Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stage 7 LTU6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I slept well last night and dreamed and feel rested and relaxed today, however I've been feeling sad now that I have idle time to think after work because my life isn't exciting like it was when I was surrounded by people like I had back in college. I barely leave the house now and it feels like I'm missing something in my life. Maybe I miss the hot girls from college and cool guy friends I could make and I know I'll never have that again. I don't know what it is.

I plan to run ARL after refreshing myself on LTU6 stage 7.

I feel like my existence is sad and lonely. I'm also obsessed with this hot girl on went on two dates with in college. I haven't talked to her or seen her in 5+ years, yet I still haven't let go of the regret I have of screwing up on the dates I had with her. I feel like I'll never get another hot girl again or that when I'm sad it's just hard to imagine myself being happy even though I'm usually happy and in a good mood everyday. Is this E4 in LTU6 working on something @Shannon ? Why am I so obsessed with one girl? Though I'm sad I didn't get a girlfriend in college either.
Quote:Maybe I miss the hot girls from college and cool guy friends I could make and I know I'll never have that again.

Not with that kind of failure based defeatist thinking you won't!  Otherwise, you'd do something to fix it.

Quote:Is this E4 in LTU6 working on something @Shannon ? Why am I so obsessed with one girl? Though I'm sad I didn't get a girlfriend in college either.

Most likely E4 is trying to get you past your sticking point.  You obviously think that one girl was your only chance at hot girls, and this scarcity mindset is going to make your life miserable.  There are more women available than you could ever hope to get through even if you filter out all the bad ones.  Hot ones, average ones, whatever you want, it's out there and in plentiful abundance.  Getting stuck on one of them tells me you have to get past some of those self defeating, self limiting and faulty beliefs - about yourself and the world around you.
(04-06-2022, 05:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Maybe I miss the hot girls from college and cool guy friends I could make and I know I'll never have that again.

Not with that kind of failure based defeatist thinking you won't!  Otherwise, you'd do something to fix it.

Quote:Is this E4 in LTU6 working on something @Shannon ? Why am I so obsessed with one girl? Though I'm sad I didn't get a girlfriend in college either.

Most likely E4 is trying to get you past your sticking point.  You obviously think that one girl was your only chance at hot girls, and this scarcity mindset is going to make your life miserable.  There are more women available than you could ever hope to get through even if you filter out all the bad ones.  Hot ones, average ones, whatever you want, it's out there and in plentiful abundance.  Getting stuck on one of them tells me you have to get past some of those self defeating, self limiting and faulty beliefs - about yourself and the world around you.

Thank you for the explanation and response Shannon! My best guy friend I ever made was on AM5 back in college, so I struggle to believe I can ever make good guy friends where I live that I can depend on and respect without running an alpha male subliminal that has the manifestation component like AM5 had. I don't know if the manifestation component on AM5 worked though because I originally met this guy friend on the 5G version of LTU but AM5 allowed me to articulate my thoughts to my wanting to become friends with him in a way that he respected, and so the rest is history! I'm not waiting on a subliminal like AM7 as I think LTU6 encompasses all of the things that are necessary to become emotionally healthy and eventually make guy friends and meet pretty girls as a result of being a more socially, emotionally healthy, outgoing person.

As for the failure based defeatist thinking that I have with girls and making good guy friends, all I can do is run your latest subliminals that I have like LTU6 Stage 7 and let it do it's job as I execute it. As for girls, I think I do have a scarcity mindset because I rarely ever match and date girls on the dating apps that are attractive to me. Most of the time, they swipe left on me which means they don't ever want to match with my profile no matter how good my pictures are or my bio is. Meeting girls in person is probably the best way to meet a girl, but it's not like I go out to different places with friends every weekend since I don't have very many in the area. I also don't know where to meet pretty girls other than the bars that are downtown which I never go to because I hate street parking. I work at home and then after work I go to the local gym and then watch anime at home and eat dinner with family. I also don't have the confidence and social tact to approach and talk to a girl that I find attractive and actually get her to go out on a date with me. I've talked to pretty girls in the gym in the past and have introduced myself to them but the conversations don't usually turn into a date. I stay away from the really physically attractive girls because I just think they would shoot me down pretty quickly since I feel inadequate in their eyes and don't think they would ever be attracted to me.

Anyway, thank you again for the response! I'm planning and hoping to run ARL once I get a little bit of time on LTU6 Stage 7 to do some healing and improve my belief system.
I wake up feeling peaceful from sleep though I wake up too early and don't get a full 8 hours. I wonder if this peaceful feeling is the energy flooding for unconditional love.
I bought and have been using 2 loops of tranquilizer B before running 4 loops of LTU6 every night that I use it. It's helped calm me down, but I don't get knocked out by it and sleep in 40 minutes. Rather, my body calms down but I still stay up throughout the night hoping I'll fall asleep on LTU6. Typically, every night, I sleep for less than an hour and just stay up the whole night trying to fall asleep.

In terms of positive effects of LTU6: People have been more friendly to me at the gym lately and I have been more social at the gym too and starting random conversations, which use to be very difficult for me.

My mindset is improving from a static mindset towards a growth mindset. For instance, I known that to learn better I need to be consistent and practice what I want to learn, and that intelligence is dynamic and not static because it improves as I improve over time with what I've learned in different areas of life. Eventually, I plan to rerun MLS 5.75.6G and run it with tranquilizer B, but now that I've switched to LTU6, I'm sticking with it. My brother also tells me he sees a lot of positive benefits with me running LTU6.

I've begun listening to podcasts to educate myself on various topics so that I am more knowledgeable and better at conversation since I don't like reading self-help books.

I've been studying consistently for 30 minutes every morning on python and sql. THIS IS IMPORTANT. I wish I was running MLS to learn better but my brother tells me LTU6 will work on my fears of learning as well and free me up to be more efficient, focused, and effective at learning as I improve myself holistically on it.

For the past two weeks, I've gone to the gym 4-5 times a week. I plan to go today too.

I've been socializing with friends that I met with through an Indian meetup, and actually felt like I belonged and felt connected with them.

Overall, my life is getting a lot better, and so my issues with learning complex topics and having a cute girlfriend are what I'm hoping will be solved eventually by making myself a more healthy person emotionally and mentally. Eventually, I want to run ARL, but I'm not sure when that will be. I'm just going to focus on the good benefits from LTU6. I'm generally happier in life too, which is great.

Last night was an off night of listening, so I just ran tranquilizer B for 2 loops each time I woke up in the middle of the night. At the end, I dreamed of a girl with a ton of tattoos and a nose piercing. @Shannon How did you know what type of girl you were attracted to? Did experience teach you that? Also, I think because of E4 in LTU6 I've been dreaming about a girl I've been hung up on from the past, so is that E4's way of helping me let go of the past and heal? I sometimes wonder if dreams are messages that foretell what happens in real life, because I've had dreams where I'll dream about someone and then see them the next day unexpectedly when I was in college, but from a logical perspective that could be chalked up to coincidence but I don't know. Recently, I've been thinking more about Auras, and that Auras or a person's energy field or vibe is an indicator of whether you will become friends or have a relationship with a person who matches my own Aura. Is this way off base? Just been thinking about that a lot. I keep thinking my Aura right now is an unconditional loving aura because of the unconditional love energy flooding from E4. Is this true?
The past two nights with tranquilizer B have been great as my rest nights/days! I slept really well and woke up early. Definitely dreamed and had REM sleep. Tonight, I'll be starting my next cycle of LTU6!
(04-23-2022, 05:58 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I bought and have been using 2 loops of tranquilizer B before running 4 loops of LTU6 every night that I use it. It's helped calm me down, but I don't get knocked out by it and sleep in 40 minutes. Rather, my body calms down but I still stay up throughout the night hoping I'll fall asleep on LTU6. Typically, every night, I sleep for less than an hour and just stay up the whole night trying to fall asleep.

In terms of positive effects of LTU6: People have been more friendly to me at the gym lately and I have been more social at the gym too and starting random conversations, which use to be very difficult for me.

My mindset is improving from a static mindset towards a growth mindset. For instance, I known that to learn better I need to be consistent and practice what I want to learn, and that intelligence is dynamic and not static because it improves as I improve over time with what I've learned in different areas of life. Eventually, I plan to rerun MLS 5.75.6G and run it with tranquilizer B, but now that I've switched to LTU6, I'm sticking with it. My brother also tells me he sees a lot of positive benefits with me running LTU6.

I've begun listening to podcasts to educate myself on various topics so that I am more knowledgeable and better at conversation since I don't like reading self-help books.

I've been studying consistently for 30 minutes every morning on python and sql. THIS IS IMPORTANT. I wish I was running MLS to learn better but my brother tells me LTU6 will work on my fears of learning as well and free me up to be more efficient, focused, and effective at learning as I improve myself holistically on it.

For the past two weeks, I've gone to the gym 4-5 times a week. I plan to go today too.

I've been socializing with friends that I met with through an Indian meetup, and actually felt like I belonged and felt connected with them.

Overall, my life is getting a lot better, and so my issues with learning complex topics and having a cute girlfriend are what I'm hoping will be solved eventually by making myself a more healthy person emotionally and mentally. Eventually, I want to run ARL, but I'm not sure when that will be. I'm just going to focus on the good benefits from LTU6. I'm generally happier in life too, which is great.

Last night was an off night of listening, so I just ran tranquilizer B for 2 loops each time I woke up in the middle of the night. At the end, I dreamed of a girl with a ton of tattoos and a nose piercing. @Shannon  How did you know what type of girl you were attracted to? Did experience teach you that?

Natural attraction is an involuntary response you have when someone matches your "love map", as some have called it.  I knew what type of woman I was attracted to physically before I understood what sort of personality and traits I like because that was what I had to go on.  I found myself responding very strongly to naturally redheaded women in ways I could not ignore or prevent.  I also responded to a very small number of girls in high school because of some very specific physical traits, which were common to all of them.  It's going to be different discovering what you're attracted to for everyone, so my personal experience may not be very useful.

Quote:Also, I think because of E4 in LTU6 I've been dreaming about a girl I've been hung up on from the past, so is that E4's way of helping me let go of the past and heal?

It could be.

Quote:I sometimes wonder if dreams are messages that foretell what happens in real life, because I've had dreams where I'll dream about someone and then see them the next day unexpectedly when I was in college, but from a logical perspective that could be chalked up to coincidence but I don't know.

Dreams can be many things, including the conscious mind's attempts to interpret the wandering of your consciousness in time as it explores what you experience as "the future" at a conscious level, for various reasons.

Quote:Recently, I've been thinking more about Auras, and that Auras or a person's energy field or vibe is an indicator of whether you will become friends or have a relationship with a person who matches my own Aura. Is this way off base? Just been thinking about that a lot.

A person's natural energy expression can go a long way to determining the natural experience two people have between themselves, but it does not remove free will.  You may meet someone who you immediately feel comfortable, uncomfortable or some other response around, but that may be their energy or some sort of memory from some previous experience with them.  Friends don't always have auric interactions that matter, and neither do people engaged in other types of relationship.  But the more important the relationship is, the more likely that personal energy interactions will matter, in my experience.

Quote:I keep thinking my Aura right now is an unconditional loving aura because of the unconditional love energy flooding from E4. Is this true?

E4 is designed to heal you emotionally.  The unconditional love is directed toward yourself predominantly, and any effect it has on others is going to be secondary.  It can still have an effect, but E4 is about healing yourself emotionally.
(04-25-2022, 08:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2022, 05:58 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I bought and have been using 2 loops of tranquilizer B before running 4 loops of LTU6 every night that I use it. It's helped calm me down, but I don't get knocked out by it and sleep in 40 minutes. Rather, my body calms down but I still stay up throughout the night hoping I'll fall asleep on LTU6. Typically, every night, I sleep for less than an hour and just stay up the whole night trying to fall asleep.

Last night was an off night of listening, so I just ran tranquilizer B for 2 loops each time I woke up in the middle of the night. At the end, I dreamed of a girl with a ton of tattoos and a nose piercing. @Shannon  How did you know what type of girl you were attracted to? Did experience teach you that?

Natural attraction is an involuntary response you have when someone matches your "love map", as some have called it.  I knew what type of woman I was attracted to physically before I understood what sort of personality and traits I like because that was what I had to go on.  I found myself responding very strongly to naturally redheaded women in ways I could not ignore or prevent.  I also responded to a very small number of girls in high school because of some very specific physical traits, which were common to all of them.  It's going to be different discovering what you're attracted to for everyone, so my personal experience may not be very useful.

Quote:Also, I think because of E4 in LTU6 I've been dreaming about a girl I've been hung up on from the past, so is that E4's way of helping me let go of the past and heal?

It could be.

Quote:I sometimes wonder if dreams are messages that foretell what happens in real life, because I've had dreams where I'll dream about someone and then see them the next day unexpectedly when I was in college, but from a logical perspective that could be chalked up to coincidence but I don't know.

Dreams can be many things, including the conscious mind's attempts to interpret the wandering of your consciousness in time as it explores what you experience as "the future" at a conscious level, for various reasons.

Quote:Recently, I've been thinking more about Auras, and that Auras or a person's energy field or vibe is an indicator of whether you will become friends or have a relationship with a person who matches my own Aura. Is this way off base? Just been thinking about that a lot.

A person's natural energy expression can go a long way to determining the natural experience two people have between themselves, but it does not remove free will.  You may meet someone who you immediately feel comfortable, uncomfortable or some other response around, but that may be their energy or some sort of memory from some previous experience with them.  Friends don't always have auric interactions that matter, and neither do people engaged in other types of relationship.  But the more important the relationship is, the more likely that personal energy interactions will matter, in my experience.

Quote:I keep thinking my Aura right now is an unconditional loving aura because of the unconditional love energy flooding from E4. Is this true?

E4 is designed to heal you emotionally.  The unconditional love is directed toward yourself predominantly, and any effect it has on others is going to be secondary.  It can still have an effect, but E4 is about healing yourself emotionally.

Thanks for the insight Shannon!
Posted in my journal as an update, but also posted in GreekGod's journal as a response:

I'm loving LTU6 Stage 7 which has E4 in it. I'm almost a month in. In general, my results have been that I've been happier, more positive about everything in life including learning concepts that I feel more discouraged about like SQL and Python. I'm still trying to become more disciplined with my concentration to learn, which i've only kept at 30 minutes per study session in the morning. I want to be able to study for 60-90 minutes in the mornings. I've been working out at the gym 5-7 times a week for the past 3 weeks. I've been eating healthier. I've been socializing a lot more and have been successful at it. I think E4 is working on previous hang ups that I have about girls, and I've become more self aware and comfortable conversing with people through my lens of self awareness and excitement. I've also adopted a growth mindset and I'm just a happier and emotionally healthier person. I'm going to run this longer than a month and evaluate after that.

I dreamed about football last night and felt amazing when i woke up, which was a stark contrast to the crappy sleep I had the night before.
I slept pretty well last night! Could be because it was cool temperature last night. I dreamed about a grim reaper I think. What does that signify?

Otherwise, I have a happy mood in general.
Insomnia and dreaming when i do fall asleep.
(05-16-2022, 05:10 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I slept pretty well last night! Could be because it was cool temperature last night. I dreamed about a grim reaper I think. What does that signify?

It means your life is so good. the reaper wants it. You are still here and strong, You have the control the the reaper.
(05-24-2022, 05:04 PM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-16-2022, 05:10 AM)Sky Wrote: [ -> ]I slept pretty well last night! Could be because it was cool temperature last night. I dreamed about a grim reaper I think. What does that signify?

It means your life is so good. the reaper wants it. You are still here and strong, You have the control the the reaper.

Thanks man! Lately, I've been dreaming about a girl from my past, and other random stuff. But I think I'm getting over that girl and hopefully improving my options with future women.
Hi,

Does anyone have the E4 Sales Page? I was just wondering how different the goals were from E5 and UH. I can't decide what my next subliminal is going to be. I'm going to evaluate at the end of the month if I want to keep running LTU6 or run UH, MLS, or ARL to get a girlfriend.
Pages: 1 2