Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to set loops on android?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way you can set number of loops to be played? 
I sometimes end up listening to more than Im supposed to due to oversleeping and I tried setting an alarm at when the loops are supposed to end but this either doesnt work or just destroys my straight sleep
There are a number of apps for Android that allow you to program a "macro". I use one that works very well.

@Shannon, @Benjamin, if it is OK, I will share the name of the app I use. I'm not the dev, and I get no compensation for mentioning or promoting it.
@ReconGunner
You can send the app via PM (private message) to London1

It may be a while before Ben or Shannon responds.
Yeah that's fine.
Pulsar media player allows you to create a playlist with repeated "songs" in it. That's what I use.
(08-06-2022, 10:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's fine.

Thanks!

The app I use is called MacroDroid. It's free with in-app ads; I've only had the ads play when I'm saving a new or changed macro.
Create a .m3u file and type inside the name of the file X times you want it to loop. For example, 5 loops for DMSI 3.3D Hybrid TS would look like this:

Develop_Maximum_Sexual_Irresistibility_V3_3_Side_D_5_5G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac
Develop_Maximum_Sexual_Irresistibility_V3_3_Side_D_5_5G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

Save the .m3u file in the same directory as the subliminal, I use VLC on my phone so then I navigate to the file and open it and it'll start playing as a playlist.
I just use one of the many music player apps, and create a folder with multiple files that I number, and then play that folder (set to play once per folder) or a playlist the same way. This also allows me to have a little variety, I prefer the playlist to alternate between the ocean and trickling stream versions of a given sub during the day, of if I'm going to nighttime route, I may have the first one or two have sound and then the rest be silent.
(11-22-2022, 02:47 PM)muze Wrote: [ -> ]I just use one of the many music player apps, and create a folder with multiple files that I number, and then play that folder (set to play once per folder) or a playlist the same way.  This also allows me to have a little variety, I prefer the playlist to alternate between the ocean and trickling stream versions of a given sub during the day, of if I'm going to nighttime route, I may have the first one or two have sound and then the rest be silent.

Interesting idea, thanks for sharing with us!