Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Samba wants to jourrnal (curerntly DMSI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to start journalling, not to report on programs, not to share things with whoever is reading, but for my own mind. There is a lot to extract, many thoughts and ideas have been going on lately that I think it’s better if I just spell it out on paper.

I could have definitely gone with offline journalling but I am not sure how consistent I can be with that, just knowing the fact that someone might read this makes me express in a better way.
I am currently running DMSI only, hybrid format 1 loop 1 day on, and few days off depending on how I feel. Honestly I feel strong TID from Maverick, my thoughts and feelings feel like it reached a point where all it wants to do is just push through limitation.

I would like to start expressing my macro life first, before anything, I want to express how grateful I am for where I stand now, in terms of everything from career to lifestyle, they say gratitude opens the door and with that I shall open my door. With that being said, let me start with my career.
I am a young engineer who has only a very few years of experience, however, upon graduation I have landed one of the best paid jobs in pretty much the best company in my country. And again, for that I am grateful, many would die to be in my shoes. However as I go about my day job as an engineer I just feel lack of purpose I feel this is not for me really, looking at senior engineer at the office thinking in my head, is that where I am heading to? Money is good, but this is definitely not my limit. I want more, much much much much more. So yes, I feel my career is not really my purpose, its not my passion is not what drives me its not what wakes me up in the morning, but quitting is also not an option here. This company is great, they have zero pressure on employees, its one of the very few companies that comes close to ‘’you are your own boss’’ thing, its like if you want to grow further then start driving yourself higher within the company and if not then you will just receive the same salary. That’s why this company is so ideal for both those who strive to grow within the company, or for those who are looking to grow something else outside the company but choose to still get paid.

Now to really understand where I am coming from, couple years before graduation I started Trading Forex market, I am a very ambitious person, despite knowing that this industry is filled with scammers, I still got into it, I spend the last 7 or so years trading, even though after 7 years I am still not profitable but looking back now, choosing to trade have made me grow exponentially, just having something that consistently crashing my ego over and over have built an awareness within me. I treated my trading approach professionally, I have set up real goals and real approaches, I have spent hundreds of hours researching and studying, I have spent thousands of hours screening candle charts. I have set up goals of being a multi-millionaire. I did not make it yet, in fact I have switched from active trading to single stock picking trading. Which is a slower approach to my goals.
That’s why when I look at my day job compared to my trading potential, I just feel the conventional job is never going to take me financially to where I want to go. But as it appears, short term trading maybe cants take me there either despite years and years of doing. The least I can do is keep up with stock picking and holding “the Buffett way”

Now that my career is outside there, I want to highlight my routine behavior, I feel there is some potential here to be made.

My routine looks like this.
Wake up > go to work Or work from home > workout > gaming > dinner with family (not married) > sleep

This is the simple routine, however, I want to highlight the gaming part, because I keep feeling nothing worth while, I keep getting my dopamine source from competitive video game, I spend hours playing sometimes with friends sometimes solo, it’s a very competitive Esport, however I feel I am just spending too much hours per day in gaming mode, which affects my communication in the outer world and also affects my sleep. I have decided to delete the game and only reinstall on a request from friends basis to play, after that I delete it again. I feel it was getting too much. The issue is, my mind became addicted to this source of dopamine, so whenever I am out and about, I would constantly feel I want to get back home to play, which is a major issue to stay present, I shouldn’t be thinking about gaming when I am out and about. I shouldn’t prioritize getting back home just to play. I understand that competitive E-sport game can have positive impact like developing my attitude but now after years of playing I feel I should just stop.

Another major issue is Micro cell phone use, literally whenever I have split of seconds I would immediately pick up my phone and start aimlessly and purposeless switching between different apps, from Instagram to WhatsApp to snapchat and the cycle goes on and on, never ending attention destroyer. I don’t feel human anymore with this habit. I understand this is a major and common theme in the world right now, but I feel with the level of awareness I have gained from Trading, this habit needs to stop with me, its not acceptable to my attention span. I have deleted most social apps, and kept them on my secondary phone which I keep at home only and check it out twice or once per day, I think this way I am not missing out nor I am destroying my attention.

When I look around me and see how people behave and what they believe in and how their perception is, just makes me wonder how asleep someone can be. I am not judging but I can’t help it but observe, I have a highly analytical and observant mind especially to small details.
Beside getting my dopamine from gaming, I also read a lot of books, ranging from psychology to biology and you name it, basically I am hungry for knowledge, I just want to know, reading have slowed down a lot recently because whenever I pick up a book or eBook I just feel it was written to be sold not because the writer have something solid to share.

Now going back to subliminal, I feel DMSI is the most and the best sub that suited me ever, everything else just doesn’t feel right for me. I am a very highly sexual person so yea, perhaps that’s why.
I may just continue the use of DMSI or switch to Maverick, I am not sure, I will need to read the description and decide, because If I choose Maverick, that means it’s a long-term commitment. I am not going to buy something for more than $1000 only to use it for a few months.
Anyways this is getting too long now, it all started when I texted a friend and asked her, ‘’what do you do when you feel stuck in your head?’’ she replied ‘’I write’’
So I thought to give it a chance.
One thing for sure is that I will be jumping from one topic to another, as I said, I want to extract things from my mind to papers to allow for more space and freedom within myself.
I would like to talk about my breathing pattern and certain blockages or tension in my body.

I tend to shallow breathe, but this is not a suprise of course, given that I keep destrying my attention with wrong habits like constant cell phone use without any purpose. I dont think I am unique in this regard, I feel shallow breathing is way too common nowadays, but again, this is not an excuse for me to keep doing it. I want to allow for more O2 to enter my body.

These days, I try to do certain meditation practices that allow me to breathe more and more, however as I do these breathings, I have realized that during the day, I tend to tense my belly muscles and my pulvic floor muscle, they seem tense all the time until I realize and relax them consciously, now, knowing that, I understand why I feel anxious at certain times, it is often because my belly muslce is very tense, of course this is a manifestaion of something else psychologically, however at least I can temporarliy fix it biologically for now.

I am not sure how to achieve this, but I want to feel oxygen in my entire body, I want when I focus on my legs or belly or neck or whatever I want to feel it alive and not blocked.
Steve Jobs Was a Low-Tech Parent - The New York Times

Silicon Valley Nannies Are Phone Police for Kids - The New York Times

A Dark Consensus About Screens and Kids Begins to Emerge in Silicon Valley - The New York Times

Apple's Tim Cook: 'I don't want my nephew on a social network' | Apple | The Guardian

Melinda Gates: I spent my career in technology. I wasn’t prepared for its effect on my kids. - The Washington Post

" A drug dealer never consumes. " as shown above, therefore you might wanna read this book written by Adam Lee Alter:

https://www.amazon.com/Irresistible-Addi...B01HNJIK70

We don't really have any kinda 12-step interventions for that kinda stuff unless we wanna lock ourselves up for the sake of a digital detox or something, as always many things in the real world should be addictive by design and by default.

After reading that book mentioned before, you'll understand why Netflix (or just about any streaming services) might seem to be relatively "cheap" but in the end the "game" here should be more about how they're watching (and tracking) your activities and habits etc. In other words, someone might be happy to watch their shows but it's more like the other way around.

By the same token, this is essentially the whole point of social media:

https://ethannonsequitur.com/facebook-yo...duct-pigs/
[Image: BsnUhZW.jpg]

There's a guy called Mark Cunningham and you could Google the term "conditioning with pleasure" if you like, that's pretty much how those tech companies managed to get us completely hooked and glued to the screen all day long. A dopamine hit here and there, the boiling frog wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

At some point it wouldn't hurt to consider making new friends who might appear to be a "better fit" for our purpose in life, we human beings are social animals and most likely we'd like to mimic what others are doing.

I was also playing stuff like SNES (Super Nintendo) games all the time when I was still a little kid, then I moved on to computers and Windows etc. when dial-up Internet access became fairly affordable.

Back in the days when I was in college, some "interesting trackers" could be found online and that's how I got into studying quite a bit about Jungian Psychology etc.

Once I grew older, I realized that my lifestyle choices weren't exactly ideal and health issues came up on a regular basis. The average medical professionals would only have what it takes to manage the symptoms, while we're always on our own whenever RCA (Root Cause Analysis) is sorely needed.

Pay attention to the term "gut-brain axis" since it's literally a game changer, this one could be a good place to start with 600+ references, totally *NOT* even trying to provide any kinda medical advice over the Internet but it's more like a good place to start:

https://plantcenterednutrition.us/gut-he...-part-one/
Quote:But he also realized that what he had been taught in his 16 years of medical training wouldn’t be of any help to him. Which is why he looked elsewhere – ideally without changing his diet, as it was still checking all his boxes. So, Dr B started to exercise more. But that wasn’t solving all of his health problems, either.

It wasn’t until he went on a date with his now wife and mother of their children, that he realized it was the food he was eating that was making him ill. He started with a very small change: One day, he made a random green smoothie. And to his surprise, he felt amazing and energized afterwards! This was the moment he realized that he had just discovered something that his body has been needing for a very long time.
TBH that's pretty much what I did at the very beginning, just green smoothies for breakfasts and lunches on a daily basis. I was like feeling "brand spanking new" after only a few months and the pain finally went away after bothering me so many years.

Hopefully I wasn't breaking any rules whatsoever, sometimes relatively simple (not necessarily easy) lifestyle changes might lead to much better quality of life:

https://www.clevelandsportshall.com/esse...aldwell-b/
Quote:Sitting No. 6 as a member of Yale’s eight-man crew, the underdog team won the 1956 Olympic gold medal during the Melbourne games. After the college crew failed to win its opening race, the Elis came back to win their next three, knocking off favorites Canada and host Australia on Lane Wendouree in Ballarat, Australia.

He has since lived up to the motto of his Olympic champion team: “Press on Regardless.
Small daily steps.

Time and adherence.

Progress over perfection.
I always experience long sleeping hours whenever I start DMSI, I have slept more than 10-12 hours per night in the last 3 days. Last time I ran a loop was 2 days ago. I’m on my second off day. I think I’ll run a loop tomorrow.

I think the exhaustion is wearing off now, it usually last 2-3 days whenever I start DMSI.

I have been getting few random messages in my instagram inbox from women who I haven’t talked to in a long time. I believe it’s the sexual energy build up that causes these small manifestations. Interesting to see.

I realized that eliminating gaming completely is not a wise choice, because my dopamine level was dropping so fast that I felt not motivated at all and just wanting to lay down, I quickly solved this by playing a single game in the morning and I am now motivated and energized for the day.

I’m researching into some healthy dopamine sources, I know cold shower is good, but I’m looking for something additional as I already do cold shower on daily basis.
Today, I feel my exhaustion level went down, I ran 1 loop of hybrid yesterday morning, and I felt really tired for the entire day, but there is a suprize,
A girl who I am sexually active with wanted to go to the movies then to beach bar for few drinks, so I went with her, even tho I was really tired, the sexual energy between us was something else.

she was horny pretty much the entire day, she even admitted to me how horny she is, and all I was thinking wtf I am super exhausted.

thats the interesting part (exhaustion + execution at same time)

now going to the boring stuff, I somehow managed to get back to play again for 1-2 hours per day, now gaming is my only source of entertainment as I dont enjoy Netflix much anymore, I feel the shows are not as good as used to be. Given that, I still contemplate the rewards vs risk of gaming.

Beside this,
I like how laid back I am with current subliminal usage, its like set and forget, even tho things like exhaution can not be ignored, but I try to think in different ways, not every single thing is direct result of subliminal. I remeber my first couple years with using subliminals, I was looking for results so heavily and literally attaching every single thig every single result to the sub, oh I am depressed it must be the sub, oh someone said hi.... it must be the sub...... oh she looked my way... it must be the sub.... oh she hold the door... its the sub.

Its crazy how I used to link everything, and reading some of the journals here, I see guys doing the exact same thing.
We tend to forget that we are complex creatures living in a world of multi dimensions. not every thing is happening because of X sub.

anyways. I love this Autoconfig thing in DMSI, I ran one loop yesterday and took today off, and going to take the next two days off as well. I think I will reach a point where only total of 2 loops per week.

I have OF4 sitting idle waiting for shannon confirmation if I can somehow combo use it given I need low usage requirements from DMSI
You can try it, but I'm not sure how to direct you to do it without derailing DMSI or OF. I suggest you alternate between them instead of using them at the same time.
(02-14-2023, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You can try it, but I'm not sure how to direct you to do it without derailing DMSI or OF.  I suggest you alternate between them instead of using them at the same time.

I understand, coming back now to DMSI hybrid, this thing uses a lot of energy. 

I literally use 1 loop every few days. So I’m still backing off with OF4 

One thing tho I realize some days I have high fear level and this manifesting in my stomach area being very tense and loss of appetite.

Of course if I didn’t have much awareness I wouldn’t notice these things.
Subtle results area showing in….

3 different ladies wanted me today with them as it’s Valentine’s Day, one of them texted me in the morning saying she had a wild dream with me.
Later in the day she texted wanted to meet.

Another girl texted saying she’s leaving a wedding and she looks really sexy and asking if I wanted to meet.

Then there is this gym manager lady who hits on me so hard lol, she got so mad that I didn’t invite her to a date. Today, she was wearing red at the gym, I made some silly comments about it and she came really close to me almost 30 cm or less to my lips and she said “in my country when people wear read in valentine day, it means we single” then she walked away saying “ I’m single with big ass” haha I laughed too and walked away.
I didn’t have much sleep last night as I working in some project.

However as I woke up in the morning and till now in the noon, I feel pretty energized and my exhaustion from the sub went away.

This was expected since every time I come back to DMSI I feel exhausted for 2-3 days.

I believe the celebrity effect is working today, I have people stopping me to talk to me while I clearly show body language of being in rush and going somewhere,

I’m a bit conflicted with celebrity effect, it’s not something that I really look for, sometimes is good, sometimes it’s just a burden to keep up with these small talks.

I’m introverted dominant Chloe ever I do switch to extrovert by choice when I enjoy being so with certain people and certain events.
(02-15-2023, 12:27 AM)samba99 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the celebrity effect is working today, I have people stopping me to talk to me while I clearly show body language of being in rush and going somewhere,

I’m a bit conflicted with celebrity effect, it’s not something that I really look for, sometimes is good, sometimes it’s just a burden to keep up with these small talks.

Celebrity effect: A burden?
Sure when you are in a hurry, it can be.
Sage advice: Stop and smell the roses. Enjoy the moment.  Savor life.

Celebrity effect: Good?
Imagine a man or woman stops you to talk.
Imagine that after your talk, he/she wants you to meet
a sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece, or a single friend.

The Celebrity Effect is to your advantage, you never know where it will lead.
(02-15-2023, 07:11 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2023, 12:27 AM)samba99 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the celebrity effect is working today, I have people stopping me to talk to me while I clearly show body language of being in rush and going somewhere,

Celebrity effect: A burden?
Sure when you are in a hurry, it can be.
Sage advice: Stop and smell the roses. Enjoy the moment.  Savor life.

Celebrity effect: Good?
Imagine a man or woman stops you to talk.
Imagine that after your talk, he/she wants you to meet
a sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece, or a single friend.

The Celebrity Effect is to your advantage, you never know where it will lead.

Thanks for passing by.

I understand I definitely do, you are definitely right, in most cases it’s a good thing. I guess today it was just a special case.

I definitely enjoy celebrity effect when random or people who I don’t know come my way. But when it comes to people who I see on daily basis (like work place etc) who I also happen to not really want to interact with them. 

Overall I’m okay not complaining.

———————————————
Right now the results (women attention) seemed to slowed a notch, I’m wondering whether to run a loop now or tomorrow. I feel the Autoconfig is really guiding me this time.

I will probably run a loop tonight, it feels if I didn’t, the engine may shut down and I’ll have to repeat the startup process all again. startup always mean exhaustion. And I don’t want to go thru that again. 

So 1 loop hybrid low volume, let’s go
I’m enjoying my self, I’m enjoying my life, it feels good, the start up exhaustion went away, I feel relaxed and grounded on most days, I’m taking less off days, however if I notice any negative side effects I’ll immediately go back to longer off days,

One thing in particular that amazes me is how good my orgasim these days, they are super intense. It got me only thinking if it’s this good on DMSI then how would it feel on subs that specially designed to enhance orgasim.
I run a loop yesterday and the day before, I had high sexual energy the past two days, it feels good.

Also another funny things, it seems I am receiving free stuff, I went to a bar yesterday to watch a soccer gaem, when I arrived there, I ordered some drinks and a small pizza, when food arrived, it was a gaint huge pizza, I didnt say anything to the waiter (shes not really attractive to me) but I got slightly upset thinking that it was a mistake from her end and I would have to pay for it, anyways I ate the whole thing and after the game I asked for the bill, to my surprize she charged me the amount of small pizza, I was huh nice.

Another thing happneded today, a guy I game with from time to time messaged me asking if I wanted some coffee beans, I said sure why not, thinking it was just normal coffee, but when he showed up he gave me some really expensive coffee beans... Now I said to myself this is something haha,

Today when I left the gym, this girl texted me in instagram asking if I am leaving the gym anytime soon and wants to say hi (this lady works in the same building) I suspect she was stalking me waiting for me to leave because the text was sent at the same time as I left the gym..... the thing is I saw the text when I got back home so it was too late.... but this is not the shocking part, the shocking part is that this same girl few weeks ago told me that she wants nothing to do with me....

I really like whats happening, anyways, I am not running anything today nor tomorrow.
cheers
Pages: 1 2