give very minimal to no positive lasting results if you're getting into them with emotional baggage such as fear, shame, etc...

I mentioned EPRHA 2.0 instead of 3.0 because I've found nothing positive on this forum about 3.0. All the journals I've read on 3.0 make me afraid of wasting money plus 6 months on it. EPRHA 2.0 on the other hand gives me hope, it's changed lives on this forum. I know 3.0 is new, but testimonials so far are not very encouraging. I am very much open to correction on this. Maybe I missed a lot of positive testimonials about this, I'd appreciate 3 or more links that prove otherwise.

OF & OGSF
These emotion healing type subs confuse the hell out of me. Why do they exist if EPRHA already exists??. Furthermore, if EPRHA did not exist, why would anyone try OF when OGSF exists??. I just don't get this separation. It makes it really confusing for people who want to emotionally prepare themselves for subs like AM6 or ASC. The fact that OF exists makes it feel like the fear removal in OGSF is not good enough. The fact that OGSF exists makes it feel like the Shame, Guilt and Fear removal in EPRHA is not enough, same thing in the case of EPRHA and AM6...

ALPHA MALE 6

I can easily afford this sub NOW. I want to try this sub NOW. But there's an air of uncertainty around it in the forums that makes me question wether or not I'm ready for it.

I know the Alpha male program is supposed to be an all rounder in terms of clearing emotional baggage and providing deep seated confidence. but I've read quite a handful of posts about people with little to no results from it, putting the blame on their emotional baggage and contemplating runs of ERPHA, OF, or OGSF first.

This makes me question wether or not it's advisable for me to get started on it since the emotional baggage clearing script in AM6 is apparently not effective enough for some people hence dampening their results from little to non existent. Rather dissapointing. Again, open to correction.

ABSOLUTEL SELF CONFIDENCE
I'm currently about a week into this sub and experiencing some results already (As I ALWAYS did). I definitely do not have 'Absolute' self confidence yet, but I'm a little bolder and conversations have been a little easier. Nothing too crazy. I feel like going 6 months on this sub first to see just how good this confidence gets inspite of whatever emotional baggage I may have.

It may sound strange but I actually have much higher hopes for the long term usage of this sub than I do for AM6 given what I've read on the forums. Most people on AM6 who used ASC prior seem to miss and long for the confidence that ASC gave them. Makes me wonder what exactly AM6 is doing. Personally, like I said about my goals with these subs, I just want supreme confidence around women, people, and life in general. Relaxed and excited to interact when I see beautiful women as opposed to being tense and and avoidant. ASC feels like it's headed in that direction. While there are some really inspiring ones, most of the AM6 testimonials on here sound like it's just turning people into stuck up individuals with more boundaries than they know what to do with. I've never heard of it turning a socially awkward person into a charismatic people person.

But put down the pitchforks please. I'm on your side. I admit I am absolutely ignorant of what it's like to be on AM6, perhaps it provides a level of mental improvement that makes my goals with ASC look shallow in comparison. This is why it's up there on this list. I prefer not to allow my ignorance get in the way of my curiosity. Like I said, only reason I'm not on AM6 is because of the confusion that surrounds it as mentioned above.

My only problem with ASC right now is that I keep wondering if there's a much more powerful paid alternative that works to the same effect much faster and stronger. I've got my eye on Self Esteem 5.5G, the testimonials are amazing, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. I don't wanna use a free self confidence sub if there's a much more powerful paid variant. Basically, I'm looking for the sub that is to ASC 5G what EPRHA 2.0 is to EPRHA 1.0.

SELF ESTEEM 5.5G
As I mentioned above, I wonder if this sub is a perfect more powerful replacement for ASC 5G.
(03-03-2023, 11:20 PM)Churchill Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Been away from subs for a while. After playing ASC 5G from my phone's speakers for about a week, And noticing the obvious effects yet again, I decided to give subliminals yet another try.

My goal is to get the level of confidence where I'm able to approach women I find attractive without hesitation, and comfortably interact with them without my insecurities and anxieties sabotaging things. Where I can just relax in my own skin and interact with women from a state of outcome independence. Where social interactions are as enjoyable to navigate as video games are to me.

So I've got a few subs in mind and I'll include my thoughts on each of them. Here goes:

EPRHA 2.0

This is a sub I wish I didn't have to do, but suspect I need to do first and foremost.

From what I gather from the forums, most of the next subs I will be mentioning are more or less ineffective and give very minimal to no positive lasting results if you're getting into them with emotional baggage such as fear, shame, etc...

I mentioned EPRHA 2.0 instead of 3.0 because I've found nothing positive on this forum about 3.0. All the journals I've read on 3.0 make me afraid of wasting money plus 6 months on it. EPRHA 2.0 on the other hand gives me hope, it's changed lives on this forum. I know 3.0 is new, but testimonials so far are not very encouraging. I am very much open to correction on this. Maybe I missed a lot of positive testimonials about this, I'd appreciate 3 or more links that prove otherwise.

Why would you do 2 or 3 when we're on v5 and going to release v6 in the next ~4-6 months?

Quote:OF & OGSF

These emotion healing type subs confuse the hell out of me. Why do they exist if EPRHA already exists??. Furthermore, if EPRHA did not exist, why would anyone try OF when OGSF exists??. I just don't get this separation. It makes it really confusing for people who want to emotionally prepare themselves for subs like AM6 or ASC. The fact that OF exists makes it feel like the fear removal in OGSF is not good enough. The fact that OGSF exists makes it feel like the Shame, Guilt and Fear removal in EPRHA is not enough, same thing in the case of EPRHA and AM6...

Wow, where do I begin with the assumptions and faulty thinking here?

OGSF was upgraded because some people needed it.  OF works, but some people had a web of guilt, shame and fear that was working against OF because the guilt and shame would regenerate and "protect" their fear, and for those people, dealing with all of them at once is necessary.  In OF and OGSF, the FRM is balanced according to what works best. 

As for the GSF removal in EHPRA, it is not even close to the same approach.  Not only are we taking a different approach, it's also a very different level of impact, because OGSF is a 5.9.5G, whereas EHPRA v5 (which is widely hailed as a great program by its users) is an earlier build.  OGSF uses a different approach not because EHPRA didn't work, but because some people needed to focus on these and these alone to get past one or more of them.  And the difference in approach is going to be backported into EHPRA v6 when it's built.

Quote:ALPHA MALE 6

I can easily afford this sub NOW. I want to try this sub NOW. But there's an air of uncertainty around it in the forums that makes me question wether or not I'm ready for it.

I know the Alpha male program is supposed to be an all rounder in terms of clearing emotional baggage and providing deep seated confidence. but I've read quite a handful of posts about people with little to no results from it, putting the blame on their emotional baggage and contemplating runs of ERPHA, OF, or OGSF first.

This makes me question wether or not it's advisable for me to get started on it since the emotional baggage clearing script in AM6 is apparently not effective enough for some people hence dampening their results from little to non existent. Rather dissapointing. Again, open to correction.

AM6 is in 5G.  It was the best I knew how to do in 2012.  There was a reason I kept developing the technology, though.

The biggest issue guys have with AM6 is that they need to overcome fear of being a man.  As in, standing up, setting boundaries, demanding to be treated appropriately and doing the things that achieve these realities.  It can be a scary ride for those who come from a background that needs it.  It was not without fearful situations for me.  But AM6 is still a classic all these years later for a good reason.  And damn, do you overthink things.  This makes me think you have a lot of fear under the surface to deal with, all this questioning, doubting and second guessing.

Quote:ABSOLUTEL SELF CONFIDENCE

I'm currently about a week into this sub and experiencing some results already (As I ALWAYS did). I definitely do not have 'Absolute' self confidence yet, but I'm a little bolder and conversations have been a little easier. Nothing too crazy. I feel like going 6 months on this sub first to see just how good this confidence gets inspite of whatever emotional baggage I may have.

It may sound strange but I actually have much higher hopes for the long term usage of this sub than I do for AM6 given what I've read on the forums. Most people on AM6 who used ASC prior seem to miss and long for the confidence that ASC gave them. Makes me wonder what exactly AM6 is doing. Personally, like I said about my goals with these subs, I just want supreme confidence around women, people, and life in general. Relaxed and excited to interact when I see beautiful women as opposed to being tense and and avoidant. ASC feels like it's headed in that direction. While there are some really inspiring ones, most of the AM6 testimonials on here sound like it's just turning people into stuck up individuals with more boundaries than they know what to do with. I've never heard of it turning a socially awkward person into a charismatic people person.

But put down the pitchforks please. I'm on your side. I admit I am absolutely ignorant of what it's like to be on AM6, perhaps it provides a level of mental improvement that makes my goals with ASC look shallow in comparison. This is why it's up there on this list. I prefer not to allow my ignorance get in the way of my curiosity. Like I said, only reason I'm not on AM6 is because of the confusion that surrounds it as mentioned above.

My only problem with ASC right now is that I keep wondering if there's a much more powerful paid alternative that works to the same effect much faster and stronger. I've got my eye on Self Esteem 5.5G, the testimonials are amazing, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. I don't wanna use a free self confidence sub if there's a much more powerful paid variant. Basically, I'm looking for the sub that is to ASC 5G what EPRHA 2.0 is to EPRHA 1.0.

SELF ESTEEM 5.5G

As I mentioned above, I wonder if this sub is a perfect more powerful replacement for ASC 5G.

You can't assume that everything you read on the forum is everything there is to the experience, as the vast majority of our customers who get results don't post on the forums.  They don't need help, and they tend to be turned off by some of the guys who do and leave as a result.  So what you read on the forums is going to be some of the picture.  You can also find posts from back in the day that contradict those about ASC giving better confidence than AM6. 

Those guys who got better confidence from ASC did so because it's a weaker, shallower program and it's not asking them to make real, permanent, deep changes.  Those changes tend to create anxiety until the growth has been achieved, and only then will the confidence return from AM6.  A lot of the guys either didn't finish the run, didn't use it right or didn't run it enough times.  For some, it was simply being resisted because they were simply too afraid.  But ASC FREE is one of the first 5G programs, and it is much, much less powerful and worthwhile than AM6.  If it works better, it's because it's not digging deeply enough to trigger the fears that result from being asked to make the real, permanent, deep changes that result in a state of self confidence that is self perpetuating, as AM6 creates when it is used properly and executed.

Self Esteem can result in more self confidence, but it's going to be a different experience for everyone because of how different people define what self esteem is differently.

In general, any paid program is going to be better than any free equivalent program because it will be more recent technology, and it will be a newer build, meaning I understand more when building it, and because getting paid is pretty good incentive to work.
Testifying to what Shannon said about EHPRA v5. It's excellent. If you don't know where to start, EHPRA v5 is a fantastic choice.
I recommend OGSF. Masterpiece of a program. If not, then the upcoming EPHRA might be more up your alley.
(03-04-2023, 09:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2023, 11:20 PM)Churchill Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. Been away from subs for a while. After playing ASC 5G from my phone's speakers for about a week, And noticing the obvious effects yet again, I decided to give subliminals yet another try.

EPRHA 2.0

Why would you do 2 or 3 when we're on v5 and going to release v6 in the next ~4-6 months?

Quote:OF & OGSF

Wow, where do I begin with the assumptions and faulty thinking here?

OGSF was upgraded because some people needed it.  OF works, but some people had a web of guilt, shame and fear that was working against OF because the guilt and shame would regenerate and "protect" their fear, and for those people, dealing with all of them at once is necessary.  In OF and OGSF, the FRM is balanced according to what works best. 

As for the GSF removal in EHPRA, it is not even close to the same approach.  Not only are we taking a different approach, it's also a very different level of impact, because OGSF is a 5.9.5G, whereas EHPRA v5 (which is widely hailed as a great program by its users) is an earlier build.  OGSF uses a different approach not because EHPRA didn't work, but because some people needed to focus on these and these alone to get past one or more of them.  And the difference in approach is going to be backported into EHPRA v6 when it's built.

Quote:ALPHA MALE 6

AM6 is in 5G.  It was the best I knew how to do in 2012.  There was a reason I kept developing the technology, though.

The biggest issue guys have with AM6 is that they need to overcome fear of being a man.  As in, standing up, setting boundaries, demanding to be treated appropriately and doing the things that achieve these realities.  It can be a scary ride for those who come from a background that needs it.  It was not without fearful situations for me.  But AM6 is still a classic all these years later for a good reason.  And damn, do you overthink things.  This makes me think you have a lot of fear under the surface to deal with, all this questioning, doubting and second guessing.

Quote:ABSOLUTEL SELF CONFIDENCE

SELF ESTEEM 5.5G

You can't assume that everything you read on the forum is everything there is to the experience, as the vast majority of our customers who get results don't post on the forums.  They don't need help, and they tend to be turned off by some of the guys who do and leave as a result.  So what you read on the forums is going to be some of the picture.  You can also find posts from back in the day that contradict those about ASC giving better confidence than AM6. 

Those guys who got better confidence from ASC did so because it's a weaker, shallower program and it's not asking them to make real, permanent, deep changes.  Those changes tend to create anxiety until the growth has been achieved, and only then will the confidence return from AM6.  A lot of the guys either didn't finish the run, didn't use it right or didn't run it enough times.  For some, it was simply being resisted because they were simply too afraid.  But ASC FREE is one of the first 5G programs, and it is much, much less powerful and worthwhile than AM6.  If it works better, it's because it's not digging deeply enough to trigger the fears that result from being asked to make the real, permanent, deep changes that result in a state of self confidence that is self perpetuating, as AM6 creates when it is used properly and executed.

Self Esteem can result in more self confidence, but it's going to be a different experience for everyone because of how different people define what self esteem is differently.

In general, any paid program is going to be better than any free equivalent program because it will be more recent technology, and it will be a newer build, meaning I understand more when building it, and because getting paid is pretty good incentive to work.

This was a much needed enlightenment. Thank you.

From what I now understand, AM6 is what I'm currently looking for. But you might be right when you said I have a lot of fear underneath my excessive doubt and questioning. Frosted and ReconGunner suggest OGSF and EHPRA respectively, but my impatience and greed have me wanting to start AM6 already. Am I likely to face execution problems if I just get started with AM6 instead? If yes, then which of the two healing subs in your opinion is better at preparing me for AM6. Will it be OGSF or EHPRA 5?
I can give my own perspective on this having gone through AM6 and such in the past and that if I knew better and they were available I would have done one of the other programs you mention first.

But it will have to be tomorrow as i've got a bit on today.
(03-04-2023, 02:16 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I can give my own perspective on this having gone through AM6 and such in the past and that if I knew better and they were available I would have done one of the other programs you mention first.

But it will have to be tomorrow as i've got a bit on today.

It would be very helpful to read more about why you say so. Take your time, I anticipate your response.
Ok I did AM 2011, 5.0 and AM6 twice. There wasn't any healing audios back then, well maybe EPRHA. The first one I used was E2 but that was after AM6.

I got some interesting results from AM6. Basically you could say on the surface I was fairly 'Alpha' and people commented on videos I made about the stages that I changed alot during it, but there was still some deep insecurities, neediness around women, and fear and such holding back the full expression of AM6.

Because of that i'd recommend to almost anybody to use a healing program before AM6, especially if they have had alot of trauma, or alot of guilt, shame, fear and such. Because AM6 can be intense, especially if you have alot of baggage.

The healing programs are for different things. EPRHA is broad range emotional healing, and of course it wouldn't be as effective for straight emotional healing just using OF for example as it just deals with fear.. though you can make alot of progress on that fear. And if that is your main issue that's what you'd choose.

If you have guilt and shame added to that, which may also be keeping some of the fear stuck then OGSF.

Being more 'healed' whether it's from trauma, guilt, shame, fear and such will naturally make you more confident instead of trying to 'stack it on' the top. And will make some of the traits you may be wanting from AM6 come through.

That's not to say AM6 doesn't have it's place, but you'll be in a much better place for it if you do one of those other programs first. And I still have good memories from using it, but I no longer would recommend it as someones first program.

That impatience of "I need AM6 now" won't be helpful. This is coming from my own experience, and also answering many questions, emails and such over the years, seeing how things affect others and such.
Based on what I know, I will recommend that you use OGSF for at least one run-through before AM6. It deals with guilt, shame and fear, of course, but most people don't even know how much they're being influenced by and held back by these things until they start the program. For example, I'm running it along with my girlfriend, and when we started I thought it was mainly me running it for her. But to my astonishment, I had similar GI issues to her from TID and during the first few days of running it, which indicated that I definitely needed it. And as we go on further with it, I am astonished to see that it seems to have the effect of unlocking and freeing the Ultimate Monetary Success programming I have been doing since 2018, v1 and v2, and the results from UMS now seem to be flooding in after a few weeks of OGSF. I am also relatively shocked at how it's helping my girlfriend, as well.

And on top of all that, it has two other important things in it: First is trauma healing, clearing and release, very specialized, and very powerful, which will definitely help you execute anything that would have been resisted otherwise as a result of that trauma - and again, most of this will be so far below the surface that you probably don't know it's there.

And second, it has scripting to build, improve and enhance your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, and self love. That will also be key to building a foundation upon which AM6 can do it's thing successfully.

So that is what I would do in your shoes. And of course, I have run ALL the programs you're talking about. Smile
I appreciate the response guys. I ended up purchasing Self Esteem 5.5G before I even noticed the last two replies on this thread.

No matter. At least I know to steer clear of the big Guns until I've had my full 4 month run with OGSF. Speaking of OGSF though, almost all the OGSF journals I've read are just talking about stress, aches, and dreams. I'm not seeing any tangible results in terms of transformation of mindset and actions from them. Although I'm aware now that majority of users might have moved on without bothering to drop a testimonial, it still bugs me. SE on the other hand was an instant no brainer from all the rave it's been getting. I literally can't even find people who didn't get amazing results!

Also, about the loops thing in generations higher than 5G. I'm so used to just turning on the subs during my run with ASC and playing all day whenever I can, that it feels strange and new toning it down to just a few loops per day. In some subs greater than 5.5G there's even off days now. I read this in the instructions and in other threads, but actually getting started with SE has brought it to the surface of my mind.

I'd appreciate a little education on the whole thing. For example, I've been listening to SE for about 9-12 loops per day so far. Mostly because I'm still working with the 5G mindset of 'More listening time, faster results', while instructions say to listen just 6 loops per day ideally when I'm asleep at night. Does listening to more loops than prescribed have any adverse effects on the effectiveness of the program?