Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Male Enhancement 5.75.7G - Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I will update the thread whenever I start to experience changes relating to male enhancement (erection quality/hardness, frequency, increase in sex drive, etc). 

I will be listening to the Masked Trickling Stream mp3.

Start Date:
  • 06/25/2022
Starting Measurements:
  • Bone-Pressed Erect Length (BPEL): 6.5"
  • Mid-Shaft Erect Girth (MSEG): 4.25"
  • Bone-Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length (BPFSL): 6.5"
  • Flaccid Girth (FG): 4"
  • Erection Quality: 7/10 (some issues maintaining an erection, shaft gets hard, glans remain soft)
Size Ratio:
  • BPEL is 1.529X MSEG.
  • The description of the subliminal states that gains in length and girth will be proportionate to the listener's current size. I'm interested to see how precise the subliminal will be in that regard.
Size Ratio Examples:
  • Current: 6.5" x 4.25"
  • +1" Erect Length Gain = 7.5" x 4.9"
  • +1.5" Erect Length Gain = 8" x 5.23"
  • +2" Erect Length Gain = 8.5" x 5.55"
  • +2.5" Erect Length Gain = 9" x 5.88"
  • +3" Erect Length Gain = 9.5" x 6.21"
  • +3.5" Erect Length Gain = 10" x 6.54"
I'm planning on using this subliminal for as long as possible, just to see the full potential this subliminal has. The minimum amount of time I want to use this for is 12 months. If 1" or more is gained in Erect Length and a proportional gain in Erect Girth is also achieved during that time-frame, I will continue using the subliminal for additional time. Perhaps another 12 months. I will follow Shannon's guidelines and only measure once, after the full 9-12 months are completed. When I can see that my penis has increased in size, I will post my observations here and comment on how it "looks/feels bigger", though I will not actually measure until at least the 9 month mark.
What if the next-gen version is released during the middle of your experiment? Will you switch to that one immediately?
(06-26-2022, 10:19 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]What if the next-gen version is released during the middle of your experiment? Will you switch to that one immediately?

That would depend on Shannon's recommendations. If I can discontinue use of the current version and pick up the latest version, I would do that.

I would, however, remeasure my size before starting the next-gen version. I think that would be important to get a sense of how much more effective the next-gen version is (at least in my case).

Let's say Shannon releases the 6G version in 6 months, I remeasure and it turns out that I gained +1/2" in length using the 5.75G. I'll start the next-gen version and measure again in 6 months, just to see what gains the next-gen version can deliver in the same time-frame as the previous version.
Btw, this is my log for today and yesterday.

06/25/2022: 1 loop
06/26/2022: 1 loop

I noticed when I woke up today that my flaccid penis hung a little more loosely. Similarly, I didn't turtle as much as I typically do throughout the day.

It could be a coincidence of course, but, that was a promising sign to me, considering I've only listened to the subliminal for a total of 2 hours (1 loop is 1 hour long).

My plan is to follow the instructions of 1 loop per day, 2 days on, 2 days off for the first month. After the first month, I will likely scale the usage up a bit. I'll do that either by increasing the amounts of days on before having 2 days off or by increasing the amount of loops per day. If Shannon chimes in regarding this, I'd take his expertise into consideration.
@mindmatterz There's a good chance ME will be what gets built after OF4, so might happen sooner than 6 months.
(06-26-2022, 06:02 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, this is my log for today and yesterday.

I noticed when I woke up today that my flaccid penis hung a little more loosely. Similarly, I didn't turtle as much as I typically do throughout the day.

It could be a coincidence of course, but, that was a promising sign to me, considering I've only listened to the subliminal for a total of 2 hours (1 loop is 1 hour long).

My plan is to follow the instructions of 1 loop per day, 2 days on, 2 days off for the first month. After the first month, I will likely scale the usage up a bit. I'll do that either by increasing the amounts of days on before having 2 days off or by increasing the amount of loops per day. If Shannon chimes in regarding this, I'd take his expertise into consideration.

Presuming the AutoConfig does not pop up and guide you itself, I suggest you increase loops per day.
(06-27-2022, 05:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2022, 06:02 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, this is my log for today and yesterday.

Presuming the AutoConfig does not pop up and guide you itself, I suggest you increase loops per day.

I want to listen for more than one loop per day already, but I figured I'd actually follow the instructions that say 2 days on, 2 days off of one loop per day. I planned on doing that for the first month. However, I'm already fighting the urge to listen to more loops on the listening days. What do you recommend in this situation?
(06-27-2022, 06:53 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2022, 05:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I want to listen for more than one loop per day already, but I figured I'd actually follow the instructions that say 2 days on, 2 days off of one loop per day. I planned on doing that for the first month. However, I'm already fighting the urge to listen to more loops on the listening days. What do you recommend in this situation?

The instructions are designed to provide you with a starting point and a base line for getting AutoConfig to kick in.  Once it does, its guidance supersedes the instructions.  Therefore, follow your urges.
Updated Log:

06/27/2022: OFF
06/28/2022: OFF
06/29/2022: 8 loops
06/30/2022: 8 loops

Question for Shannon: Is there a better time to listen to the subliminal? For the 1 loop sessions, I listened while I was awake, at night. For the two, 8 loop sessions, I listened to the first 1-2 loops while awake, and the remaining loops while asleep.

I woke up several times during both 8 loop sessions, and it seemed as if I had an erection for the entire time I was sleeping. The erection maintained for quite some time after waking up, as well. I'm attributing this to the subliminal. I don't always wake up with a morning erection and the times I do, it doesn't usually last as long as these ones did for those two days of 8 loops.
(06-30-2022, 06:48 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: [ -> ]Updated Log:

Question for Shannon: Is there a better time to listen to the subliminal? For the 1 loop sessions, I listened while I was awake, at night. For the two, 8 loop sessions, I listened to the first 1-2 loops while awake, and the remaining loops while asleep.

I woke up several times during both 8 loop sessions, and it seemed as if I had an erection for the entire time I was sleeping. The erection maintained for quite some time after waking up, as well. I'm attributing this to the subliminal. I don't always wake up with a morning erection and the times I do, it doesn't usually last as long as these ones did for those two days of 8 loops.

How did you arrive at 8 loops?
(06-30-2022, 07:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure I understand the question.

I played the 1 hour track from 12 midnight to 8am. I set an alarm for 8AM then turned off my mp3 player as soon as I woke up, after the alarm went off. Total listening time was 8 hours, which is 8 loops of the 1 hour track.
(06-30-2022, 08:19 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: [ -> ]

I played the 1 hour track from 12 midnight to 8am. I set an alarm for 8AM then turned off my mp3 player as soon as I woke up, after the alarm went off. Total listening time was 8 hours, which is 8 loops of the 1 hour track.

Did you have an urge to play 8 loops or did you play 8 loops accidentally?
Instructions: Use this program 1 (one) loop per day on for 2 (two) days on and 2 (two) days off per ASRB2 cycle.

Not judging, just wondering? 8 loops on purpose or by accident?
(06-30-2022, 08:24 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

Instructions: Use this program 1 (one) loop per day on for 2 (two) days on and 2 (two) days off per ASRB2 cycle.

I did not play them by accident.

I had the discussion with Shannon earlier in the thread. I wanted to follow the instructions of 1 loop per day, 2 days on, 2 days off - at least for the first month. However, I already wanted to listen to the subliminal for more loops per day. Shannon said the instructions were a guideline, but I should follow whatever urge I have regarding exposure, as long as it meets the minimum requirements of the subliminal.
(06-30-2022, 08:29 PM)mindmatterz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2022, 08:24 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

I did not play them by accident.

I had the discussion with Shannon earlier in the thread. I wanted to follow the instructions of 1 loop per day, 2 days on, 2 days off - at least for the first month. However, I already wanted to listen to the subliminal for more loops per day. Shannon said the instructions were a guideline, but I should follow whatever urge I have regarding exposure, as long as it meets the minimum requirements of the subliminal.

What I'm trying to determine is, is this you just being impatient, or is this AutoConfig?

And I'm thinking it's you being impatient because the jump from 1 to 8 is pretty huge, and the erectile response tells me that your subconscious is desperate to try to comply but can't do so fast enough at that number of loops.

Is 8 loops what you believe AutoConfig directed you to, or are you being impatient?
Pages: 1 2 3 4