Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 4Kingdoms - Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In 2020 at the age of 60 y/o, my Uncle's cause of death was Type 2 Diabetes.
My Uncle had type 2 diabetes since his late 30's.
Most people don't realize this, Type 2 Diabetes is a dietary/lifestyle disease.

150 years ago - Type 2 Diabetes was a rare disease.
In the last 20 years, Type 2 Diabetes rose from 2% to above 20%.

An a1c value between 5.7% and 6.4% is consistent with prediabetes.
Lab Results and Weight at my last two check-ups.
Sept 2021 | a1c 5.7 % | 202 lb | 91.62 kg

Mar 2022 | a1c 5.9 % | 213 lb | 96.61 kg
My next lab work is scheduled for Oct 2022.

May 9, 2022
Weight 208 lb | 94.34 kg
Height 5'7" | 170.18 Centimeters
Sex Male
Age 56
7 loops of Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3
7 Days On | 7 Days Off

For as long as I can remember, my a1c levels have fluctuated from normal to prediabetes.
These last two lab results with back-to-back prediabetes alarmed me!!
In the past, one would be normal and the other prediabetic.

Before listening to Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1, I would wake up with a ravenous appetite - starving. Even after eating, I was still hungry and drank water to curb my appetite.

I listened to Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1 while I was asleep and when I woke up I had zero appetite. Although, to be honest, I did eat breakfast with my Mom.

I got hungry around 4 hours later and had lunch.

Another 4 hours have passed and I will be having dinner after I post this.
I need to figure this out, I'm not hungry, but I don't want to eat too close to bedtime!!

I will update each month with a weigh-in.
@Shannon
What is in Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1??
Overcome Procrastination??!! Today is trash pick-up in my neighborhood.
I took a half-empty trash bag out to the curb and stopped to weed the garden until the bag was full!!

At work, the 3 people who work closely with me kept telling me during the workday.
"Something is different about you." Then all 3 came into my office to say, "We've been talking about you."
"The last two days you haven't played youtube on your computer." I used to have it on autoplay all day.
"You quit drinking diet coke, by now your trash is full of empty cans."

I think it is vital that I share this with anyone on the fence thinking if they should listen to Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1!!

Before starting Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1, I drank a 12-pack of diet coke every day.
2 cans with each meal and another 2 within an hour after eating. 144 oz of diet coke every day.

This is only Day 2 of Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1 and I only had 1 can of diet coke with each meal.
3 cans for the entire day!! 36 oz of diet coke.

I walk around 7 to 10 miles a day in the 300,000 square foot factory that I work at and I drink around 3 gallons of water each day.
In my mind, that justified drinking that much diet coke.

I don't miss listening to youtube and I'm not craving diet coke.
I was satisfied with the 1 diet coke at each meal!!
I was not aware of this behavioral change until my team spoke to me about it!!
@4Kingdoms

What were you listening to before HOWL and how long did you take off before jumping on?
(05-11-2022, 08:37 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: [ -> ]@4Kingdoms

What were you listening to before HOWL and how long did you take off before jumping on?

Overcoming Fear v3.0 (5.75.7G)
Stopped listening at the end of March 2022.

I had no idea Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1 was going to be made.
I was on the fence about getting Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1.

After going back and forth in my mind that what I'm doing isn't working...
I decided to buy HOWL v1 6 days after it was released.
HOWL does not have anything for procrastination. It determines your ideal weight and then it sets you to adjusting your hormone levels to achieve that weight and then maintain it. That's not to say that those levels will not have positive side effects like more motivation, feeling better, higher sex drive, etc. in some cases.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid254322
Shannon Wrote:I don't usually report my own experiences because I know most people will just discount them as being some sort of advertising fluff since I made the program, but I have to share this.

For the last few years I have been slowly gaining weight. Not surprising, since I spend 90% of my day sitting in an office chair working on a computer. The way I am gaining weight tells me it has to also do with my age and hormone levels, because I am developing the classic middle-age-guy spare tire. I typically only eat breakfast and dinner, and have a snack or nothing for lunch because of the timing of how the other two meals work out. I also don't typically eat a lot of food at a meal. I chalked it up to working long hours sitting in a chair, getting older and stress.

I've been using HOWL for 4 nights now. I have to say, I am impressed. The effect it's having on me is... rather amazing. Appetite is down, I'm making much better food choices, and I'm even eating my foods in different order. Drinking unsweetened things, and Pepsi (my go-to for caffeine before) now tastes too sweet to me. I've also cut out a lot of the butter I used to eat. When I get up in the morning I'm nowhere near as hungry, and when I am hungry it takes much less to satisfy me. This morning I had to put almost exactly half (!) my breakfast away and I will have it for lunch. Normally it takes everything on my plate to satisfy me at breakfast.

I also feel a positive difference in my general sense of well being and my cognition is somehow different, in a good way. I haven't weighed myself, but I can say that I don't feel like I am about to pop after meals now, and I just don't want to eat sometimes, even when my body tells me I am hungry. It's amazing. Last night, both I and GF chose to skip our usual before-bed top-up because we just couldn't be bothered. Usually it's impossible to sleep through the hunger, because we tend to go to bed 4 to 6 hours after dinner, working hard the whole time.

Mood has been better, stress levels seem to be down, and my patience seems to be improved as well.

GF isn't responding quite as quickly or as dramatically as I am, but she's also responding. I get the impression that she's just a bit slower going with it, but that given enough exposure time, she will respond just as well.

I have to say I am really enjoying this program! Too bad I can only run it for 7 days before I have to go back to UMS. Sad

5.9G is a very pleasant surprise, too. It's super smooth and fully transparent. I had resistance the 2nd morning, woke up incredibly exhausted, and by 2-3 hours later the program had wiped out my resistance. Ever since, it's been... press play, get results. Feels like I'm listening to nothing at all, but I am getting these cool results!

RTBoss | HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-HOWL-...elly-Blast

Bayern | HOWL Journey
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-HOWL-Journey

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid254419
(05-22-2022, 01:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2022, 09:58 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that physical-related subs(GHO, TOFM, ME) made in latest technology have positive testimonials. Thinking it's because there's much less resistance compared to other subs. Which makes sense, nobody feels unworthy of having higher testosterone, or balanced hormones. There are less reasons to resist or have limiting beliefs when it comes to physical/ hormonal subs.

Not so.  There is now a different level of impact and type of approach which is allowing this.  There is plenty of reason to resist physical subs.  It's not just feeling unworthy.  There are as many "reasons" to resist as there are stars in the sky.  Weight loss?  Might die!  Hormonal changes?  Might die!  Grow taller?  Might die!

I jest, but the fact is, these programs are working so well because of the new technology and the approach taken.

Jest all you want... my subconscious just might be whispering that to me.
"YOU MIGHT DIE!"
I ate a lot of food on my 7 days off. Not proud of myself.

Two more weeks until I weigh in.
I'll just play it for 2 weeks straight during my sleep until I get on the scale.

RTBoss | HOWL 5.9G - Short-term Belly Blast
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-HOWL-...elly-Blast

Bayern | HOWL Journey
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-HOWL-Journey

ncbeareatingman | The Journey of HOWL: The Weight is Over
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-J...ht-is-Over

K-Train | The Train HOWL'ING Down the Tracks
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-T...the-Tracks

So the reason for the 7 days off is to note how long it takes for the effects to wear off and then adjust for that to prevent eating a lot of food on your days off. One of the big issues people have regarding weight gain and loss is guilt/shame/fear. So don't start beating yourself up. That's not productive.

So how many days off did the increased eating start? Just reduce your days off to that -1, and you're good.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid254616
(06-04-2022, 10:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2022, 06:34 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon
Just curious?
Do any titles in https://subliminal-shop.com/ help with depression?

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/dep...-aid-5-5-g

https://subliminal-shop.com/products/emo...pe-a-b-c-d

Like most people I subscribe to YouTube channels, I'm interested in.
The topic of the channel is Historical Facts and the YouTuber decided to go off-topic and talk about what depression is and how he overcame it.

After listening to what he experienced, I thought about how I felt and concluded that I too might have depression.
Much to my surprise, I own E-5!!

This will be my last entry for HOWL v1.
E-5 is an 8-month commitment.

Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss v1 - mp3 Hybrid Trickling Stream
3 days on 3 days off

May 9, 2022
Weight 208 lb | 94.34 kg | Body Fat 34%

June 5, 2022
Weight 212 lb | 96.16 kg | Body Fat 31%

When I took 7 days off, I overate.
I tried listening for 2 weeks straight, but after 3 days I had to stop.
3 days later, I felt the urge to play it again. Autoconfig kicked in!!

Week 1 - full-body workout with dumbbells - twice a week
Week 2 - full-body workout with dumbbells - 3 days a week
Week 3 - full-body workout with dumbbells - 3 days a week
Week 4 - still on track!!

This is the most exercise with weights I've done since the pandemic closed the gym in March 2020!!
Muscle weighs more than fat.
My weight increased, but my body fat percentage decreased.

My appetite is so low, that family and friends remind me to eat.
I gave up eating cookies, ice cream, and diet soda.
Not sure why, I don't crave them anymore.

I've been eating one small avocado each day when I overheard someone tell his wife at the Doctor's office that eating an avocado every day cleared up his clogged arteries and his brain fog was gone!!

For the record, I never did like avocado and I still don't!!
I did notice that my dry eyes are moist since I started eating avocado.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shann...#pid254615
(06-04-2022, 10:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2022, 10:28 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there @Shannon, dropping in for a quick chat. So far I'm seeing good results from HOWL but I have noticed that some people aren't getting the same level of results. My last reported weight was 204.8 lbs which was a nice decrease from my starting weight of approx 215 lbs during the first week of May before HOWL. Personally, I have found that HOWL works for me when:

1.) I sleep with it on (approx 4-6 hrs is how much I normally sleep).

2.) I continue to listen to it for an additional 4-6 hours after waking.

3.) On the rare days when I forget to turn the program off and listen for 12+ hours I normally will take the next day off then continue listening until the urge to take a break hits me such as in the aforementioned scenario.

In blunt terms the program works best for me when I listen to it for about 10 hours a day give or take. Early on I did follow the 7-8 loop recommendation but I've let the autoconfig due its thing. I do believe that daytime listening specifically in the early morning allows the appetite suppressant function of HOWL to shine and preventing me from pigging out. But I am only one tester, so do with this information as you will. Hopefully it helps someone else and helps you with future development.

Thanks for the feedback.
@4Kingdoms

Out of curiosity:

1. What format were you using?
2. What volume?
3. Via what device or mode of listening?
4. How many loops at a time?
5. And did you only play while you were sleeping/awake or mixed?

And also did you find yourself eating new/different foods or was it just that you lost the taste for what you mentioned previously?
(06-05-2022, 09:01 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: [ -> ]@4Kingdoms

Out of curiosity:

1. What format were you using?
2. What volume?
3. Via what device or mode of listening?
4. How many loops at a time?
5. And did you only play while you were sleeping/awake or mixed?

And also did you find yourself eating new/different foods or was it just that you lost the taste for what you mentioned previously?

1. mp3 hybrid trickling stream
2. normal volume - loud enough for me to hear
3. on an Apple iPod with earbuds
4. 7 loops - loops are done when I wake up.
5. sleeping - slept like a baby

Same foods - just fewer amounts.
I used to finish my plate, but now I stop when I'm full.
The treats I lost my taste for, were exactly that - treats.
I felt I deserved them. Guess that's why I ate them.
Is this depression something you have been dealing with for a while, or is it coinciding with using HOWL? Is it possible that this is somehow a subconscious response to not being able to stop the program? You executed the program, but actually gained weight, while still being nowhere near the ideal body fat percentage. This seems a bit odd to me.
(06-05-2022, 09:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Is this depression something you have been dealing with for a while, or is it coinciding with using HOWL? Is it possible that this is somehow a subconscious response to not being able to stop the program? You executed the program, but actually gained weight, while still being nowhere near the ideal body fat percentage. This seems a bit odd to me.

This is something I've been aware of before HOWL.
I work 6 days a week.
I see my 23 y/o girlfriend once a month for a hook-up.
Surprised she is still with me.
The rest of the time, I'm taking care of my 77 y/o Mom.
Since her Brother died 2 yrs ago, it's just been me taking care of her.

My life is better than most, just no outlets.
No vices, smoking, drinking, clubbing, etc.
One day off, very routine.

With my work schedule, I'm surprised to be lifting weights 3 days a week!!
It's become addictive, I actually crave it!!

The only "fat" I've been getting has been the avocado that I started eating.
My diet is actually horrible, lots of fast food because of my lack of time to cook.
Burger King, McDonald's, Subway. No fries, just sandwiches. Grab and go.

When stores were open 24/7 it was easier with my schedule to go shopping and lately... most of the time, stuff I want is not on the shelves because of the supply chain.
(06-05-2022, 09:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2022, 09:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Is this depression something you have been dealing with for a while, or is it coinciding with using HOWL?  Is it possible that this is somehow a subconscious response to not being able to stop the program?  You executed the program, but actually gained weight, while still being nowhere near the ideal body fat percentage.  This seems a bit odd to me.

This is something I've been aware of before HOWL.
I work 6 days a week.
I see my 23 y/o girlfriend once a month for a hook-up.
Surprised she is still with me.
The rest of the time, I'm taking care of my 77 y/o Mom.
Since her Brother died 2 yrs ago, it's just been me taking care of her.

My life is better than most, just no outlets.
No vices, smoking, drinking, clubbing, etc.
One day off, very routine.

With my work schedule, I'm surprised to be lifting weights 3 days a week!!
It's become addictive, I actually crave it!!

The only "fat" I've been getting has been the avocado that I started eating.
My diet is actually horrible, lots of fast food because of my lack of time to cook.
Burger King, McDonald's, Subway.  No fries, just sandwiches. Grab and go.

When stores were open 24/7 it was easier with my schedule to go shopping and lately... most of the time, stuff I want is not on the shelves because of the supply chain.

Well whatever the case, best wishes with taking care of the depression.  I know that in cases where you feel trapped it can seem hopeless, but the only constant in life is change.  Hopefully some day you will be able to continue your HOWL journey.  In the mean time, find peace my friend.