Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Universal Healing 5.8 - Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Program: Universal Healing 5.8
Devices: Samsung Note10Plus + UNITEK type c adapter + Sony Earbuds MDR-EX15APB 8hz-22khz
App: VLC

Preface:
I Would like to acknowledge Ben from support for helping me with wise guidance. I was looking to pursue an AM sub.

I understood that it is a highly demanding sub. One that you should be ready for.
And I'm full of baggage that advised to be solved beforehand.
Therefore the choice of Universal Healing.

General Notes:
- I have started Emotional Therapy with a professional adjacent to starting the sub.

- I've been practicing the Sedona Method for about three years. And was informed through Ben’s advice and instructions to avoid it. Though it would “derail” the gains. 
I Decided to keep using it. Due to the fear and resistance I'm having towards life itself.
I have a strong knowingness it will be a positive element throughout this journey as well (so far it did)

I would love to learn and hear your thoughts about my journey as I go.
I will tag questions accompanied by the prefix”/?/ “ at the end of each paragraph. As such:
/?/ This is a question.

Sharing:
/ Finished the ON days, not yet a full ASRB2 Cycle
This is my first Sub, ever. and I have finished my first ASRB2 Cycle. 

Keeping the Sedona was a blessing from the first night. The first night was intense, extreme fear of subs. My heart was racing throughout, trying to control and hear what was said to be safe from it, I welcomed the help and process the sub was providing.
I was presented with fear from the general sound as well, in the form of “this sound is too loud”, when underlined was the fear of the sub itself.

Towards the second day I received an intuitive request to raise the volume. A feeling that could be translated to “Please raise the volume, I could not hear what is being said well enough” (I have adjusted the volume to my liking) And an accompanied feeling of “this is good, you can hear it everyday”. But did not follow, because: A. sub instructions. B. The sub described strength (resulting description fear). C. was not an instruction, more of a liking.
/?/ I have a thought of playing 5 days a week, leaving the weekend open. Is it considered as autoconfig at this early stage?

I had one thing I noticed watching erotic content, I wasn't at the beginning aroused as before.
It's still new to me so words can't describe fully, But it feels maybe like calmness.

Overall I feel nothing special, no apparent change.
/?/ I have thoughts. I was warned about the advanced version (5.8) and the intense nature of this sub. Long hours and script. And my experience was pleasant, calm, and enjoyable. Which is great. However, the amount of warnings presented beforehand raised a question if I'm doing it right?

- SC
UH seems like an interesting sub to run, but I am discouraged by the lack of testimonials/ journals. I wonder how it differs from E5.
Quick update
I have started the second cycle

Something distinctive happened, I woke up from a dream
In which I stood up against my father. I think I never did that.

And a feeling of "why is this sub so gentle?? rip it off! I can take it" and wanting more

Its mabe me wanting to be resolved now instead of a process. The description said that its my unconscious that decides, so it's probably the, now, best way.
Second cycle On is finished.
And things couldn't be worse

I listened only using 3 clicks - android, m
Ocean surf, masked

I'm earful for my health
experiencing soft ring in my ears
And I have stomach ache, and wanting to throwup, and in depression.

Any one experienced it?
Am I damaged my hearing for good?
(01-11-2023, 06:05 AM)sourcecode Wrote: [ -> ]Second cycle On is finished.

Ocean surf,  masked

I'm earful for my health

Any one experienced it?

Uhm for your own safety, then don't use earphones? Maybe sleep phones or just phone speakers.
(01-11-2023, 06:05 AM)sourcecode Wrote: [ -> ]Second cycle On is finished.

Ocean surf,  masked

I'm earful for my health

Any one experienced it?

I also developed tinnitus while using OFv3, in my case it seems to be an accumulation of stress and resistance, regarding resistance maybe you want to check the FAQ on the forum, is type 20, but as far as I can tell, if the volume is not that loud or is comfortable to you then there is no reason to believe is hearing loss or damage in your ears (I also believed that but nothing happened after one year, in fact I    hear better because of UH), and considering your symptoms it seems that way.
I'm not sure about the ears ringing but the other's are obviously something deep bring worked on such as deep fears or other emotional trauma.

Especially since it come up after listening.

It seems to me that it would show a deep level of emotional trauma. You could do a few things.

Just allow the feelings coming up to be there, sit with them for a while. If you aren't aware the next thing can help bring awareness to what's coming up.

Take some paper ir a document and write "what am I fearing" or whatever question feels appropriate and keep digging deeper abd asking why until you find something that just hits.

Maybe lower the volume slightly and still listen, though it sounds like you aren't listening too loud.

The headphones thing doesn't apply to ocean surf only ultrasonic, as you can consciously hear it and know if it's too loud or not.
QIEL Wrote:Uhm for your own safety, then don't use earphones? Maybe sleep phones or just phone speakers.

I was Using Earbuds, i currently stopped listening, I'm terrified.

User_000 Wrote:I also developed tinnitus while using OFv3, in my case it seems to be an accumulation of stress and resistance, regarding resistance maybe you want to check the FAQ on the forum, is type 20, but as far as I can tell, if the volume is not that loud or is comfortable to you then there is no reason to believe is hearing loss or damage in your ears (I also believed that but nothing happened after one year, in fact I    hear better because of UH), and considering your symptoms it seems that way.

if i read your response correctly, the symptoms has passed after one year? or you still have this problem?

BENJAMIN Wrote:I'm not sure about the ears ringing but the other's are obviously something deep bring worked on such as deep fears or other emotional trauma.

Especially since it come up after listening.

It seems to me that it would show a deep level of emotional trauma. You could do a few things.

Just allow the feelings coming up to be there, sit with them for a while. If you aren't aware the next thing can help bring awareness to what's coming up.

Take some paper ir a document and write "what am I fearing" or whatever question feels appropriate and keep digging deeper abd asking why until you find something that just hits.

Maybe lower the volume slightly and still listen, though it sounds like you aren't listening too loud.

The headphones thing doesn't apply to ocean surf only ultrasonic, as you can consciously hear it and know if it's too loud or not.

the stomach ache is a definite result of the fear and panic from this situation.

i have stopped listening, and welcoming the fear, 
if its a resistance to the script, how long does it takes the script to release itself from the system?
If it helps your nerves, I also had tinnitus from listening to the subs. I eventually found out I was listening at a ridiculously low volume and there was no way the subs were causing my tinnitus. After awhile it faded as I worked on myself.
I still have tinnitus, but decreased during my time using UH and considering I still have some issues with fear then it makes sense why I still have it.