Subliminal Talk

Full Version: General Hormone Optimizer 5.8g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Mentioned this in the main discussion thread, but I did switch from TOFM to the new GEHO the night it was released.  Last night was my last night On for the current cycle, and there are definite results that are noticeable from just the first couple of loops up until now.

This is what I wrote on the main discussion thread..."So I did end up purchasing it the night it was released and switched immediately to it since it was the start of a new cycle for me anyway.  I will say I noticed the happiness and improved mood the very next day.

Asked about the dopamine because, I think it was the second loop of GEHO I started to feel a little tingling in the front of my brain.  Think I'm getting even more from this than I did at the start of TOFM.  Motivation is way up and I'm happy about life in general after two nights."

To sum up the last four days/nights, I just feel more alive.  My mind is clearer than it has been in years, and I don't have this brain fog that has been there for a long time.  My motivation to get things done went way up this week, I just had the motivation to get as much work done as possible.  Anxiety was also way down, even when presenting, which I typically hate and get incredibly anxious and nervous.  People were more drawn to me and came to me to talk rather than the other way around.

I'll go ahead and just copy the bullet points from the sales page of the program that I've already noticed in just the last four nights.
  • Higher energy levels
  • Increased sex drive
  • Higher libido
  • Increased fertility, more sperm production, healthier sperm and larger amounts of ejaculate
  • Better ability to achieve and maintain erections (in men)
  • Better cognitive function
  • Improved mental health
  • Better ability to focus
  • More sexual attention, attraction and interest from others
  • Higher levels of motivation, pep and drive
  • Improved ability to remember things
-Bayern said this here