Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.5 low-loop writeup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just dropping in to do a quick write-up of dmsi 3.5.5. I'm going a bit off the beaten path here by deciding to use dmsi with my fiance, and additionally, we have only listened to a total of 2 loops.

I was primarily interested in how I could improve me and my fiances overall mood and minimize stress. Dmsi seemed like a fun way to go about that. I cautiously looped a single playback of dmsi while we were sleeping. The next day, and blooming into the next several days, we both experienced a profound boost in mood, energy, outlook, drive, etc. I had a bunch of hang-ups, odd mental blocks, etc that I basically overcame over night. It felt very natural, like a series of "aha!" moments. My fiance's outlook and mood were also drastically improved basically overnight. Day 4 or 5 (after the first loop) were the peak of this mood, and the next several days I would say that the effects became normalized and second nature. After a week and a half, I decided to put on another loop. Same effect. Now some days later, things are feeling overall great, to the point that I don't believe we need any more loops. I intend to see how long the effects from 2 loops last, and possibly use another loop in the coming weeks if we need another boost.

Overall, I see dmsi as a tool to have in my pocket to be used as-needed. I'm a fan of agile-development, for any software nerds reading this (in a non-software sense: do what works as long as it makes sense to do so, adjust the strategy as often as it makes sense to adjust it, monitor constantly, embrace failure, and fail fast and frequently - although in this case there is no failure.) Me and my fiance have a very high level of trust and communication, and I don't see any signs that 2 loops have compromised that. In fact, I very much have seen that dmsi has actually helped our communication and trust even more. 

Some personal highlights include:
Increased sense of feeling in-control, big confidence boost, big self esteem boost, increased sense of purpose and drive, increased assertiveness, huge boost to positive mood and playfulness / flirting / just having a good time with my fiance and not taking anything personally or too seriously, overcame many hangups and odd fears that never really made sense and was never able to overcome before, and a sense of feeling sexually adequate (more than adequate) - and increased sense of self image. It's the difference between walking into a room and thinking "I hope everyone likes me, I hope I don't disappoint anyone" vs "I wonder who (and if) i'll like anyone in this room. The saying is a bit silly but it helps shape the way you think and positions you for success. I get off track sometimes, and in this case dmsi has helped me return to my normal. 

I chose DMSI because it is an all-encompassing mood booster - it covers many aspects of confidence, self esteem, self image - whereas something like USLM doesn't necessarily address those things head on. Something like LTU also would have been suitable, although i'm not in a position where I can commit to a multi-stager.

Cheers
(02-25-2022, 10:52 AM)Steve_ Wrote: [ -> ]Just dropping in to do a quick write-up of dmsi 3.5.5. 

Where is DMSI 3.5.5 ?  I have 3.3.2 in my account and I see no version at all in the store.
(04-12-2022, 03:20 PM)muze Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2022, 10:52 AM)Steve_ Wrote: [ -> ]Just dropping in to do a quick write-up of dmsi 3.5.5. 

Where is DMSI 3.5.5 ?  I have 3.3.2 in my account and I see no version at all in the store.

It should have upgraded in your account to 3.5.  E-mail Ben using the store email.
(04-12-2022, 04:05 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]It should have upgraded in your account to 3.5.  E-mail Ben using the store email.

I see it now.  The v3_5 files are there but they are still under the 3.3.2 heading.

Any instructions on how many loops for this one?  Days on/off?
If 3.32 is in your downloads go into it as it will be the 3.5 downloads.
(04-12-2022, 04:42 PM)muze Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2022, 04:05 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]It should have upgraded in your account to 3.5.  E-mail Ben using the store email.

I see it now.  The v3_5 files are there but they are still under the 3.3.2 heading.

Any instructions on how many loops for this one?  Days on/off?

Play this program 1 loop per day on, 4 days on, 1 day off.  Eventually the AutoConfig module will guide you to use this program in different ways if there is a better way to use it in your particular case.